(Week 15) Jets @ Steelers Discussion

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Ok so that gives ben a green light to pull her in a bathroom post his goons outside and let anybody else in. Wrist band really, that is not a good reason to do what he did. It is good that you did not direct the comment at Pam I will give you that. There is no way she would ever deserve something like that.

2. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

i was at a bar and a bunch of girls came in for a bachelorette party and they had on a condom necklace and penis straws...they were asking for it!!

3. Brick

Brick Member

Honestly, show some class. Nearly every Steeler fan I've talked to in Pittsburgh was pissed about the Holmes trade given everything that he's done for the Jets this year - until that drop against Miami. Get real - one big drop and three game winning plays - I'll take that any day. The only reason that more Steeler fans aren't upset about that trade is because of the emergence of Wallace.

When real football fans from others cities go out to bars here they see that the majority of Pittsburgh sports fans are bandwagoners who don't know sh** about football. I see it every ****ing week here. Nice how the city has forgotten about the Pirates and no one will go to games even when great tickets cost $15. More people go to Mets games when they absolutely suck even though the tickets cause 10x more than at PNC Park. There were more Mets fans than Pirates fans there for games between the two this year. That is the state of Pittsburgh sports fandom.

A couple of losing seasons here in the Burgh and the bandwagon will start to fall apart. Browns fans may be dumb, but at least they're loyal on the whole through good years and bad ones.

I don't expect the Jets to win this game - but damn, if they do, I'm doing the Holmes airplane all over outside of Heinz Field and I'm going to take a massive post-game dump in the lobby of Jerome Bettis Grill.

Go back to the many Steeler message boards out there and enjoy your circle j***. It's sad that you guys need to come to a Jets message board to abuse other teams fans. The only thing that's easier than being a Steeler fan is mocking fans of inept teams. Those two go hand in hand on the bandwagon. Don't give me this crap that the Steelers sucked once upon a time and you stuck with them and that's why you're a real fan cause your Terrible Towel has original splooge stains from 197x. They have never sucked like 90% of the teams in the NFL have at one point in their history. That is why I will cheer with a dumb Brown's fan over an arrogant Steeler fan any day.

4. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Ben's size helps him a great deal in not getting taken down in the pocket helping to keep plays alive.
    Sanchez has been fairly good this year feeling pressure and getting out of jams but, we will need to see how he does against your pass rush. Excellent I hope. I can see the steelers getting to aggressive and being burned on the screen pass to our RB and slant routes to our WR.

5. StainlessStill

StainlessStill New Member

Who's Pam?!?! Jeez dude relax, we aren't singling out anybody here.

Anyway, two sides to every story. Even the cops in the SAME ROOM didn't notice anything. In rape case's, there's usually blood and semen everywhere. There were no bruises to the women's vaginal area and not one spec of DNA anywhere found that came from Ben.

Explain that one. All we heard was the bitch's side of the story. Get over it, he didn't rape anyone. She followed him, wanted his money and now she dropped all charges and went into hiding. It happens everyday in sports. Ben continues to say that one day he hopes to tell his side because it's pathetic and downright nasty of the accusations against him. Ben doesn't need to rape anyone, he can get any woman he wants, money talks, and that whore saw 100 million big ones.

#205 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  6. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

If we don't turn the ball over we will win. The are not very good against the pass.

7. Spike

Spike New Member

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

8. Spike

Spike New Member

And that's where Timmons comes in - he's our newest bestest ILB. He can run like a deer and hit like a Mack truck.

9. StainlessStill

Does this Brick guy read? I came in here wanting to talk football. If so, we could have some great conversation. It was the rude people here who wanted to get rude and talk smack, so you get what you pay for.

10. StainlessStill

He took over Polamalu's old role as well. He does so much. They said that he actually has better closing speed than Troy, which is phenomenal. The dude is 260 pounds of pure mack-bull meets deer and hits like a diesel freight train.

11. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Sounds like someone is ready to blow him without any compensation... unless you count a mouthful of his jizz as compensation.

12. StainlessStill

Can't help you out there, chief. Maybe one of your Jet buddies can do the deed for you. Hope that works out for you bud.:rofl2:

13. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

hey genius, if a chick is THAT intoxicated and youre clearly not, thats still rape ... he had people posted up outside the door and had the scene scrubbed down immediately afterwards. plus, this wasnt the first accusation

i cant believe you people are actually defending this dude

14. Brick

Brick Member

Football talk is fine. I am responding to posts that reflect the same old Steeler attitude that centers around mocking teams and fans of the teams who have been less successful. When you make comments about Browns fans and Jets fans being dumb, I take offense that. For the record - my post was quoting what Spike said, NOT what you said.

15. StainlessStill

Hey genius, do you NOT know the difference between an ACCUSATION and an ARREST?! It's an act of he say, she say with only one telling a side.

Ben was never arrested for these acts my man, deal with it. He was found innocent, paid the price and dealt with it. The first case, that chick was a certified freak ass NUT from Nevada, troy story. She was bragging about dating Ben and they even found her texts bragging to employee's. Nice try, like I said, Ben's only wrong doing is putting himself in a situation to be accused. If you haven't noticed, there's WHACK jobs out there.

I am a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers, not an individual player. As long as Ben quarterbacking my football team and wears the Black and Gold, I'll support. Unlike bandwagon Jets fans who quit when they lose a game. Look at these fans in here, pathetic quitters. I hope we end your season to put you in your place.

#215 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
  16. StainlessStill

If I offended you, I apologize, but like I said, it's fun to talk football but some people want to be pricks and argue and be rude about all things NOT football. It goes both ways, I can be a dick too if pressed.

17. Spike

Spike New Member

What? That you haven't won a SB in 42 years?

Why would that upset you? Aren't you used to it by now?

Come to think of it, you do sound like a Browns fan.

Sanchez = Brady Quinn?

18. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

you can support his play on the field without defending his crimes off of it

and we all know how the judicial system works, the burden of proof is on the state ... but its hard to collect evidence when the cops and janitorial crew are at the crime scene colluding with the accused minutes after the incident

19. StainlessStill

Yep, it's just one big conspiracy against this unknown 20 year old. They had this master plan for Ben to rape, wipe the 2X4 bathroom and cover it up. Holy shit you sound retarded. Like I said, in rape case's, there's blood usually everywhere, and large amounts of DNA. None that was found either near the crime scene, OR inside of or around the women's vagina, which had NO bruises of forced entry. What else can you come up with? I'm not lieing, it's in the documents of the DA's investigation. You're seriously believing the words that came out of a drunken 20 year old who was a drunken mess and about 2 minutes from passing out? They said she couldn't even be comprehended she was so messed up.

#219 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
  20. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

That's why I said Mark has had to do much more this year. He's already close to 100 more attempts then Ben had his 2nd year, and the running game is no where near as effective as it was when he started the year with 8 TDs and 0 picks.

Mark will have many more TDs, and passing yards compared to Ben's sophomore year. Due to the much higher attempts though. Ben only had one 300 yard game in that 05 season too, missing 4 games as well,. in his last 6 regular season games he threw 7 picks.

In terms of that sophomore playoff run I am referring to the 2005 season.

Wild Card game- 144 yards rushing
    Divisional game- 112 yards rushing
    AFC Champ game- 90 yards, Ben really as impact in this one. By far his best

Super Bowl- 181 yards rushing, Ben 123 yards passing with 2 INTs. You road the coattails of your rushing attack and your defense. Despite those 2 picks the Seahwaks only scored 10.

Mark in his ROOKIE season did have a lot of talent around him, he came within a half of the Super Bowl. Also along the way broke 2 rookie playoff records.

Basically I'm just saying Sanchez is very talented and has more then enough talent to take us where we need to go. I think you already agreed so this was kind of pointless. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.