(Week 15) Jets @ Steelers Discussion

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike

Spike New Member

Ben is used to running for his life with our O-line - only Kemo and Pouncey are left of the starters up front. Sanchez better bring his track shoes - he'll need them.

We're getting Heath Miller, our #1 TE back - he's cleared to play after sitting out a week. That's huge for us. He opens up the middle.

2. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

Holy fuck! Can you be anymore insulting?

I laughed when Rapestbuger got punched in the throat, I laughed my ass off when his nose was near his ear, I laughed every time he got planted in the ground. You FOOLS got rid of Holmes (Your Super Bowl MPV) for weed but kept this piece of shit? Bwahahahahahaha! Shows the "morals" of the Rooney's.

Now, do you guys see the shit I have to put up with living in this piss hole state?

3. StainlessStill

StainlessStill New Member

And after ALL of that, what did he do? He stayed in the game with a broken foot, a broken nose, sucked it up and eventually won the game on a T.D pass to Redman, one the Ravens defense RARELY gives up. You might of laughed, but Ben OWNED the haters as a football player. Hate Ben all you want as a person, but the football athlete in him is a total FREAK, like it or not.

Ignorant. This wasn't Holmes first brush with the law there, big guy. He was picked up for weed almost EVERY season he was with us, got in a fight with his wife, was involved in a domestic violence case, got caught for weed again and THEN skipped his court date, and also got suspended for a game in '08. He was a pest and was written by the law while Ben was accused (NEVER ARRESTED or CHARGED- big difference), plain and simple. The loss of Holmes' stings because he was becoming of his own and I will always cherish that catch in XLIII and we got rid of him for NOTHING but he's now a Jet so good riddance. Mike Wallace is doing just fine!

#183 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  4. Spike

Spike New Member

The fool got busted for weed, but he did good for our 6 time SB Champions

Yeah - nice catch Holmes - he goes to the Jets and becomes a choker - just like the rest of their team

42 years and counting....

5. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

big Ben is totally sick, you have to admit. I'll give you that. But Steeler's fans are enormous tools in general.

6. jilozzo

jilozzo Well-Known Member

appears a little testy in here.....

carry on.

7. Pam

Pam TGG.com Friendliest Poster Fourpeat!!

First off, I'm not big nor a guy. :rolleyes: Second, I put up with idiots like you year round and also have listen to same tired excuses, so maybe you should get some new material.

He raped that girl and you know it. But hey, it's just some silly girl.

8. Spike

Spike New Member

Not just any girl - a "Down To Fuck" girl.

whores are whores

Ben might be a slut, but he's OUR slut

9. StainlessStill

I agree. I said earlier that Sanchez was my fav. QB coming out of his draft and shows tremendous poise. But he's still a second year guy and that plays into the feast that is Dick LeBeau, esp on a slump Sanchez is now in.

Last season, the Jets had one of THEE best rushing attack in the NFL and in his second season, Sanchez has many weapons around him like L.T, Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Jericho Cotchery and what not. Ben won a Superbowl with Cedric fucking Wilson at wideout. Now, the Jets lack identity. In '05, don't blame Ben for having their identity in tact. The difference between Ben's sophomore year and Sanchez's sophomore year, is that he won the Super Bowl. Ben was rated the #3 passer in 2005 as well with 17 TD's and only 9 Interceptions (he also missed 3 games.)

Not really, he threw only 9 interceptions in '05, 3 in one game against the Bengals. He also missed 3 games as well. Our running game was STUFFED in the playoffs that year, if it wasn't for the riding of the coattails of Roethlisbergers arm, we simply don't make it to XL.

My guess is that Ike Taylor (who might be the most underrated cover corner in the league) will cover An-tonio and Bryant McFadden will line up over Edwards with the occasional safety help over the top. Maybe we even put one of our stud linebackers like Lawrence Timmons against Edwards if we are in a zone passing situation. Who knows what LeBeau has in mind.

McFadden won't be on Holmes, Ike Taylor will. Wouldn't matter if Holmes or Edwards has the edge if our front 3 + our backers (Woodley, Harrison, Farrior, Timmons) can put the smack on Sanchez and that offensive line all day. We will see.

#189 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
  10. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I'll grant you that. The guy can withstand quite a bit of pain. I imagine that's why he expects as much from the women he rapes.

11. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

I can't tell if this is directed at Pam, but I'm going to report this and recommend the ban anyway, just to be on the safe side.

12. StainlessStill

Haha, sorry about that, wasn't paying attention to your screaming feminine avatar.:beer: Anyway, I don't know what material to use, to my understanding, this United States of A gives us the right to be innocent until proven guilty, so Ben's innocent, which was proven. It's feminists like you who hate the city of Pittsburgh ( it was actually voted most livable city in the US and is very high on tourist attraction lists) but you seem to exclude the fact that it's okay for 20 year olds to be in bars drinking alcohol when they aren't even legal and being over the legal limit X2, hiking their skirts up to their vagina's, popping their tits out and flirting with pro athletes.

Yea, I don't expect you to understand! ;) I get that Jets fans don't want to talk football, because quite frankly, you have nothing to talk about! :D

13. StainlessStill

No, not towards anyone here. That girl that everyone here claims that Ben "raped" had a wrist band that read "Down to Fuck." lmao, uhuh, wonder what her intentions were. Read the court documents, it's all in there. Haters will hate but turn their nose up at FACT.

14. ArgyleFury

ArgyleFury New Member

Wow if I were to believe most of these posts, the Jets should just forfeit on Sunday. I say the doomsayers are dead wrong. The 2010 Jets are a good team and match up well vs Pittsburgh. Two or three catches vs Miami and we win the game.

Normally I am a pessimist, but I think the Jets win this one, and all the sport pundit haters shut up for a week.

Friendly reminder, last meeting in 2007

Jets 19, Steelers 16!

:jets:

15. StainlessStill

This isn't 2007. If you want to bring up the past, then bring up the overall record. The Steelers and Jets played 19 total games. The Steelers are 16-3 lifetime versus the N.Y Jets.

16. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

It is not like the steelers have the best O line in the league. They are just as leaky as the Jets are esp. with Woody going down. Your O-line

has been bad for years last time we played the Jets had something in the neighborhood of 6 to 7 sacks on ben. I think it will be a sack fest for

both teams on Sunday. But don't act like you have the end all be all of O-lines. Should be a really good game lots of running and bad pass pro

on both sides. Two great defenses slugging it out if Sanchez can keep from giving the ball to the other team the Jets are going to have an

excellent chance to bring home the W.

#196 Baumeister, Dec 14, 2010
  17. StainlessStill

Huh? Are you paying attention dude? Find me ONE Steelers fan who thinks our o-line is good. Hell, we are now on our 9th rotation and substitute backups and their backups in every game! It got so bad in the Pats game, that Hines Ward might of been asked to play tight end but he was out with a concussion (no call on helmet to helmet btw.)! Wrap that around your head, the Steelers main concern is the O-line, period and I'm sure Ryan is going to dial up major heat. The Steelers should be ready for it with WR screens and draws, something we've been using a lot lately. We can move the ball from the 20 to 20, but our redzone efficiency is awful.

18. Spike

Spike New Member

I thought it was a "DTF" nametag her and all her girlfriends were wearing, wasn't it?

anyway - I expect another close nail-biter of a game. Aren't they all?

19. yem

yem New Member

I feel like this game will be similar to week one. First team to 10 wins. I think the Jets pull it out and don't let up an offensive TD

10-7 Jets

20. Spike

Spike New Member

Yeah - our O-line is bad, we know it - on that we can agree.

But Ben don't need no stinking O-line - - he's used to throwing on the run. Is Sanchez?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.