(Week 15) Jets @ Steelers Discussion

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

You take pride in invading message boards?

Get a life. Seriously. You have the best franchise in the NFL and you just embarrassed yourself in a way I didn't think was possible.

2. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Wow, and here I thought Patriots fans had small dicks.

3. StainlessStill

StainlessStill New Member

Read my earlier posts, I tried keeping it civil. It can go back that way if you allow it since you decided to take that route. If you want to actually talk FOOTBALL, I'm game instead of talking about rapes and all of that stupid pointless shit. I'm no troll, but it seems like you want to get in a pissing match and trust me, you don't want to do that because your team is second rate. As far as "embarrassing myself" I don't give a shit, this is what these boards are made for. If you're sensitive with over 18,000 posts like that NDmick fella, then I will leave and claim Jets fans as wuss's 101.

Besides, controversy is more fun, donchya think?! ;)

#163 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  4. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

Love him or hate him Fireman Ed is a fucking hero. You insult a NYC fireman? The man has more courage in his left testicle than you have in your entirety. Until you run into burning buildings and save people I think you should shut your mouth.

5. Boh

Boh Member

Pennsylvania inbreds invading the message boards already, wow.

6. StainlessStill

Defensive are we? Look, I'm not getting on the guy for his personal life and if he's a firefighter and what not, in fact my brother is a State Policeman and my best friend is a Fire-Fighter and I volunteered in my community for some years before getting involved in technology so I know the sacrifice and pain the dude goes through.

With that said, it doesn't change the fact he looks like a damn tool! I loved it in the pre-season when that fan tried to take his spot and he got all mad, lmao what a douche.

7. Spike

Spike New Member

Stainless? That you?

rock on my bruthar

This is the best time of year now that the games mean something. Stupid Texans could have really made things interesting. I have never seen a defense so whipped like the Ravens D, all running around with the tongues hanging out, it was funny to watch. They were beat, damn that coin toss.

I was just reading the Ratbirds fans on the Ratnest board all ready to fire Harbaugh - hilarious!.... still laughing at Ed Reed's Caught-in-the-Headlights look at the end of regulation.........LMFAO

He looked like a possum that just got run over by a truck - all bug-eyed and gasping for air....hahahaha

so, I guess I don't really hate the Jets or their fans, we don't play each other enough to get all geeked up - just for this week, I'll make an exception

8. StainlessStill

Glad you took the time to have a Steelers avatar! I'll take the insult as a compliment, thanks. Closet Steelers fans everywhere. Good stuff.

9. Boh

Boh Member

jets will win again sunday

10. Dirty6Sanchez

Dirty6Sanchez Well-Known Member

I commend Ed for not beating the shit out of that Giants fan, he knew that a confrontation wouldn't be looked kindly upon...you stick to your piss colored towels we'll stick to our "toolish" chant, good day sir.

11. StainlessStill

Absolutely bro. One of the most entertaining football game's I've watched this season. The cracks in the Ravens defense is getting bigger and bigger weekly. Texans had them on their heels but of course, in true Texan like fashion, they choke the game away. It's alright, we're going for that #2 anyhow!

As for the Jets fans, I don't have a problem with them until one or two morons wanted to be rude about things. The gloves are now off :D

12. StainlessStill

Again? Their on a 2 game losing streak fella and needed miracle wins against some terrible teams this year. A collapse might be in the Jets future.

13. Boh

Boh Member

rapist is no match for sanchez

14. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

He didn't get all mad. He almost knocked him onto the field.

Jet fans either love him or hate him. I love him.

On the game, this will be very much like your game vs the Ravens. Low scoring affair and expect Mark to come out crisp. He's due to have a good stretch now.

15. StainlessStill

FACEPALM*. Jets fans seriously can't be as dumb as Cleveland fans. Please tell me it isn't so.

16. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Well this thread got real gay real quick.

17. StainlessStill

Ah, football talk, thanks. I agree. The Steelers and Jets are pretty much a mirror images in philosophy and what they try to do on the field, which is play physical, smashmouth football and win close games when the 4th QRT hits and hopefully wear down the opponent with T.O.P. It should be close all game but I just don't see Sanchez beating the Steelers defense if the game's on the line. The Steelers are MASTERS going into games like this. We are built to win these games, plain and simple. Should be a nice testament for both teams going forward.

#177 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  18. Spike

Spike New Member

I see the Jets lost their starting OT - and his replacement gave up 3 sacks to the Phins?

Blood in the water.

19. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

That is a big loss for us, but don't pretend like Cam Wake isn't leading the league in sacks.

20. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Mark is young but he's shown flashes of brilliance and flashes of shit, it's to be expected for such a young QB though.

Rex can actually have a pretty big impact on our offense this week, helping breakdown your defense.

If you look at Ben's sophomore year and compare them to Mark's stats they aren't too far off. In that year for Ben his running game helped him out much more so than our current running attack.

Mark has been asked to do more then the coaches would've liked but in pressure situations he's been key, for the most part.

Looking at Ben's sophomore year his INTs came in bunches too, he was asked to do much less though. Mark already has nearly 100 more attempts and is handily the extra load to what I expected.

Minus week 1, Mark has gone on 3 weeks streaks, good, bad, good, bad, and now it's time for the good.

I'm sure Holmes will have added incentive this game which I hope bodes well for us. Who will cover Braylon and Holmes?

I can see Taylor on Braylon and McFadden on Holmes, in both of those matchups our receivers have the edge, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.