(Week 15) Jets @ Steelers Discussion

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by macbk, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StainlessStill

StainlessStill New Member

Okay? Name me ONE fact of what Mr.Roethlisberger was arrested for and I might agree with you. Don't bother looking because it never exists. Accusations are not facts. To my understanding, the Jets have some key role models as well. (Didn't we hand over one of our trouble makers to you?) Didn't a strength and conditioning coach just get suspended for trying to injure a player running full speed down field? No team has a team full of Saints, lets get real.

I'm not here to be Ben Roethlisberger's friend. I don't know the dude nor do I care to, I'm a Steelers football fan, whatever these players do off the field isn't my problem as a fan. Besides, the dude is from Ohio anyway, he's lucky he has Pittsburgh to pick him back up! I hope Jets fans aren't as big mouths as their fat head coach is. I'm surprised he didn't make his own "NY JETS: 2010 NFL Champions" shirts yet, lol.

#141 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  2. BrooklynBoy89

BrooklynBoy89 New Member

Haha I like that stat better then the Steelers one... Here's to hoping someone can take it to the promise land this week.

3. GreenMachine

Braylon- 2 drops
    Holmes 6 drops
    J-co 6 drops
    Smith 1 drop

For some reaso I can't find TE drops. Keller has to be 3-5.

4. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

The key to the game will be Sanchez behind the OL on passing downs. I think Pitt will not let the Jets run much, and the Jet D can hold Pitt's scoring down. But, if Mark can't be effective passing the ball, and instead is pressured into turnovers because of lack of protection, Jets go to 9-5.

5. RapZiLLa54

RapZiLLa54 New Member

I predict 13-7 Jets victory and our first ever win at Heinz field.

6. StainlessStill

For Steelers fans, where's Doug Brien when you need 'em?:breakdance:

7. BillyD0123

BillyD0123 New Member

Big Ben?

Toolthlessburger, Rapelisburger whatever.
    He's a real POS. Truely a Pidgeon F'ker.
    I mean, what type of profesional athelete gets a posse together and
    trolls college bars for drunk chicks?

8. StainlessStill

Haha dude, take a look around! The NFL or any other professional in any pro league aren't Saints man.

Vince Young was caught in a TITTY BAR punching the light out of a fan.
    Rey Moneglua (sp? Cincy middle backer from USC) was caught drunk driving and hitting parked cars and had a underage minor in his passenger seat as well!

Cedric Benson punched a bouncer and broke his jaw outside of a titty-bar.

Mike Vick tortured, electrocuted, hung, and slammed dogs off the concrete for not performing for him.

Donte' Stallworth (Baltimore Ravens wideout) KILLED a 50 some year old man for drunk driving at 6 a.m in the morning out partying.

Again, Georgia's ' D.A wanted to bring the boom down on Roethlisberger SO bad that he extended the case and found NOTHING. The 20 year old girl followed Ben bar to bar and didn't have a problem taking his shots and was underrage in a college bar and the pig was 2 times over the legal limit and changed her story 3 times. Look it up, the girl dropped all charges because her parents were so ashamed of her for even being there.

Fuck, Ben took pictures with the same cops that took him to question him all in the same 15 min time frame of when it supposedly happened. It's horseshit, bogus accusation.

9. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I hope Bart Scott rapes Ben in the mouth after he forces a fumble.
    God I wish this was a home game.

Well at least Steeler fans know what he'll be doing after retirement. Crushing his face into cement and locking young girls in bathrooms. To be honest, he does look the part. Ben could without a doubt be cast as the rapist if they redid the movie 'Deliverance"

10. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I'm scared of those douchebag towel things.

SCARY!!! TOWELS!!! AGGGHHHHH!!!

11. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

12. Spike

Spike New Member

LMAO at all the jets fans getting their panties wet over Ben when they should be worrying about pretty boy Sanchez getting ass-pounded by the Steelers D. He's gonna get reamed. He had that deer-in-the-headlights look against a weak, soft, Miami D, he has no idea what's about to hit him.

Who is the Jets back-up anyway?

13. MadBacker Prime

HAHA-

Ben is the one all tore up, broken face, and ankle/foot. So I think we're in good shape champ. Thanks for the heads up.

What football fan does not know our backup??

How old are you?
    Do you have kids?
    Did the kids find out their hero rapes?
    How did you explain that?

You aren't Pro-Rape are you?

14. StainlessStill

Never mess with the Terrible Towel. Nasty things happen when you do. Anyway, everyone are such wannabe's and want to hand out their own stupid white towels! (Fans always bitch about it and make fun, but they won't hesitate to copy it.) There's more tradition in one Terrible Towel than the whole Jets franchise.

Didn't the Jets just hand out "Win and your in" rally towels last season? HAH!

Pretty boy, sunshine Sanchez will dream to play with the kind of toughness Ben plays with every Sunday. You're going to get a taste of the toughest QB in the league and my money is him OWNING your overrated defense and sending your team whimpering back home like it usually is for Jets fans. You're going to get a first hand RAPE from Roethlisberger himself and it has the Jets D written all over it.

Maybe Fire-man Ed could suit up and do that queer Jets chant, you might need him. DUMB.

#154 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
  15. MadBacker Prime

We also had towels against the Colts when we beat them 41-0.

You're protective of your towels? Do you have one designated at your jerkoff station?

16. James Calvin

James Calvin Banned

I think they use Sham-Wows. Way more absorbent.

[​IMG]

#156 James Calvin, Dec 14, 2010
  17. StainlessStill

So much for keeping it civil. I guess Jets fans have big of fat mouths than their tub of lard head coach.

Like I said, there's more tradition in one Terrible Towel than your whole franchise, so Jets fans are NOT worthy of the explanation of the Terrible Towel. Stick to the retarded hillbilly that is Fire-Man Ed with that J-E-T-S JetsJetsJets garbage and call it a day.

Maybe after the game Ben can get women tips from Joe Namath after the slaughter he has in store for N.Y (which is owned by the Giants anyhow. Hows it feel to be a red headed step-child?)

#157 StainlessStill, Dec 14, 2010
  18. Spike

Spike New Member

Brunell?

BWAhahahaha

Ben got hit harder in the face this game than the last when he got his nose broke. Still no flag. Fuck this shit. Goodell can go to hell. Piss on that shield.

Unleash Harrison and Woodley

Pound him into the ground boyz, you can afford it, you're just gonna get held all game anyway with no flags, get some.

19. StainlessStill

HERE WE GO STEELERS! Invading message boards now just like we do the other piss-ants and their stadiums. Anyway, watch James Harrison ALL day, same for you Jets fans. The over-under of him getting held, mauled, and choked is around 15. Any takers? Hah, "Sanchise" is toast!

20. MadBacker Prime

Someone from PA calling a NY'r a hillbilly?? Seriously??

Do you think we give two shits about the Giants? So far you're 2-2 on trolling, mention SOJ, and 1969 and you're the perfect troll.

I respect your team, just not Ben. Can you really blame anyone? Troy is a beast and you do have a lot of tradition. Good job!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.