Fans at the game

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Exit 117, Dec 13, 2010.

1. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

post of the fuckin year. seriously it was goddamn miserable out there yesterday and i did brave through it till the final whistle and even booed the shit out of scumbag schotty as he left the field (and am now running a fever and a serious cough because of it), but who the fuck are you, 117, to tell any one of us season ticket holders who show up week in, week out, what we can and cant do with our seats.

and i pay my rent, pay for my car, and work my goddamn ass off to be there and enjoy it every week. and the place was full, just most people were crowding the areas that were covered. you gotta be an idiot (like me, whos paying for it now by getting sick) to want to sit out there in a down pour while that shit performance went on.

so in conclusion, when you go every week for 10 plus years no matter what, then you have the right to complain. until then, stfu and get bent

2. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Exit, you really need to stop talking.

How did you get your seats? Did the person selling them to you on Stubhub KNOW you're a Jets fan?

Give me a break.

3. Mantana Soss

Mantana Soss Active Member

Ha, dammit. I'm home sick today too. Fuckin' Jets. I was getting sick already, but watching that performance on the field finished the job :lol:

4. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Bolded for your convenience.

5. The Green Dude

The Green Dude 2008 Best Avatar Award Winner

Exit go eat a dick

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

we are playing awful football, we were humiliated a week ago in a game that was as big as any reg season game we ever played, we followed that up by playing even worse against a team we should have beaten by 3 TDs. Sorry if I am not as happy as you are w/ our current play.

9-2 is great but it becomes meaningless if it turns into 9-7 or 10-6 and we miss the playoffs or go out early.

7. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Dude, Ive been saying this for years. All teh season tix holders have heard it from me 100 times and IM sure theyre sick of it and sick of me but football is a TV sport.

You miss the whole fuckin game being there besides freezing your ass, the traffic, the money, the aggravation, the whole shit. How many people at the game yesterday realized the Jets took that timeout in the first half cuz they only had nine assholes on the field? Maybe 20. How many people can see the football come out of someones hands at the game? 40. Its garbage. Pure garbage. I would venture to say the NFL itself cannot imagine why people go to the games. They package it up so fucking nicely for everyone on tv. Its the most user friendly experience there is. All the games lined up from channels 704 to 715. Updates of everything going on around the league. An announcer to tell me when Ellis goes out and Poole comes in...beautiful

8. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

What I want to know is: why did they keep the Flight Crew out there for the whole game?

Those poor girls were wearing thier little cheerleader outfits with nothing covering their heads, dancing their little hearts out for the whole game.

You gotta hand it to them. They were tougher than some of the players.

9. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

My point was that I'm a full time student and part time worker with real person expenses and I still find a way to afford it.

Anyone has the right to sell the tickets to whoever they want. I said that. But if you sell it to a Dolphins fan, you suck.

10. no psls

no psls Banned

The atmosphere in the new stadium sucks. I'm tired of fans from the opposing teams sitting all around me. In the old stadium, Section 319, we knew everybody around us . Now, you have dick heads from opposing teams every week . We will never have a home field advantage with this poor excuse for a stadium . People were streaming out of the place from the middle of the third quarter on during a close , divisional game . The real Jet fans have been run out of the place . If I didn't enjoy footbal so much , i would leave too.

#50 no psls, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  11. Italian Seafood

I hear all that and I love it on TV when I'm not there, but I also love going. I live close, have a way around the traffic and like cold weather, so that all helps. When I'm there I'm not annoyed by the Joe Theismans of the world, not fetching stuff for my kids, not letting my dog in and out 100 times. There's stuff we see that you don't see on TV and vice versa.

12. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Ha!

(Fillereye)

13. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Aaah, yeah. The casual fan who goes to a couple of games a season telling STHs who spend THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS every year, how they should go about selling their tickets, and what kinda financial hit to take just to please other Jets fans.

Suck my nut.

14. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

I was off base in attacking season ticket holders.

But I still stand by the point that if you sold your ticket to the game to a Dolphins fan, you really suck.

And if upper deck season tickets were available at this point and time, or other non-PSL seats, I would, without a doubt, buy one.

15. thatisjetsfootball

thatisjetsfootball Active Member

i came all the way from montreal to see the game. Thank you jets for the fan appreciation day. Oh and also i came for the Packers game!!!!SWEET SEASON FOR ME!

16. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

You have my sympathy.

17. Italian Seafood

That's it, I'm revoking your green card. Or visa or hall pass or whateverthefuck is getting you into these games.

18. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

Yeah there were a lot of asshole phins fans there I almost got in a fight and I usually keep my cool and never bother people who wanna root for an opposing team. These fans yesterday wanted to start trouble however.

19. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

That was the main instigator of my post last night. Every fucking Phin fan I ran into yesterday was belligerent and an asshole before, throughout, and after the game. I as well almost got in a fight. I posted in anger.

20. BIG COUNTRY

BIG COUNTRY Well-Known Member

Yeah I had no problem with Bengals fans (All 8 of them) and Vikings fans at the 2 previous games this year. The Dolphins fans last night were assholes, and yes this wouldnt have happened in the old stadum as true fans have been priced out. I remember seeing jets dolphins just a couple of years ago and phins fans knew their limits. This time they got away with everything as it seems like a lot of fans arent interested now. Sucks sports is becoming an upper class hobby.