Brainlessly bash former Jet employee, Brian Schottenheimer

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ThunderbirdJet, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

Wait until Jets offense gets to 1 yard line on 3rd down.

Shotgun, 4 wide. Keller short hook, Cotchery slant, Santonio dig, Edwards crash. Pass goes to either Keller or Cotchery for INT <- There, I called it. It's not like it wasn't done either.

2. greenbeanz

greenbeanz Well-Known Member

you think we can change the name of this thread? im pretty sure the bashing is totally called for at this point/

3. SanityRemoved

SanityRemoved New Member

Schotty shows less emotions than Mangini so it transfers to Sanchez who feels he is responsible. The weight of the OC problems shouldn't be on the quarterback but that's where it's going and it shows. Rex really needs to step up and fix this quick. Players aren't fighting against each other. The talent is there. The lack of balls to recognize and adjust is truly baffling.

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Weirdest post of the day.

Schottenheimer shows plenty of emotions, but who gives a shit the guy doesn't know how to guide the offense. If Nacho is all mopey that's his own damn fault and he just needs to grow a pair and learn to suck it up and stay focussed. That will come with time. Competence for Schitty, however, will never come

5. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Two issues.

One I Meant Schitty.

Two...you've got to be kidding me...the pick against NE at 24-3 was the first over the middle, and that was Schitty playcalling, the obvious play given the coverage was a fade.

6. Hobbes3259

What game, what was on the clock?

are you talking about NE?

Edwards needed to run a fade.

There was 9 IN THE BOX. Edwards was pushed into the teeth of the defense, bc retard thinks 'they'll never expect that!' ..pick by the LB

7. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

I would stop bashing him if they shook it up a little on first down. The dolphins knew every first and ten we would run it. Its not the offensive lines fault there were too many guys for them to pick up. Its tough not bashing Schotty since the Dolphins practically knew our playbook. The Wildcat the Dolphins were all over on 4 and 2.......was a terrible call.

8. kaboom

kaboom Member

1st down runs for 2 or 3 yards all day long and everyone knew putting Sanchez in 2nd and long on every possession.

The WildCat SUCKS! It has not worked in many weeks, and really not worked well since last year.

Why is #84 (who's only distinction is inopportune holding penalties) in the game on passing plays flanked out as a receiver whence either Holmes or Braylon are on the bench? This happens at least 5 or 10 plays a game and is insane

9. Zach

Zach Well-Known Member

The 'pick' was the first. This is more or so because the defenders dropped it, not because of anything else. (Remember the first dolphags game, where the ball is nearly intercepted?)

The pass toward the middle wasn't the first. (targets here are usually tomlinson, greene or keller)

And usually they were batted down.

10. MikeDevito

MikeDevito Active Member

With the Steelers D he's got run some sort of play to confuse them...

11. The Blairjet project

He is as Bad as his Father was as a Coach! Guy Needs to go and the sooner the better. I, in 40 years of watching this team, cant remember another OC that was either 95% spot on or 23% bad, and lately it has been the 23% time and time again, Brad Smith in the QB slot= 3 yard gain. God forbid if he throws the ball.

12. 624

624 Banned

I'm hoping that it's like last year, when the playcalling was shit all year until the playoffs where he broke tendencies and they dominated.

13. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

This, but I hope to god the play-calling gets better so we can win a few games and get rolling again before the playoffs start.

14. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

I'd really like to agree with this if you could just stop with the terrible name puns...

15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Yes, the only read on that play was the post over the middle.

16. The nameplay has gotten about as old as the playcalling. OK, we get it, you change a vowel in his name, and you laugh at how clever you are for doing something that has been done on Jets boards for years.

17. RapZiLLa54

RapZiLLa54 New Member

Did anyone watch the Giants game last night?? They came out try to pass, Eli was struggling AND THEY SWITCHED THE OFFENSE TO GROUND AND POUND TO PROTECT ELI!!!! And both Jacobs and Bradshaw went over 100 yards vs the MIN D.

Makes me sick to my stomach.

18. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I hate to say it but our oline play as been weak, the Giants didn't allow a sack through 5 games until last night.

Sanchez had a better game in the rain then Eli did in a dome against that D. We also rushed for 155 yards as a team in the pouring rain.

At that point in the year though we were getting much better line play and our offense was winning us games and saving the defense.

19. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

That is a very solid point. But also, did you see the holes the Giant offensive line was creating? But youre right, Eli smelled and teh Giants changed gears quickly.

20. Hobbes3259

Sorry bro.

I'll try...:beer: