I'm not convinced the guy tripped the Dolphins player (Suspended W/O Pay For Season)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BamaZeus, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

@TheJetsStream Manish Mehta #Jets Sal Alosi says he hasn't been disciplined yet. Also says he didn't offer to resign. #nfl

2. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

TheJetsStream Manish Mehta #Jets strength coach Sal Alosi: "I just wasn't thinking." Says team didn't instruct him to be near sideline

3. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

"I want to apologize to the entire team and fanbase for being such an embarassment."

I think that's what AdbulSalam should say. Alosi is just gonna be fucked.

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

AbdulSalam...the gift that keeps on giving.

5. Bootis

Bootis New Member

Seriously, thousands of people get fired every day, for crap like browsing the web while at work, posting shit about their boss on facebook, coming in late, etc.
    What, are you this guys brother or something? He has brought unacceptable negativity to the organization and, if kept on, it won't die. He'll always be referred to as that "cheating coach". People get fired every day for much less.

6. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

you idiots who want Sal fired are probably the same people who would have voted for Hawaii to become a state.

/AbdulSalami

7. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

WTF are you talking about Dierking?

I'm not gonna apologize for thinking the guy doesn't deserve to be fired in a league where guys do MUCH worse than bump somebody on the sidelines and they get slapped on the wrist.

8. Jets42long

Jets42long Member

Let me first say that I agree with you, he should not be fired. A 1-2 wk suspension sounds fair.

But with that said, this argument is awesome!! Well done sir.

9. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

So lemme get this straight - you think that everybody who brings "unacceptable negativity to the organization" deserves to be fired?

10. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Thanks Brah !

11. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

The Guy sounded like he was going to cry in his presser a few mnutes ago.

12. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Braylon Edwards was driving around Manahttan at twice the legal limit with 3 other people in his car on his way home from a Jets charity event.

Should Braylon be fired?

13. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Yeah, I'm sure that it really sucks to be him right now. Stupid bastahd.

14. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Are you honestly this dense? You cannot differentiate between a player having an off field issue and a coach having an on field issue? I feel bad for ya.

15. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Anyone who thinks Alosi should be fired "on the spot" is overreacting. I do think what he did was terrible and there should be consquences.

Suspended him, no pay, for the rest of the season, including playoffs, plus a fine.

The Jet's and the NFL will probably determine the discipline together.

16. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

Yea.....I think he realizes the outcome is going to be severe...I'm guessing suspended for the rest of the year.

17. SameOldJets2008

SameOldJets2008 New Member

let me inject a little bit of realism into this situation, first of all Mike Vick was fired, second of all theres a difference between possibly the most gifted athlete in the NFL and an obscure strength coach.

Like it or not, people that have special talents, are given special treatment. Thats why they get payed more than us, because we couldn't do what mike vick or braylon edwards do on a weekly basis. Why is that such big news to you?

18. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

WSW I can differentiate all day long can you? Driving your teammates around while you are shitfaced is way, way worse than bumping an opposing player who isn't even in the field of play.

Braylon sat out a whopping one quarter of the game for his DUI arrest. Alosi wasn't arrested and didn't even commit a crime - and yet some hypocrites want him to be fired - DOUBLE STANDARD HYPOCRISY.

19. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Where in the NFL rules or in the Jets Code of Conduct does it state that superstar criminals will be slapped on the wrist for their transgressions while coaches will be fired for bumping an idiot who is not even on the playing field ?

20. grayburn

grayburn Member

He brings a negative air to the organization that is unacceptable right now. This isn't some pickup basketball game, this is an event that brings the whole team into the spotlight yet again.

He should be fired. All of this "giive him another chance" crap is telling the world that the Jets are no better than the Patriots...have we come this far?