I would like to thank the jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by hoobash, Dec 13, 2010.

1. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

For saving me about $300 on playoff tickets I couldn't afford it anyway. Some how I thought we could compete for the afc east stupid me

2. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

And $150 or so for me since I will now not travel to Soldier Field.

3. HOI

HOI Active Member

Im convinced were not winning the AFC EAST again until Brady and Billy Boy are gone. Yesterday was just painful...but any Jet fan will tell you they've seen that "4:15, must win, at home, Decemeber game"

4. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Yeah, after this year...me too.

5. grayburn

grayburn Member

Well, the chances of a home game in the playoffs are pretty slim now, but giving up on the team, the season, and Rex seems drastic considering what they did last year.

6. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

I would like to thank the Jets offense for being so unwatchable and painful that I now have the ability to forget about them and completely enjoy the Knicks being a good team.

7. grayburn

grayburn Member

On a Jets message board at 8am following a loss? Seems like you aren't doing too good a job of forgetting them pal.

Listen to some Dave Matthews and wait for the knicks to come crashing back to earth as the Jets make a playoff run...we'll be right here.

8. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Well that is one way to find a silver lining.

Man tickets are so expensive these days. Good on those that can afford to shell out thousands of dollars every year for this type of football. Some are in the tens of thousands with PSLs attached.

9. BroadwayAaron

I didn't want to come here last night because I knew this place would be a fucking shit show and even after waiting 12 hours, it's still one big melting pot of stereotypical Jet fans.

10. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

11. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

^ my girlfriend has nothing to do with this

12. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

And at the beginning of the year some of us said that.

We can crown the Jets all we want, but until they have the division it still belongs to the pats.

We aren't dumb for thinking we could do it this year with the start they had.

13. hang3xc

hang3xc Member

Finally, a Jets fan that FINALLY gets it

14. hang3xc

hang3xc Member

The Jets "playoff run" started in NE 2 weeks ago when they had the chance to take the division but got blown out instead. Yesterday they could of at LEAST stayed within a game of the division leaders and held out some hope that the Pats might falter, but again, NOPE. They lose to a team who only put up 10 points
    No TD's and only 3 FG's in the last 2 HUGELY important games & it only gets harder with PIT & CHI on the road..... Some "playoff run" they're on there.

15. BroadwayAaron

You shouldn't have to make a playoff run after you start the season 9-2. You should be a fucking lock. I don't see why people are so upset that other fans are upset. We've been an embarrassment the past two weeks. Our offense has looked completely inept. We haven't showed up in the two biggest games of the year to date. We've yet to beat a playoff team and just lost to a team that won't make the playoffs. So forgive me if I'm a little more interested in the Knicks who have won 13 of their last 14 games with an MVP candidate leading the way on the morning after our 2nd worst loss of the season, a week after our worst loss of the season.

16. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Have the Kknicks really won 13 outta 14? I dont follow that homo bag sport but thats impressive. I havent heard Gerry Girard even mention it on the news

17. ScotsJet

ScotsJet Active Member

The whole idea of winning the AFC East was predicated on the Pats being a 9-10 win team at best. They're not, so the parameters have changed.

18. ajetsfan4ever

ajetsfan4ever Active Member

we will still make the playoffs, thank god we play the bills to end the regular season.

19. BroadwayAaron

And what makes you think we could beat the Bills right now with the way they are playing compared to the way we are?

20. akibud

akibud Active Member

What I find interesting is how fans can say with certainty that any team "WILL WIN" any game. Not should win, or I think they will win. But, its as if they have crystal BALLS.. (hopefully they are individually wrapped )