Fans at the game

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Exit 117, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

There seemed to be a lot of Jets fans who came to the came WITH Dolphins fans. First off, fuck you.

Second, to all season ticket holders who sold your season ticket's to today's game without knowing who the buyer was:

1. it's fan appreciation day.
    2. what, are you afraid of rain/cold?
    3. don't tell me it's the product on the field, because before these last two weeks, we were all flying high.
    4. if you really need money to where you can't make sure it's a Jets fan you're selling/giving to, maybe you shouldn't own season tickets.
    5. fuck you

The fucking upper deck was crowded with Dolphins fans and they were fucking obnoxious and retarded. Not like, quiet Dolphins fans, or people who came to watch the game; belligerent drunk retarded disgusting Dolphins fans. People that make me sick, that make my blood boil. And people who sold/gave their tickets to them should be fucking ashamed.

2. JetsFanDoc

JetsFanDoc Well-Known Member

What other kinds are there?

3. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

In b4 it's my ticket I can sell it to whoever I want

4. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Gay Hispanics?

5. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Don't forget "old douchebags still boasting about 1972".

6. DJphinfan

DJphinfan Member

Iam happy to hear that we had a lot of fans there..one thing I did notice about your stadium is while it is very beautiful, it doesn't have the accoustics and is not built for a high level of crowd noise...thats good news to me considering what I have had to deal with since we left the orange bowl.

7. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Blame the greedy Jets and Giants if you want to blame something, they are the ones who priced many of the real fans out, they are the one who built that awful building and w/ the way the Jets have been playing they deserved zero fans to show up.

8. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Anyone who would actually go to Jet game in December deserves to be praised, period. Praised or institutionalized

9. steves850

steves850 Active Member

I don't own season tickets but if I could afford to buy those overpriced gems and needed to sell them for any reason. I'm not second guessing the buyer just to please anyone else. Second the product on the field is atrocious the last two games. Period.

10. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

I couldnt go I had something to do, but my friend is a dolphin fan and I didnt give them to him, they just went un used instead.

11. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

all i know is the new stadiums sucks!

After half time the high priced PSL seats around midfield remained empty the entire second half. The fact that people spending $20k PSL on a ticket can't sit outside and watch the game is a problem. There is no homefield advantage in this stadium. They have a QB that doesn't play well in weather and big money fans that can't watch games in weather.

12. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Whoa... good one, Junc.

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Fucking aayyy. I agree 100%. Douche bags, if you can't go to see your 9-3 team against you most hated rival in HUGE December matchup, then give your tickets up. Our fan base blows. We have 45K real fans, the rest of you suck!!!!!!!!!!!

14. ollie

ollie Right Wing NutJob

The Jets blew their opportunity to get the fair weather Giants fans who couldn't get tickets to their own team out by pricing most of the average fans out of the market... Pro sports doesn't want average fans anymore... they're about corporate money and it would have worked in a better economy... if not for the economic downturn I think all regular fans would have been priced out

15. NYJet87

NYJet87 Member

Everyone turns into a super fan when they can hide behind not being able to make the game for not having tickets, not having money for tickets, what have you...I know how I am at every game and I'm sure I'd probably meet your collective "code of conduct" for intensity, but when you haven't scored a TD in any of your home losses this year, don't blame the men in the stands for not being supportive enough.

16. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Good post! You could have added that the product on the field the last 2 games left something to be desired :jets:

17. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

Shut the fuck up junc. Before yesterday, they had lost three games. Two of them were really ugly, but the team was still 9-3. Shut. the fuck. up.

18. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

It was a 9-3 team heading into a home game against our biggest rival. So fuck you.

19. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

I don't have season tickets. Can't afford them. I'm paying for my own car, my own apartment, my own college education, and I've still found a way to the last three home games and I totally plan on going to Buffalo. So whatever.

20. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

That's the better option then