2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

What did the fat douche say about the Giants letting the Fins practice in their facility?

2. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Greatest fucking post in the history of the board!!!!

3. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

Sort of have to blame Shitcessa here, discussing baseball news when there really hasn't been any.

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I'll try to avoid posting baseball shit in here, the only time I really do is to complain about the lunacy of the shit (discussing Jeter for hours on football friday, the entire premise of his Mets time)

5. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

And yeah Francesa truly is living the dream. Having a bunch of idiots waste their time to talk to you for about 20 seconds and getting paid $1,000,000+ a year, getting to talk to respected sports figures, getting a press pass, etc.

6. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Yep. That's why when people say he's a loser, I laugh. If that's a loser, then sign me up. In 2005, Francesa was making $1.4M from WFAN. Not sure if he's making more now, but add in his TV shows and he's probably making somewhere near $2M a year.

All to just talk about sports.

7. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I was in da building!

At least someone like evan roberts calls himself a loser and doesn't rub in how great of a job he has. 27 yr old, talks sports radio for a few hours a day, has season tickets to nets and mets, seems to live a great life.

then you have francesa, a bragger who tells everyone 'i was in da building'...brags about how he was at this sporting event and how he goes to all dah games. brags how he knows all these famous people. he just thinks he's better then everyone. i hate those people.

8. Wizard Of Odds

Wizard Of Odds New Member

The fool keeps saying Rex and the Jets haven't achieved anything and so they should just shut up until they do. Excuse me but didn't Rex take the Jets to the AFC Championship game in his 1st season? Even Mikes idol the great Bill Parcells took 2 years to accomplish that. But if you ask Mike if Parcells achieved anything when he was with the Jets he'll say "Yeah, he took them to the AFC Championship Game!".

Francessa doesn't seem to understand that Rex has a different coaching philosophy than Parcells and Belichick. Rex wants his players to believe that they really are the best in the NFL because part of being a winner is first BELIEVING that you're a winner. He's trying to instill confidence in his team by telling them confident things about themselves. He's trying to to get them to EXPECT to go to the Superbowl and win it. Why Francessa can't see that is beyond me. All of Rex's statements are psychological positive reinforcement. Parcells and Belichick take the opposite route. Personally I like Rex's way.

9. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I never understood that crap anyway. What does it really mean? Do all go traffic lights get changed from green to blue in NJ and NYC when the Giants are better than the Jets? If you are a Giants fan when it is Giants town, do you get a discount on shopping? "Hey wife, New York City is Giants town now. Put on your Hakeem Nicks jersey and I'll put on my Brandon Jacobs jersey and we'll go shopping in Manhattan today."

#3789 Cakes, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IAB_EnKLv0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

A rebuild means you tear it down or make changes for the long term. What have the Mets done to make you believe its a rebuild. Did they trade any one of the big three and get young arms? Did they eat Perez's contract? They are to cheap to eat a contract or pay partial to make a trade. They are in a bad financial way, attendance and ratings will drop significantly this year which will be an excuse for next year. Last baseball post, by

#3791 sec314, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
  12. RPOZ51

RPOZ51 Well-Known Member

But can he say anything without repeating himself?

What I mean is can he say something without saying it again?

In other words, is he capable of saying something, without saying it again?

I say this because whenever he says something, he says it again. It's like he can't say something without saying it again.

When he says something, he either repeats himself, or finds some slightly different words to make exactly the same point. Or he repeats himself.

Again.

Time for the 20 20 update.

13. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

They're stupid.

So I guess in a couple years Manish Mehta should be up for a coaching job in the NFL?

14. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

[youtube]kY_Uv_TPklY[/youtube]

15. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

I mean out of context, he's right.

Why the fuck would you squeeze in the second?

16. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

this is what I mean when I say that Francesa thinks he's better then people and he likes to let you know it. he really thinks he's qualified to be an NFL coach because he was around bill paww-cells.

i love when he breaks down NFL plays and starts to use NFL language like it's very difficult to understand. deyy bracketed dis guy, and then they ran da cova 2, and some covah 1, with some press coverage and some deep zones, and den they did a deep back blitz and he threw to his hot, and the option route didn't work, so he checked to a run.

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

LMAO at how Fatty moves immediately to dump the caller so the guy doesn't have a chance to respond.

18. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

nah he's absolutely right its just funny the way he yells

19. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Gotta give him credit tho, he has a face made for radio.

20. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

He's a clown.

The caller was right. The same school "I learned under"...what the fuck does that even mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.