2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Wow, what is it with this fat tub. I guess he needs to have something to tear down in his life, and he can't get away with the Jets anymore because they're popular now so he figured if the Mets get pissed no one will care if the Mets shut him out. The Mets need to save their cash for 2012 when $60M comes off the payroll, there's zero point in wasting more on 2011 everyone knows it's a rebuilding year

2. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

"Aaaaand we get to da jets, who look ta rebound frahm the uglee uglee loss to da pats versus da dolphins, who ah the best road team in da NFL"

Where does he get this shit from?

3. All Gas No Shake

All Gas No Shake Well-Known Member

theyre 5-1 on the road, its not that bold of a claim

4. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

First of all, the Steelers are the best road team in the NFL @ 6-1. Then the Jets, Dolphins, Bears and Saints are tied at 5-1. Ridiculous.

5. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Look at dere rekkid! Dey are 5-0 awwww or 4-1! Ugh, wait, dey lawst to Bawltimoah, ok so 5-1. Best road team in da NFL, hands down.

Steelers 6-1
    Jets 5-1
    Saints 5-1
    Bears 5-1

I'd take either of those teams over Miami on the road.

6. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

The Mets are the cheapest team in NY. , I could not imagine rooting for them. I don't care what there payroll is, they suck and Sandy the car salesman will try to sell you guys on Wright, Beltran and Reyes once again. And once again, Met fans will fall for it and then spend the entire summer whinning on 660 making it unlistenable. I could only wish the Mets would shutout Fatcesaca like the Jets, one problem, 660 is the Mets station and the METS SUCK so they need every minute of radio. And they ain't spending 60M in 2012, get real.

#3766 sec314, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  7. LoyalJetsFan

LoyalJetsFan New Member

I'm not sure what fatso likes more, dez bryant or the giants d-line..."ah can't tink ov anotha teem dat can get ta da quatawback witout blitzen...der pass rush is awl wurld."

Sack Leaders
    1. Oakland and Pitt - 36
    3. GB, St. Louis, Giants - 35

8. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

and as of last week the Jets were 5-0 on the road. Oh well.

9. GordonGecko

The Mets were 5th in payroll in 2010 (http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/story/13162308/-baseball-payrolls-list), they're hardly cheap but for sure incompetent. 2011 is a rebuilding year, their hands are tied with fat contracts to Beltran, K-Rod, Oliver Perez, Luis Castillo, etc... I think the Mets are doing it right, let the $60M come off the books and make smarter decisions going forward. People like to listen to the radio to comiserate, Mets are primo material for that

10. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

lol at tank defending his picks. dey weren't dat bad! without the kick return I covah! without the fumble I win that game!

haha tank, now you know what it feels like when you say 'without this play, the jets lose!'

11. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Awr you tellin me dat a coach and a quatahback meeting iz a story? Dey awr doin a 1on1 foah da first time? Rex is lawst and too removed from da offense. Dey should have been doin dat awwlll da time

12. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Didn't Rex say he has been meeting with Sanchez every Friday of every week since mid season of last year?

Now Tank's producers are telling us false information. I guess it's contagious.

13. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

Just be glad that you don't have this angry old pussy's life.

14. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

Yeah, Id hate to sit on teh radio for 5 hours a day talking sports for a million dollars a year. Id rather be Jtuds or Don. WTF???

15. GordonGecko

haha yeah, he doesn't give a shit. He loves sitting his fat ass on a chair blowing hot air all day collecting a huge check and using his press pass to go wherever he wants. Yeah what a shitty life lol

16. Antoni

Antoni Well-Known Member

Earlier in the week he said the Dolphins were a poor team and quickly corrected himself and said they were "suspect". Now all of a sudden they're "da best" road team in the NFL.

He's just setting up the spin to suit his agenda come Monday. If the Jets lose he'll say "Da Jets have yet to show yoo dat dey can beat a good team. Key lawses to da Ravens, Pats, Packiz, and now da best road team in da NFL". If the Jets win he'll say "Well dey were supposed to win dat game at home after da debacle last week. Da Dolphins are a suspect team, who caahhhres".

17. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

that can go here-
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=60605

18. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

19. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

he also kept mentioning how the dolphins flew in early today to attend a lombardi thing as a team.

this is another thing he can use.

jets win = hey, the fins are below 500, it just goes to show you how much they care, they're flyin in a day early to watch a show, they wah in NY to watch a show and not play footbawl.

jets lose = you guys couldn't even beat a team that's main goal on this trip was to watch a lombahhdi show!

20. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

It's that I don't want to have to sift through baseball garbage in this thread. I like football more. I can discuss football at any time. I have to be in the right mood to want to talk baseball. Hence, I would rather not see this baseball stuff in this here football thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.