Last Nights Officiating...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Royal Tee, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

A lot of that has to do with the guy throwing him the football...

2. LTrules

LTrules Banned

What? Are you saying Brady is better than Hasselback? You're insane.

:eek:hmy:

3. ppls17

ppls17 Member

Your right brady is great so lineman must not hold he is great so players dont set picks. He is great so wilfolk ripping off helmets doesnt count. So great he made noone commit penalties the year he was out. So great when he throws is to noone while in the pocket it cant be intentional grounding. I see your point when a team has a marketable player like brady cant risk them losing games or getting penalties. This game didnt matter they whooped our ass but come on a great player doesnt make a team penalty free if anything an offensive lineman is more likly to help to protect the franchise. Mankins missed whole season and was holding his ass off last 2 games but is never called.
    For all pats fans talking now just stop you werent around before brady youll follow him out the door.

4. LTrules

LTrules Banned

You seem angry and irrational. Are you sure you're not a Bills fan?

:buffaloblows:

5. ppls17

ppls17 Member

Not angry just speaking the truth

6. Skicats

Skicats Well-Known Member

Things that pissed me off were: On the first challenge, I saw Sanchez's knee, NOT go down at the spot, he kept churning and got at least another two feet, which would have made the refs move the ball to within about 1 foot of 1st down, and more importantly, no loss on Rex's challenge. I thought it was clear the Jets should have won the challenge. Secondly, as was previously mentioned, A FUCKIN DO-OVER???? What is this pee wee? Third, on NE's third touchdown where the refs talked it over for 23 seconds, I knew they would give the Pats the TD, but, tell me if I'm wrong on this because I just went F-in ballistic at this point, the replay clearly showed the receiver only got 1 foot in, and then the elbow/arm landed out of bounds. I was screaming at Ryan to throw the challenge flag, but he didn't. The grab on I think on Keller's helmet where his haed almost got torn off and everyone in the stadium say it except the officials. No it wouldn't have made us win, but WTF?

7. LTrules

LTrules Banned

They said it was a TD after the game too, that was a nice move by Rex to save the challenge.

8. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

He should have asked the refs for a "do over", I don't think they even used one all game.

9. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

every year some team is the least penalized in the league. Is it a conspiracy every year?

10. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

They only allow one per game and naturally that went to the patriots.

11. ppls17

ppls17 Member

They were least penalized team ever. Been least penalized team since goddell has been commish it seems. They are known cheaters so i can understand why its so hard to fathom them cheating.

12. LTrules

LTrules Banned

He challenged the spot on 3rd and one, if he used it, it would have been his last.

13. LTrules

LTrules Banned

I hear that, but did they cheat Monday? If so, how?

14. JetsYankeesThrylos

JetsYankeesThrylos Active Member

Are you being sarcastic?

15. Hey..."Brady_champ" says the Pats don't get all the calls. Shocking.

16. jonnyd

The Pats may cheat ( even though its gay and retarded to bring it up) but Im talking about the officials. How can some of you actually walk around saying the refs cheat for the Pats? ahhahaha Its so fuckin stupid. AND AND AND, if you really believe that to be true, then why the fuck would you watch the games?????????????????/ You know theyre gonna win since they have the refs in tehir pockets right? Of course, in week 2, the refs forgot they were supposed to cheat for the Pats. HAHAHAHHAHA FUCKIN RETARDS.

17. mute

mute Well-Known Member

i dont know if this was mentioned but there was a very clear "intentional grounding" by Brady in the 1stQ and it wasnt called.
    EDIT : My fault, it was already mentioned.

#197 mute, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2010
  18. Brady_champ

Brady_champ Banned

Best coached team in the NFL..by the Best Coach in the NFL.

Likely why we run the least penalties. Might be related, IDK.

Games like MNF..Green bay..or vs the Ravens? Series after series after series where you're lookin at your playcalling and going "WTF IS GOING ON? How can we have SO much talent on Offense but not go ANYWHERE?"

That's why you're getting so much called against you. Not the same level of coaching at all.

Steve Young went on a good long rant about how there was a time when everyone wanted to be a patriot..how everyone realized their true potential there. He says its still in effect..I'd argue maybe the last few years not so much, but this team is definitely coming back into that form. The Woodhead's, the Welkers, the Branch's..these guys don't just turn a switch on in NE that wasn't on before they got here. Green Ellis being very effective runner that NEVER turns the ball over..has very little to do with Green Ellis

Every single team in the NFL gets a ton of missed calls (I'm sure NFL officiating has some percentage and that it's pretty consistent throughout the NFL)...but the Patriots are likely the most disciplined team in the NFL. Are the refs the reason we have the least turnovers in the NFL, despite being #1 PPG?

19. jonnyd

this is unfortunately very hard to argue with.

20. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Maybe it's just me but
    WTF does turning the ball over have to do with refs not calling penalties?

Are you actually saying that some one who doesn't fumble = being disciplined?
    You know...don't even answer that.

What we are discussing is the obviousl lack of calls the Pats get against them,
    Which as you already admit to is a fact not a myth but according to you it's because they are disciplined.

So much so that they snap the ball when they aren't ready and have the refs stop then game for them.
    or
    Mess up a play and get to throw the ball away with no penalty.
    Riiiiiiiiiight....thet's being disciplined.