Rex Bashing

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JetsFanDoc, Dec 7, 2010.

1. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

45-3 has no excuse, it's an embarrassment.

2. LTrules

LTrules Banned

Wait the Bills have fans?

3. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

sanchez and probowl do not belong in the same sentence. maybe, just maybe, someday he will be, but there'a a long way to go before sanchez can be mentioned for probowl honors!

4. joesmoe39

joesmoe39 Active Member

AMEN brother. RR has proven to be a quality coach for a guy with only 2 years experience. it only gets better from here.

pats have their coach for life in belichick, as i do believe the jets have finally found their's. it can only get better from here.

the most difficult thing rex has against him, is the best damn coach of our time being in the division also, makes it tough for anyone.

5. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

This is a great point. Thats why you never ever hear other coaches saying "this is THE game" "we will win this game" we're better than they are" because if you lose the game after that it can have terrible ramifications. Also remember that 99% of football players are retards. They can barely find their own way out of the shower every morning. They believe in Rex for sure. But after something like what happened on MOnday night, they may very well be extremely disheartened. Its sort of like when you find out theres no fuckin Santa Claus. As Ive said before, Rex's fat mouth has risen the stakes unfairly on his own team. Its stupid.

6. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

If I wasn't a Jets fan i'd want to run up the score on that big fat loudmouth too!
    I love Rex as our coach but he has a lot to learn and I wish he'd let our play on the field do the talking instead of running his fuckin mouth and making us look like idiots.

7. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

I don't care if Rex was a dumb mute. That was a goddawful display right out of the Kotite era. No way a decent pro-level coach should make that many mistakes. One late season collapse followed by one desultory 9 win or less season and he's going to be right where Mangini was. The leash is that short.

8. Clown

Clown New Member

lol this reminds me of the chicago bulls and the knicks in the 90s (not sure if they were in the same div)... hopefully the turnout is different.

9. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

You are just stupid. He's doing that to motivate the team when we see them next.

10. Jetastic

Jetastic Member

I was surprised that the Pats kept Brady in for so long, but when you are rivals you want to destroy the other team so I don't blame them