2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I never said I didn't understand the point he was making. I'm just saying as a fan, it annoys me to hear that after the game. I'm entitled to my opinion, no? I still support Rex and fully expect us to finish the season strong.

He's a faggot, but sadly it makes for better radio (ratings wise) when the Jets lose. When the Jets lose, all the pathetic Giants fans call in and talk about this was always a Giants town when the only people who were ever concerned about that were Giants fans to begin with. Real Jet fans really don't give a fuck who's city it is. And of course SOJF love Francesa.

2. yankeeswin84

yankeeswin84 New Member

I have no problem with what Francessca's saying I mean if this teams gonna talk this is what's gonna happen when they play the type of game they did.

However, what's really bothering me are these Giants fans. I men they are honestly obsessed with Rex and the Jets. I have to admit I do watch Giants games and enjoy watching them lose when every now and then they have a sick obsession. My concern is the Dolphins game on Sunday and I think the Giants should be concerned with the Vikings and Eagles. It's just really starting to bug me a little bit especially from a team who's fans want to fire their head coach everytime they lose.

3. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

Sorry ... wasn't necessarily directed at you ... mostly to Fracessa who keeps making a big deal about it and anyone else who claims that Rex was "comparing the Jets to the 85 Bears" when he clearly wasn't.

4. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Comedy f*ng gold today.....

5. rdc2000

rdc2000 New Member

People here do twist what he says, no doubt. But Francessa twisting what Rex said about the 85 Bears is really shameful. It will be his mantra from here on out, guaranteed, and it's a figment of his imagination.

And I like the guy..

6. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY 100% on the money.
    Even though Rex never said it, Francessa will grab this and hold onto it the same way
    he holds onto that last twinkie.

7. joejets1

joejets1 Member

This the only reason I dislike the Giants because of their fans. When I got into the car and heard the first few callers were Giant fans makes no sense why they are worried about the Jets loss when the Giants have thier own problems.

8. yankeeswin84

yankeeswin84 New Member

Yep, he'll be referencing this quote the rest of the year.

9. GQMartin

GQMartin Go 'Cuse

@Indy???
    Dallas????

idk

Some Giants fan called Kay and pissed me off. "It Couldn't have happened to a better team...they deserved every point of the 45"

LaGreca, "Why are you so fired up? You don't even play them this year?"

10. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

I was driving around listening off and on, and I didn't hear the '85 Bears comment until well after the show. You'd have thought, by the way he was talking, that Rex made the direct comparison. Totally disingenuous.

I heard the beginning of the dimly-lit Somers' show, and he did the SAME fahking thing, by the way.

Also not surprising how eager Jints fans were to call in a crow. Nor was it surprising how eager Francessa was to skip over those calls and go right to his schadenfreude session with Jets fans.

11. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

Yea the call ripped him like we do hes like if we win its jets for an hour and then mets hotstove for the rest of day,

also it was funny right before he cut him off, the guys like

"yea GO Ahead cut me off, go ahead and talk about jeter for the next 3 hours!!!!!"

12. 2insane

2insane Well-Known Member

He butchered Brady's quote constantly. He got it wrong. Kept saying it over and over again.

13. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I'm fucking praying that the Fins get destroyed on Sunday so Fatty will have to STFU. Great job by the caller who pointed out to everyone listening that Fatty minimizes his Jets talk after we win.

14. joejets1

joejets1 Member

Wonder if Francessa will have anything to say about the Giants fulfilling the Dolphins request of being able to practice in their facility to get used of the weather. I can pretty much guarentee if the Jets allowed this to a Giant oponnent he would be livid and call them a classless orginization.

15. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

he won't. that loss will be brought up every week the rest of the season.

16. rdc2000

rdc2000 New Member

And next season. Unless we win the SB.

See last years regular season Indy game for historical context..

17. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

18. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

As it should. Unless we go into Chicago and/or Pittsburgh and completely roll them that game will be a massive blackhole until we run into them in the postseason again.

19. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I caught him last night as I was driving a rental car w/no sirius. He was making crap up about Rex saying that the Jets were like the 1985 bears which is not what Rex said at all. How pathetic is that? For francesspool to get on the air and be reduced to fabricating statements that were never made - and then to take statements that nobody ever stated and to pretend to beat the guy up about them - when he is already down after getting beat - it just shows you what a classless scumbag francesspool truly is. Making stuff up and then trying to rip a guy after a loss - thats pretty much the definition of being a classless dickhead. what a sad little pussy this guy is.

20. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

My friend a Giants fan who is on vacation in Disneyworld posted on his FB that the Jets have beaten 1 team with a winning record. Yeah much less impressive then the Gfags and their wins over Carolina, Seattle and Washington. How obssessed is he that he would post this while on vacation with his wife and kid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.