Reality check for people overhyping Sanchez

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 94Abraham, Dec 6, 2010.

1. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

No. Christ, do people really think I'm that deluded?

2. perfectpackage99

over-reaction, don't jump off the band-wagon so soon, last year if we were 9-3 at this point, we would of all been doing cart-wheels.

3. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Exactly. This loss is no more on Sanchez than it is on any other player. Every single Jet should be completely ashamed of their performance.

4. CodeGreen

CodeGreen Active Member

I know people have been claiming Sanchez has come into his own, but I never felt that way. I thought he has looked improved from last year, he still has a lot to go. I still think he needs a new coordinator

5. 3rdAnd15Draw

3rdAnd15Draw Well-Known Member

Sanchez has improved this year, he's drastically cut down on the turnovers(with the exception of tonight) but his accuracy is still woeful. His completion % and YPA are near the bottom of the league. He still has a lot of work to do to be considered a top QB. People are very quick to attribute any incompletion as a drop, and some of them are, but many are also just poorly thrown balls.

6. Cynic

Cynic New Member

All I can think of is how good this team would be with Roethlisbergr at the helm.

7. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I was just about to post the same thing. This and...

...this. The exact same thing.

8. Toon is God

Toon is God Active Member

Sanchez is the worst quarterback in history!!! Trade him for Pennington

9. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

At the very least make him accountable and bench him. We should also bench the entire OL, DBs, DL, and Brad Smith and the entire ST. We should get motherfuckers off FA and the practice squad and have them start against the Dolphins. We may lose against the Dolphins, but that will show everybody in the entire organization and maybe we'll that will carry over into the following week against the Bears, followed by the Steelers.

Fucking people suck.

10. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

this game was completely out of fucking control before sanchez even had a chance to do shit. yes those interceptions were ATROCIOUS, but the fuck is the kid supposed to do?

11. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Trip and fall into a puddle of aids..

Jesus fucking christ, I hate coming on here after a regular loss, and after this, people are starting to find the sharpest thing near them. A loss is a loss, take it, and bounce back on Sunday.

12. 624

624 Banned

Do you see yourself in game threads?

You are one of the most deluded posters on this site, and probably the most deluded that knows how to type a full sentence.

13. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Way to hedge your bets SOJF

14. EL1525

EL1525 New Member

Another genius thread started by Abraham. Sanchez is a second year quarterback, he is going to be inconsistant. He is light years ahead of where he was last year, plus we are 9-3!!!! Give it a rest enjoy the ride.

15. ANJI

ANJI New Member

Well there really isn't much to say, if your QB can't read plays and make easy throws your team is going to be in these types of games..... I don't like QB's that are inaccurate, miss plays and stair down receivers. As long as Mark fits this criteria,I don't like him.

16. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

Some of u on here are really dumb asses it was one fucking game it happens.

17. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

18. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

This... 100% this. He is only in his second year... give the kid time! Plus how many games has he played in conditions like these? He'll get used to it... I hate it when people think he's an MVP one day and a below average QB the next.

PS Schotty's schemes aren't helping him...

19. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

I agree that people get carried away with this Sanchise stuff. He has not arrived yet and still has to prove that he can play at a consistently high level over an entire season. The completion % is what alarms me the most. I also agree that Schottenheimer is a big part of the problem.

20. Acad23

Acad23 Well-Known Member

What was his qb rating tonight? Like a 14.6?

That just sucks.

I didn't watch much after the 1st half...once I saw how Sanchez was dancing around in the pocket I knew it was one of those games where he wasn't gonna find the groove. He wasn't throwing with authority and was placing the ball poorly.

And the play calling sucked. No surprise there. The run game was there early, and the coaches should have helped Sanchez out by sticking with it. We would have lost, but at least we would have kept the ball away from Brady and not lost by 6 fucking touchdowns!!!

What a shitty game all around.