Upper Deck bathrooms

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by sec314, Nov 17, 2010.

1. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

A friend of mine works for the company that built the stadium. The Jets contacted them to find out about adding a ton of bathrooms through out the stadium. Problem is, people stopped complaining so they are having second thoughts. When you go to the game. make sure complain to the courtesy people or someone or it ain't gonna change. I was told they have tons of storage areas that are not being used which could become bathroons.

2. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Screw that, just piss in the corridor the point will get across faster.

3. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Hahaha. Nice.

BRs have been fine for me but I will complain on Sunday.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

They are tone deaf. I filled out a questionaire but who knows if anybody even looks at this shit? It's not only that the bathrooms are small... it's that the traffic pattern in and out of some of them is horrendous, to the point of being unsafe. The one I use has people runing flat-out into one another... two sets of lines going into one another in a narrow area.

Hey, I'm 6' tall and can see where the majority of the snarl is ahead and manage to sidestep enough to not run point-blank into somebody's face or get trampled, but how about a kid who's 7 years old, stands 4' tall and weighs 45 lbs? Waves of people colliding with one another.

Same thing with the escalator turnarounds... routing people out into the concourses to cut through the pizza line. I mean, you couldn't design something on purpose that is this fucked up.

5. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Anyone in the Upper deck that uses the bathrooms has to have issues. Its packed from the middle of the 1st qtr. until the end of the game. I used to breeze in with 2 min. to go in the half or halfway through the 3rd quarter. They need to add more. My bathroom is 5 sections over, 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I'm in the UD, only missed the packers game and I don't have an issue with the BR.

I go as I walk into the game, I go middle of 2nd quarter, and maybe once more.

The only time I have seen a line was during the rain at the Vikes game when we were all crammed downstairs and during half time.

7. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

But I will complain...

8. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

Awesome.

Though that didn't get the point across at Shea LOL, then again, that's really what caused Leon to split altogether.

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

With troths, who needs to piss in the hall way? Bring troths to the Meadowlands...

10. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Noticed in the Metlife corner, there is no bathroom. Gotta walk like 5 sections over. Tell your friend to have them get to work on the new men's rooms. As the weather gets colder, my bladder gets smaller.

On a separate note, I once did piss on the slop sink of the janotor closet in the old place. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

This season, the lines do seem to be shorter but I rarely go when there is supposed to be a line. I like to run during a TV timeout.

11. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

I got a call after Week 2 from some broad from the Jets FO and asked me what I thought about the new stadium and if I had any complaints. I fucking told her about the bathroom situation. It's really, REALLY, terrible. The closest bathroom to me is about 2 sections over which sucks balls, and it's always crowded to the point when there's a line all the way out the middle of the corridor...and this isn't even at halftime. I'm talking middle of the first, or beginning of the 2nd or so. It's bullshit. I will make sure to complain this weekend again.

12. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

You guys coming by on Sunday?

13. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

I am in the Metlife corner so I can relate

14. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Pepsi Corner Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a BR right by my section.

15. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

We'll be there on Sunday. I dunno if we'll have time to walk over to where u guys will be, but we'll be there.

16. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Not have time? 5 hours is not enough time?

You guys are lame...

17. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Yeah man. We usually don't get there til about 10-10:30 and if our tailgate isn't there yet, we gotta be the ones to save them the spot along the curb. We got yellow parking passes for the season, so we would have to walk all the way across the Stadium just to meet up with u guys. So between helping them set up, eating breakfast and helping them put stuff away, I dunno when we would have the time to walk over to u's guys.

18. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

No sympathy for a ST holder complaining the Bathroom is too far, you picked your seats.

Got to take all variables into consideration..not just sight lines.

19. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Anyone try an upper decker in the upper deck bathrooms? Nevermind, they likely don't have tanks. Carry on...............

20. RMorin

RMorin Member

I've been to every Jets game (including preseason) at the new stadium and think the bathroom situation is way better then it used to be. I agree with everyone that I have to walk a bit farther (My seats are in 333) but the line moves really quickly compared to the old stadium. Granted, I only go before and after the game, but none of those times has it taken more then 5 minutes.