Brainlessly bash former Jet employee, Brian Schottenheimer

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by ThunderbirdJet, Sep 14, 2010.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Tipping our cap to him.

He did pretty good. Not great but pretty good.

People who don't like Schotty can still tell when he's done the right thing. Its always going to be week to week with him due to his inconsistency.

2. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

if martyball takes the dallas job he'll prob follow daddy to dallas and callahan will be our oc. stay tuned.

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Schotty sucked with Clemens, Schotty sucked with Pennington, Schotty sucked with Favre, Shotty is sucking with Sanchez, and Schotty is going to fucking suck with everyfucking quarterback because SCHOTTY FUCKING SUCKS!!!

4. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Funny, Rex was saying in his press conference that Schotty was great on the last 3 scoring drives. Rex also said they may have been running the ball too much against the fronts the Lions were showing, and that it was really his fault, not Schotty's that they kept doing it. He drilled the entire team about ground and pound all week. Said Schotty was running in deference to Rex's demands.

But, there is a reason I called the bashing of Schottenhiemer brainless when I started this thread. The guy makes mistakes. But he does some things well too. Schotty doesn't suck. Your post does however.

5. sg3

sg3 Banned

the SOJF need to have something to whine, winge and wail about.

6-2, first place, undefeated road record

WE ARE DOOMED, FIRE EVERYONE, WE SUCK, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!

6. ajax

ajax Well-Known Member

Clemens hasn't shown us anything. Don't think any OC in the league right now are clamoring for Clemens. Pennington did well & when healthy the offense moved the ball w/ Pennington. The Jets O wasn't tops in the league but it was good enough to win with. Favre was doing well until he tanked the last ~5 games or he forced himself to play hurt. Either way Favre as a qb stunk in the last few games.

Schotty is not a genius like Bill Walsh but that doesn't mean every failure is his fault also.

===
    If every Jets fans woke up & saw a steaming pile of shit on their front door & a picture of Sanchez & Rex leaving the scene ... Most of them would still be screaming how Schotty sucks.

7. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

You named 4 QB's right there. This is the middle of his 5th year as coordinator. You don't see how it could be difficult to install an effective offense when you have a new QB each season?

8. RapZiLLa54

RapZiLLa54 New Member

If you read my entire post you'd see that I acknowledged your agruement. The previous 3 games, two in bad weather, two having a lead or being down 3 I don't see why we ran 25 times and pass 40.

I say run more because we have great backs and an o-line and because a more balanced attack is a better attack.

In this game I understand why we had to abandon the run, we are losing in the 4th. The 3 previous games, just terrible gameplans and not adjusting.

9. Fred Mertz

Fred Mertz Active Member

It's turned into the old predictable offense. Run, pass, pass. When they did run play action on first down it worked because the Lions were expecting a run. We don't need to do much, just change it up a bit and don't be so predictable.

10. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Did you put any thought into this claim or did you just read someone else on thejetsblog.com make that complaint a while back and roll with it?

Run, (fumbled snap), Pass

Pass, Pass, Run, Pass, Run, Pass

Run, Run, Pass

Run, Pass, Pass

Run, Pass, Pass, Run, Run, Pass, Run, Pass, Pass

Pass, Run, Pass

Run, Pass, Run, Pass

Run, Run, Pass, Run, Pass, Pass, Run, Pass

Run, Pass, Run, Run, Pass, Pass

Run, Pass, Pass

11. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

continued
    Run, Pass, Run, Pass, Run, Pass

Pass, Pass, Pass, Pass, Run, Pass

Pass, Pass, Pass, Pass, Pass, Run, Pass

Pass, Pass, Run, Run

12. ukilledkenny

Wow, not a single sustained drive had more runs than passes in it. I think the "Run the ball 40 times we are ground and pound!" arguments might have been a bit too simplistic... how surprising.

13. Gotham Green

Gotham Green Active Member

I would not. I would gingerly pick up the steaming pile of shit and build a shrine for it in my back yard. I would place a plaque that reads, "Mark Sanchez and Rex Ryan took a steaming dump on my doorstep on 11/9/2010.".

14. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Jeeezz... WSW, thanks for posting that!! Now we can see our predictable ass offense is only comprised of a bunch of passing and running!! They need to mix it up and do something else... like maybe some dancing... or skipping!!

15. 624

624 Banned

Agreed, Schotty sucks because of how painfully obvious he makes it that they are going to run or pass EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PLAY.

16. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

This shows that we need to do more run passes, even if LT has already gained 10 or so yards he needs to launch the ball down-field just to throw the other team off a bit.

17. ukilledkenny

Maybe they should start running more trick plays! That will really throw teams off.

18. Clown

Clown New Member

How about some play-action RUN? That will really confuse em eh?

19. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

It works very well for the offense.

Sanchez knows how to hide the ball well.

20. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCjV8VOpoDE[/YOUTUBE]