Jets vs Lions Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by IATA, Oct 31, 2010.

1. RedRamage

RedRamage New Member

Me too. Sorry for the long post... It was a grieving process post. :) Had to get the bad feelings out.
    No, in fact I was pretty surprised because he's usually a pretty cerebral guy who knows the game well. It was a mistake, he's already owned up to it. Over all the fans are still high on Schwartz. He'll get a pretty long honeymoon period given what he came into, but if there isn't good progress by the end of next year (like a .500 team at least) people'll start turning on him.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I think a new DC might be nice though. I know we have a great oline, but I was surprised by the lack of pressure. I realize you need new LB's too but still.

It looks like you have a great offense but the defense is a work in progress. Suh is a great start that's for sure, I'm just wondering what a Lions fan wishlist is in terms of what you would want to add to your team going into the next couple of seasons?

3. RedRamage

RedRamage New Member

OL, CB, LB.... and QB??

I hope I'm overreacting on the QB thing, but if Stafford misses time again, this will be the fourth time in two years. Not good.

Other than that, I think the OL needs some serious upgrades. I don't think there's a player there that any other team would look at and say: Yeah, I'd like to have him on my squad. They are decent at pass blocking usually, but horrible at run blocking.