Seriously...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by mezzavo, Nov 7, 2010.

1. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

I don't know about you guys/gals, is it me...or did it look like the Jets didn't take the Lions seriously until about 2 mins left in the 2nd quarter. The announce summed it up, the Lions looked energetic and the Jets looked flat footed.

Seems the Jets finally realized the Lions were not to be toyed with and they came to play. Just an observation...

Also wanted to give mad love to Revis...he's BAAAACCKKKKKK!!

2. theBidet

theBidet Active Member

jets got smacked in the mouth today. they didn't respond until the last bits of each half

3. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

I almost feel bad for the Lions.

4. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

This was huge win, even the bad teams are good. Look at the Browns. Browns look legit even though they wont make the playoffs and probably end up in last place.

5. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

Maybe they were looking at the wrong game tape of the Lions all week.. maybe they were looking at 2001 and not 2010 Lions.. I dunno, but that was a damn sweet finish. Better late than never!!

6. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

we are so tremendously lucky that the lions are neither smart nor tough. we won this game only because of those 2 things. any team with half a brain or a few tough guys and we would have lost this game. they had a guy down every play in the second half. it was almost amazing how many of them got injured.

then for them to be so stupid to throw the ball and not complete it with 1:50 left in the game was amazing. then the late hit. and prevent to win defense. luckily they are just a little bit dumber, because if not having wasted 2 timeouts early in the half would have been a real kick in the balls.

7. gustoonarmy

gustoonarmy 2006-2007 TGG.com Best International Poster of the

Truly!! Schottie must have called that play

8. GA Jets

GA Jets New Member

Revis-Prime sent Megatron to Revis Island! :up:
    Good so see the 2009 version of Revis again.

9. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

A certain amount of luck factors into games now and again. I will still take the win and enjoy it anyway. We won a game we should of.