Jets vs Lions Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by IATA, Oct 31, 2010.

1. jthom19802

jthom19802 New Member

I feel the same Abdul. I don't think this will be close as many are predicting. I think either the Jets are going to blow us out of the water, or we're going to surprise the shit out of everyone by doing it ourselves. I just have no idea which way it is going to go.

Why anyone feels there are more interesting games this week, I have no idea.

2. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

I'm a believer in the Lions but you have to realize most people don't view games against DET as 'great' considering how miserable the franchise has been. I think the lions land at 7-9 FWIW

3. Green N' Gold

Green N' Gold New Member

There should have been. Nine drops? I guess, if it makes you feel better; more like 3 and they were hardly the story last week. The story was your vaunted running game got STONED at the point and Sanchez couldn't deliver. Blame it on Shotty all you want, you can't win throwing it 35 times with a 2nd year QB. I see he's getting fined for making faces in practice; yeah, you guys are right where you want to be.:rofl:

The hangover off the bye continues for the 2nd straight week, just like last year. Anybody seeing a pattern here? You'll be life and death to win this one on the road. Three point game, who wins is anybody's guess. You'll eventually get your swagger back, but not this week. Close games against the NFC North continue for you guys in this one.

4. jthom19802

jthom19802 New Member

It is more important due to the story. Lions have done shit in 10 years. Jets have stumbled a little. We meet up. We play. By all means, name 3 more important games this week and I'll completely agree with you.

5. Green N' Gold

Green N' Gold New Member

Colts vs. Eagles
    Falcons vs. Tampa
    Miami vs. Ravens
    Chiefs vs. Raiders

All of these games involve teams with better records than yours; plus, two of them are for first place I think. For the record, I'll be watching the Lion game though. I happen to think you're going to give the Jet's a hell of a battle on Sunday. From a fellow NFC North brother, go get em'!:metal:

6. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Cool story bro

7. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I think people are underestimating the Lions d. They added a lot of great players and before Sims and Foote left I was especially high on them.

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

You got a lot incorrect. Good job.

9. Green N' Gold

Green N' Gold New Member

No I didn't. And thanks, I know I did a good job

10. jetsmets93

jetsmets93 Member

why the fuck are you still trolling this board... dont you have cowgirls fans to piss off... come back in 4 years when we play you again.

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

The drop total is actually 7, but in Rex's press conference he added 2 because the WRs have to hold on to the ball. I personally count them as fumbles. 3 is incorrect.

Sanchez's body language fine situation will go over your head. I don't think you read what's really going on. PFT reports football news like TMZ reports about celebrities. You have the Sanchez fines story incorrect.

The idea that the Jets will repeat what they did last year after the bye is tough because they aren't going to New England, their going up against the fucking Lions.

Keep trolling after a win. Not much to do up north?

12. jthom19802

jthom19802 New Member

Yup I saw that presser as well. He counted the 2 INTs as drops.

13. jthom19802

jthom19802 New Member

Although did we really have to go with "its just the fucking Lions"? Come on man :(

14. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

An opposing fan who watches our coaches press conferences, who'd a thunk it?

You know there is no way the guy is sitting through a mangini PC. Rex is even getting our opposing fans to watch, the man is gold i tell ya.

15. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Jets need to dominate today. Not just win. Although, i'll take a win no matter how its done. :)

16. jthom19802

jthom19802 New Member

To be fair, I was just browsing the site and it said "Listen to Rex Ryans PC as he talks about playing the Lions". So I was listening for the Lions stuff, which was all of two minutes of the sixteen minute presser. Way to go with that headline, NYJ. They apparently use the same web guys as the Lions site so I know what a disaster that can be.

17. 624

624 Banned

I'm in Connecticut and I get it on my channel 2 CBS. I get the Pats game on my channel 3 CBS...which is the one I get in HD.

So if you have 2 different CBS's make sure you check both.

It was 7 drops +2 unofficial ones where we should have held on longer...even though at least one was bullshit, you are wrong again just like you were wrong saying Revis can't tackle or Cotchery is in the doghouse...what are you still doing here in a Jets vs Lions discussion thread?

18. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

19. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjiALq2IAO0[/YOUTUBE]

i cant help, but think of child molester when i watch his videos.

20. inactive23

inactive23 New Member

We have to get back to playing physical jet football. I have seen countless posts showing that when we run, we win, and I expect us to do just that today. I think Moore will have a great game, the defense will continue to play great, I expect the receivers to get their heads in the game and make the plays that should be made.