Looking for reasonable price on Jets-Dolphins tix on 12/12

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by sanchizeqb, Oct 24, 2010.

1. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

Not liking what I see on stubhub, any better options? Anyone selling on here?

2. JetsSec337Lot13B

Try ticketmaster.com and password "gotime"

3. headshoes

headshoes Member

For example.. What kind of prices did you have in mind??

4. sanchizeqb

sanchizeqb Active Member

As close to retail as possible, I guess. Making the trip to New York for a week and want to catch the game with some DECENT seats and not spend the ridiculous price re-sellers are asking for.

I guess I'm stuck with shitty seats for the $100 ticketmaster is asking for.

5. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

try ticketjew

6. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

Problem is everyone wants to pay $10 for preseason and late season games when the Jets are having a bad year. STH have to try to recoup that money somewhere so they jack up the prices for the good games. I always find it funny how people in the secondary market want to pay nothing for preseason and late seaason meaningless games but don't want to pay a premium for the good games. Not saying you're one of them, but that's historically how it's been.

7. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

ricky williams
    +1,

The other thing is that they don't want to pay a premium for "decent" seats. Essentially, they want to sit in the lower bowl and between the 20's for UD pricing.

Plus, they don't factor in the PSL price into the true cost to the owner. That $125FV seat may have a $75 PSL cost per game built into it.

By way of example, I have some UD seats available on SH to the Dolphins game. While not great seats, they are OK and very affordable. In terms of how I priced them FV + SH fees = $126 break even price. Because it a popular game, I am hoping to make up enough money to pay for some of the loss on the Redskins game. They and many other similar seats are available for under $150.

In Upper Sidelines, the average sales price in that section is $130 per seat meaning the average STH is making a whopping $4 per seat profit.

If they want seats closer to the action, there are seats in the LLEZ for under $200 and the Mezz for $165.

#7 Digetydog, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2010
  8. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

There is no such thing. STHers take a freaking bath on most of their games because of:

1) Lousy weather
    2) Lousy W-L record
    3) Lousy opponent
    4) Worthless Preseason Games
    5) Horribly inconvenient scheduling (Halloween, Thanksgiving)
    6) Horribly inconvenient game times (4PM, Sunday Night, MNF)
    7) Etc., etc.

Now you want a "reasonable price" during a winning season for a beautiful Sunday afternoon Division Opponent Game that may well help decide playoffs and/or even AFC East home field advantage? HA!

Pay up dude.

9. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

hi i looking for a reasonably hot blonde with a great ass to come to my tailgate and cook my food. then i want her to give me head in my truck.then when i am ready to enter the game she will pack up my tailgate and wait in the car for me.

can anyonehelp?? or am i just stuck with koz???

10. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

:metal:

Shouldn't she buy your tickets to the game? Club seats of course.

11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Koz doesn't cook food, clean up and wait in the truck? WTF?