17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

How do you guys think section 206a would be? It's EZ but front row in Mezzanine. Also what is VIP parking and how does that differ from any other parking?

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

VIP parking or CLUB parking?

Section C is VIP for both CC, but there is also player parking. I doubt that is offered, lol.

3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Probably section C. They used the term VIP which I;m not familiar with. When I used to have tickets all of it was the same but I know that's not the case anymore.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Don,

I'm not familiar with the term "VIP" parking either. It sounds like a misnomer or some seller assigning that term to either the Green or Blue parking lots. Assume that's what it is, and if the parking is more exclusive, so be it and you lucked out.

Any Row One in the stadium will be a real thrill for you, even in the EZ. I'd jump on the tickets. Have fun and good luck!

5. MadBacker Prime

Rojf must be hating himself right now for asking for a account deletion. Lol

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

He may be but I'm not.

7. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I'm not either.

8. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Even your contract says you are to have no expectation of profit.

9. Clayture

Clayture Member

I have seats in 222a row 3 (EZ Metlife corner) and the seats are good. We certainly enjoy them. High enough that you can see plays developing etc.

10. Rex

Rex New Member

Hi all!

I'm a big fan from Holland and coming over for the Packers @ Jets game! The game starts at 1pm, I want to be there one hour before. I'm staying near Penn Station. What's the easyest route for me to take to the New Meadowlands Stadium? I prefer a direct option...and I would like to know how lang it'll take. Please help!

11. Clayture

Clayture Member

Look at the Public Transportation thread, answer is in there.
    Also the Jets site has info ... http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.com/assets/swf/gameday-guide/index.html

12. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

For a direct route, take the #351 bus from Port Authority. The ride out will take 15mins, and the bus drops your off by the NY Giants practice facility in the parking lot. The busses leave from the games at the same location. Busses start to leave in the 3rd quarter.

13. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I'd give thought to getting there earlier than one hour before kickoff. There are always chances of delays, food to buy, Jets t-shirts to look at in the concession stands and just walking to and into this huge mausoleum is time-consuming. You will also want to "take in" the spectacle in the parking lots known as tailgating. And finally, for some added fun, if you are inside the stadium an hour to an hour and a half early, you will get to watch the warmups, which are always very interesting.

If I were coming all the way from Holland, I'd want to be there 3 hours ahead of kickoff... just my $.02.

14. MadBacker Prime

Definitely, if you're coming all the from Holland you should really soak in the full game day experience.

They have a bunch of different things going on around the stadium and I'm sure you can find some fellow Jet fans to tailgate with.

Check this out http://www.tailgatejoe.com/

15. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I had friends from Holland here for the first TWO home games - I thought they were the only Dutch Jets fans. Were you also a fan of the Admirals?

Private message me and I'll direct you towards our tailgate party if you're interested. We're accustomed to your kind ; ) We may even play Golden Earring on the boombox for ya.

16. Reximus Prime

Reximus Prime New Member

I sit in 203 in the corner of the endzone and have no complaints.. like someone else said, it's high enough that you can see everything but not terribly high, and the first row would definitely be cool up there, so I'd go for it. No idea on the VIP parking though.

17. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Holy shit! There's a Madbacker Prime and a Reximus Prime?

Did I miss the "Player/Coach Name/Nickname + Prime = Cool Screen name" memo?

18. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

They're cousins......

19. MadBacker Prime

I'm starting to hate that guy!!

-
    Change ur damn name!

20. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

So the Vikes game, I am surrounded by all of the other teams fans sellouts who take the division games and sell the others...

Vikes fans to the left, to the right, in front, and behind, I start yelling Penis..Penis..Penis, when the the defense chant would start on the TV time out, or maybe sooner because I know Brett would hear it,

Shit I am row 2 in the EZ, the guy behind me tells me "just keep it up" like he is going to do something about it, I yell louder after telling him to fuck off this is our stadium, was I right or wrong?

Do I need to be polite?

I was not cursing and I have sold other tickets this year at face to fans who wear green that I work with who are now asking me about playoff tickets, I told them just buy the Bengals or Bills at face and I will sell them the playoffs at face...they don't take the offer I guess someone will have the tickets who may not be Jets fans...

Next years invoice will come all too soon and someone needs to pay the bill.