NYDailyNews.com - Sanchez dating sports reporter Lindsay McCormick

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by dthomas53, Oct 19, 2010.

1. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

No one is addressing the crucial differences between bang material and dating material, if they are in fact dating.

2. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

i was kinda disappointed when he was linked to that chick from laguna beach. at least she was hot.

3. Scottso

Scottso Member

A few things here. First of all, a lot of you guys crack me up. Looking at this girls pictures that were posted, she is far from ugly. The girl might not look like a model in the pics, but to call her a butterface is just unreal. She looks to have a great body, and any one of you guys would see her out in a social setting and find her attractive.
    Second, some girls just have sex appeal. I have met girls that may not be drop dead gorgeous, but there is just a way they carry themselves that makes them sexy as hell.
    And maybe Sanchez thinks she is an attractive girl with a good head on her shoulders. Maybe he doesn't want a celebrity chick with all her drama and bullshit, he just wants a good looking girl that won't sidetrack his focus. Seems like some of you don't accept that...

4. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

Well said.

5. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

ITT: People desperate to live vicariously through Mark Sanchez.

6. Johnny English

Johnny English Well-Known Member

Do you think that the Vanity Fair forums have long threads bemoaning Sanchez's deep pass completion percentage and wondering whether Kim Kardashian should consider dating a player with a high incidence of turnovers?

7. 624

624 Banned

Does anyone named nyjunc have 15,000+ posts on the Vanity Fair forums?

He could tell us

8. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I just envisioned a 40-page thread consisting of junc telling everyone why they're wrong about this year's fall fashions.

9. Coach K

Coach K New Member

QFT

well, if I were Sanchez I wouldve won that AFCCG. then I wouldve outdueled Drew Brees and culminated it by turning the Academy Awards Female Dressing Room into my opium den.

lol if your gonna bullshit do it right haha

10. GatorGar

GatorGar Active Member

This.

(filler)

11. DonnieBaseball23

DonnieBaseball23 Active Member

I still feel like he can do better.

12. CityIsland Jet Fan

CityIsland Jet Fan New Member

She is def a step up from the sopranos chick. At least going in the right direction. Hopefully he matures into a superbowl winning QB and world known womanizer. Check out George clooneys resume. Has been gradually steping it up. Sanchez will too.

13. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

From what I understand they have been friends for a long time, since childhood I believe. Obviously this isn't some chick he is just banging.

So under normal circumstances I agree, with his celebrity he could do better. But this doesn't apply in this case. Not when you are talking about dating material and someone you have had a lifelong connection.

14. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

We already consider his successes on the football team to be our own, why not do the same for his game off the field? I think if Sanchez made a public statement that he only ate Strawberry Pop Tarts he would deserve the bashing he'd take from the Brown Sugar Cinnamon crowd.

15. JetDynasty

JetDynasty Active Member

I was hoping it was ines sainz. Haha

16. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

If you can get me a date with JLS, I will cut off a finger of your choice Japanese style...

[​IMG]

17. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

Either many of you on here are tough-talking posers, or you're desensitized by Hollywood and the media -- because that girl is hot.

Expecting "way better" due to the fact that Brady is married to Giselle is asinine; not to mention, I'd much rather be with an 8.5 who wants to discuss the NFL over a 10 who wants to discuss Revlon.

*edit* (however, I concur with whoever posted the Olivia Wilde picture. She's pretty much a goddess.)

#97 The Uniform Bomber, Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  18. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

i dont see why people are offended by "he can do better". this girl may or may not be his soulmate, but is anyone debating that he can't?

and jamie lynn siegler is at least 1 or 2 Cromarts hotter than this chick.

19. Scottso

Scottso Member

I don't think anyone is debating the fact that Sanchez can get hot chicks. They are debating whether this chick deserves to be with him. Quite frankly, this chick is hot and anyone that says she isn't is outta their mind. There is a difference in banging a chick and dating her, and a lot of hot girls are quite annoying to be around on a regular basis which really makes it hard to date them.

20. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

:rofl: :rofl: Hahaha that's fantastic.

I guess my qualm with that reaction is: what exactly does "do better" even mean?

Quantifying [objectifying] her, I'd rate her like an 8/8.5, and let's just say she has a solid personality -- that probably bumps her up to a 9 because for me, personality can actually affect my physical perception of a girl, even if she's someone I'm just banging.

So if this McCormick girl is somewhere between an 8-9, what is really expected of Sanchez? Only bang/date 10s? And who are considered 10s? (For the record, I already noted Olivia Wilde is a 10, but I'm pretty sure she's married and off the market.)

I'm just having a hard time grasping what it means by him "doing better" and the meh responses from some people when, clearly, this girl is very attractive. Is she Giselle? No. But is she meh? Absolutely not.

So, someone, just throw out some names of women who you'd be like, "Wow, she's smokin" or "Yeah, that's exactly the caliber of attractiveness for Sanchez" because I'm quite curious.