Jets vs Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

Is Pryce going to see action this game?

2. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I would think so. In one of the interviews with him when he was signed the other day, Pryce said how he was looking forward to going to a theme park with his family this weekend, but Rex said "No, you're playing against Buffalo on Sunday."

3. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Anyone think Pryce will have a sack tomorrow? I'm sure he wants to make a statement on what he can do and he should be energized by the fact that Rex had so much faith in him.

And collecting two salaries is a bonus.

4. Chrebet86

Chrebet86 Active Member

A sack his first game would be epic.

5. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Looks like he definitely will.

Newcomer Trevor Pryce, signed away from the Ravens on Thursday, also was at practice.
    "He won’t play as many snaps this week as he normally would because he got here late," Ryan said. "We’ll have some things dialed up for him for sure."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets...practice_I5T39ASyBV6FAhTF2zTprI#ixzz11Dj5uMVC

6. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Off topic , be sure to go over to the Jets site to enter the MNM contest

Prize: (1) Grand Prize: Four (4) Touchdown Club Sideline Tickets, four (4) pre-game Sideline Passes, one (1) VIP Parking Pass, four (4) reprints of the back cover of a newspaper (designated by Sponsor), the opportunity to be on field during the halftime ceremony and the opportunity for a meet and greet with select Monday Night Miracle alumni

7. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

New York Jets nyjets

EA: Jets OLB Calvin Pace (foot) did not travel with the team to Buffalo and has been downgraded to out for the game with the Bills.

8. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

I'm okay with that. It's a winnable game without he and Revis. I'd rather see them get the extra rest and be 100%, or as close as possible, when they get back. I want the best of both of them for the stretch.

9. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

Down in the Tampa Bay area there's been this big blowout over bars streaming the bucks over the internet and showing the games to customer's all the while the game has been blacked out to the local market cause the didn't (and never anymore)sell out. The NFL actually put out some statements and proposed stiff fines, and potential legal charges. So really my question is, do you guys in the great north suspect it will be harder to pick up streaming video of the game for the avg. guy like myself who sits at the house and tries to pick up a feed?

A little off subject, but I doubted it should get it's own thread. sorry if its been addressed somewhere else

10. milo

milo Well-Known Member

If you're asking if the NFL's gonna send Warren Sapp to your house to kick your ass if you stream something, then no :)

If you're asking if streams will be harder to find? Maybe, but they'll still be out there. Can't be stopped.

11. onefanjet

onefanjet Well-Known Member

I believe if i have 47 pizza's and a keg of beer, Warren would heed my plea for him not to kick my ass....:lol::rofl2::beer:

12. GA Jets

GA Jets New Member

Weather may be a factor in the game, upper 40's with a chance of rain. Good day for a power running game, Greene needs to step it up and deliver some blows

13. JETSimpala

JETSimpala New Member

Anyone tailgating out there?
    would be fun to meet up with fellow Jet fans before the game and get hammed...

14. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

15. #17 with a bullet

#17 with a bullet New Member

I'm going! I'm going to either get arrested or end up getting into a fight with a Bills fan. I'll be cheering loud and proud as LT runs for 110 and catches for 50 against that swiss cheese Bills "D"

16. sg3

sg3 Banned

the bills have been unable to stop TE's wide open over the middle in games one, two and three

and now they are facing the best TE in the NFL as opposed to the crappy ones that made them look silly in those weeks

17. milo

milo Well-Known Member

Sorry dude gotta call homer on this one. Pats tight ends are nothing to sneeze at, and should be a thorn in our side for years.

Hernandez is a fuckin stud (*calling Gator homer on myself*)

18. sg3

sg3 Banned

neither he or Brokebackski are in the same league as Keller

19. sg3

sg3 Banned

After week one, I predicted that the Jets would be 3-1 after week 4 and in first place

SOJF and Pat trolls scoffed

I said it again after week 2

and after week 3

AND IT'S GOING TO BE A FACT after TODAY

20. egelband

egelband Well-Known Member

totally agree. bills will be rarin' to go. they need a win, badly. the jets must be ready. even if they are, the percentages are not with them. gonna be a tough one for the jets.