Jets vs Bills Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Sep 26, 2010.

1. rex-N-effects

rex-N-effects New Member

as much as i love seeing sanchez throw TDs i wanna see greene get going. give him the rock 20 times and let him poiund it. i don't wanna wear out LT. he's playing about 80% of our snaps. thats alot

2. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

sound off if your going

3. Jets42long

Jets42long Member

To me Greene just dose not seem to be running with the same punch he had late in the season, and LT looks great. I guess the plan is to save Greene's legs untill the end of the season where his style of running will be more effective against tired defenders. As long as it is working I'm all for seeing a lot of LT.

4. Jets42long

Jets42long Member

Not to mention no one is sure Greene can stat healthy all season, less snaps= less chance of an injury. And I would hate to loose him early on the season and have to go into the playoffs with only 1 real rb.

5. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

All we need to do to beat the Bills is score more points than them, show up on offense, defense and special teams, run the ball well, pass the ball well, make all our field goals and cut down on the penalties.

6. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

bingo......good call, Kurt.

I wasn't too worried about the previous two games......but this game has "trap game" written all over it. Let's hope the Jets don't rest on their laurels, and come out guns a blazin'.

The Bills showed some life last week against the Pats...in New England to boot. Let's hope Rex has these guys focused and ready.

7. bucknasty

bucknasty Member

^^^ with minny comming up next week, and how awful the bills are , you just get that feeling that they are lookin ahead. This is a trap game if i have ever seen one.

8. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

Good barometer on where we are as far as being a legit superbowl team. Teams like the Steelers, Colts, and Saints would come out and control the game from start to finish. I expect the Jets to do the same. I have confidence that Rex isn't gonna let anybody overlook the Bills.

9. yem

yem New Member

I'm just looking for a clean mistake-free game. Sooner or later the penalties are going to come back to haunt them. I hope they use this game to get down to brasstacks, work on disipline and stay healthy.

I may sound confident but I believe this team will not play down to it's competition. I think they learned a hard lesson on opening night that talent cannot overcome turnovers and penalties in this league.

10. soxxx

soxxx Trolls

whooo billlss goin to get shott

11. rholt168

rholt168 Active Member

Found this gem on the Bills message board. I can't believe how dumb some people are.

Response to that:

12. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

If it's a trap game, it's only because of the previous two weeks. I really don't think anyone will be looking ahead to Minnesota. Who cares about Favre? Most of the players that were here two years ago when Favre was QB are gone, and a divisional game is always more important than an NFC game. I think Rex has been pushing that.

13. 624

624 Banned

Yeah Rex is definitely emphasizing the divisional games hard.

We are the only team in the AFC that is 2-0 in the division, going 3-0 would be huge.

The Ravens game is far behind us.

14. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I agree. The whole anti-Favre sentiment is just a fan thing. I doubt the players are obsessed with the man to the point of overlooking the Bills.

15. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

hopefully all the Jets are focusing on how to stop Minnesota already....Home game + being overlooked + Spiller being used properly in space = Bills victory!!!

16. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Are you fucking stupid?

17. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

If we look ahead, sure Buffalo can beat us. I just don't see that happening. For Buffalo to win, our offense needs to become a clusterfuck again, and Evans, Parrish, and Spiller need to make big plays. They have the ability to, but there's a reason they haven't... Hopefully that doesn't change.

18. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

Rhetorical question.

19. BuffaloPhysco

BuffaloPhysco Member

So its official, Revis is out for this game? you can't run your all out blitz packages without his man to man skills. Hopefully we take advantage and pick on the rookie Kyle Wilson.

20. 624

624 Banned

We didn't need Revis to beat Miami.

Miami has a top 3 WR and a better defense.