17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

So you guys are talking about assholes, vasoline and how little boys should be able to sit where ever they want in the stadium.

wow 227 what went on in that foxhole 40 years ago?

First of all no one should be sitting in my god damm seat even if I don't show up it is annoying. I went to Mets rlast month sat row 8 third baseline in buddies season tickets. My ass was not sneaking down to the seats in rows 1-7, how sad is that. Then some schmuck behind me sends his cute little daughter and son downfront by themselves even though they are like 7 and 5 to ask if there are any seats empty, of course people in row one go to cute little kids yea there are a few over here, then Mom and Pa come down and join them, like hobos using kids to beg for money.

pats go back to boston with your loser bars and tiny town where people who can't make it in the shinny lights of manhattan go to play in the minor leagues.

That plum code is good stuff, betcha better seats left in UD than a lot of people go who were suckered into being season ticket holders.

2. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you should show up to 17a's tailgate....I'd love to watch you get punched in the face.

3. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

your trying to get people mad and it's not gonna work.nobody believes a word you say.

i think your time has come and gone.contribute to the topic or post in another thread.
    try this one
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=1846594#post1846594

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Actually I can have 17a banned at any time from this thread and site as physcial threats are not allowed.

I can even have you arrested for threatening me as physical threats are illegal. I also know where you sit and know NJ Troopers. One more threat and I will have your arrested 17a. So cut it out.

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

bahahaha!

don't worry, Skolnick....nobody is gonna bust up your coke-bottle glasses.

6. 17a_tailgater

you know where i sit and you know troopers????

ha hahahahahahahahahahahh

threats????

hahahhahahha

STFU

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Do not post personal information

8. 17a_tailgater

hahahahahahaha

i think you need to think long and hard about your next post

9. 17a_tailgater

this was a threat????

You time is up on this site.

Good job you have run your course

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

sounds like you have a history of getting your ass kicked.

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Originally Posted by 17a_tailgater
    hey rojf stop by the tailgate for the minny game. A couple of us who got scammed want to feed you some knuckle sandwiches.
    Dont worry its on the house

Mr. 17a Tailgater

I heaby ordrer you in writting to cease and desist in your cyber-bullying which per state law involves the use of information and communication technologies such as e-mail, cell phone and pager text messages, instant messaging, defamatory personal Web sites, blogs, online games and defamatory online personal polling Web sites, to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behaviour by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others.

Your bullying of Mr. ROJF which is emotional, verbal and physical as well as your other means of coercion such as psychological manipulation of other members of this site will not be tolerated.

I have reported your threats to the moderator and hopefully I will get a formal apology from you or you will be banned from this site.

Yours Truly'

ROWONEJETFAN

12. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

^ Can a mod please ban this fool? He's an embarrassment to TGG.

This is the internet....nobody is being threatened. Knuckle sandwiches? c'mon....bahahahaha@!!!

13. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

wow, this forum has run it's course. Too bad....

14. Petrozza

Petrozza Administrator

I am on my way to work. As soon as I get there, someone will be banned.

15. 17a_tailgater

im not gonna continue with this in this thread b/c it will get closed.
    pm me rojf

you are a sad,strange little man and you have my pity

16. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

It's hard to believe you can't find anyone to come to games with you.

17. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

ROJF-

Without going into detail of my personal background you haven't a leg to stand on here.

You come on here instigating everyone, making fun of their seats, making fun of the amount of money paid, making fun of their tailgating, telling them how to raise their children, and you try and post pictures of people without their permission.

The is a message board, no form of law enforcement would ever intervene with what has been said by 17A, 227, MB, myself, or whoever.

Do you know what happens to people who poke? They get poked back. That is all it was and ever will be.

Everyday you come on here and try and incite reaction, why? We will never know, its always been my claim that you were a habitual liar and god knows if you even have seats. Personally I don't care, you seem to call out everyone else's location and make fun of a purchase that cost thousands without truly fessing up to your own.

My suggestion to you is to not berate people on their seat location or how to raise their children but just give your opinion of YOUR seats. If not, kindly STFU.

#10537 MadBacker Prime, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  18. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

good post, Prime.

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I just did a search of all posts by 17a and he is a little boy talking about zombie walks and star wars all day, scary.

Actually you add zero value to thread if your opinion never changes, you should have made one post I hate PSLs and that was it. 17a added no value too he just picked his UD seats and stopped.

I like jokes as well as next guy but I am taking a very long break from posting. It appears 17a and 227 are entitled to an opinion. But if anyone like me questions the fact the UD stinks, Jets screwed people in UD by not released the good seats that are now on sale and actually that there are a very small amount of PSLs that actually make sense to buy I get physically threatened and I get my dead mother insulted.

Watch this thread die!!!!!! It is over, after today 17a, Patshater and 227 can agree with each other all day, PSLs suck, UD is great, yea yea yea, we don't allow other people to have a opinion.

You guys think new stadium sucks as old stadium had more more upper deck hos who flash tits while we sit on the spiral staircase doing coke and drinking bottle of JD we snuck in amid the smell of pot, cheap cigerettes and vomit while we watch fights galore, we wear bags on our head cause team suck and we try to set stadium on fire.

Move on it is 2010 we have a great new stadium, better team and better richer fans.

A divorcee, a drunk and a pothead who love the UD and tailgating a mile from the stadium in the satilite lot is all that is left in this thread. Enjoy.

There will be no Row One Jet Fan to kick around anymore.

20. 17a_tailgater

ha ha ha way to go out taking shots.very funny.eveyones opinion is allowed. backer has psl seats love em's and we never pissed on him. he also has never mocked others and their seats.uppers are for him. im happy for him.
    cant wait for the viking tailgate you should show up.it will be fun.
    actually i personally invite you.i would have pm'd you my cell but you probably have that already too.
    dinner my house is at 7 tonight too being you have my address too, right?