17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

It is depressing. That's what I'm beginning to think.

Looks like we may have to put ROJF on suicide watch, Mods?

2. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Actually my friends pissed me off and now I don't take people for free to my row one seats. I get my $200 for them.

227 you should talk, I don't see anyone busting the door down for your extra four UD seats and you needed 20 years senority for those bad boys and you thought you were the cats meow when two weeks after you got them us low senority people were buying in the UD EZ last few rows and we (at that time could only dream of seats like yours).

My BIL seats are UD Prime 47 yard line and at $125 are a better deal than these shit $105 seats I am stuck with for Vikings. In fact BIL turned down selling those seats at a profit to sit in my $105 seats. Said if I have to sit in UD I am sitting by 50 yard line. Plus he said knowing I am paying $125 to sit on top of the $700 coaches club on Jets side is a deal. Remember he had seats right by your old seats and took heaven and hell for me to move him. He would have been sitting on a big shit sandwich if he had ten games in section 342

Never again am I ever buying an UD seat unless maybe I can connect to my BIL seats and bring my cousin over. He has been eating games left and right in UD EZ as no one wants to go with him. Same people who last year when he had 40 yard line UD seats were begging to go with him.

27k UD seats and only 10K are any good. Do the math. I may not be too popular but the seats suck. The UD Parking sucks too.

3. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Wait who are you insulting? I read it like three times. My friends don't want to go with me to sit in Upper Deck even for free as the seats all suck and lots of shady characters up there.

4. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I told you to stay the fuck away from these tickets unless you were going to tailgate and use them and enjoy them. These fucking things are NOT for resale... I am talking 90% of these seats. But no, you wouldn't listen. Instead you run around bragging like you're some kind of pro at this... buying up this and that... recommending other sections, etc. Bullshit. Now you've been burned and it all sucks. You're a fucking virgin with these resales, that's why. IS and myself and others have been doing this for over 25 years and know the horror stories. You don't even lknoe the half of it, newbie, because you're in the fucking "Mark Sanchez" era right now and everything is Hunky Dory... we're going to the fucking SB this year... yadda, yadda, yadda.

The difference is what I have said it is ALL ALONG, but you never fucking listened to me. WE ALL USE our tickets...most of us here anyway. We go to the games WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY and we fucking TAILGATE and HAVE FUN using the tickets. We don't buy the tickets for RESALE FIRST and ENJOYMENT SECOND, A-hole! That's where you've gone wrong and continue to go wrong. You just don't get it. I've told you DOZENS OF TIMES that these tickets are LOSERS. LOSERS! You don't buy them (I am talking 90% of the locations) for resale unless you are a fucking lunatic who doesn't understand economics of it. I am talking especailly NOW, now that Woody has OVERPRICED these things to the point where we are all THE ULIMATE CONSUMER... THE FINAL PURCHASER. There IS NO PROFIT to be made on these things anymore... when are you going to get your head into that concept?

SHEESH. I'm blue in the face already and still he doesn't get it. YOU DON'T BUY THESE THINGS FOR RESALE, ESPECUIALLY NOW. It's done. Over with. Finished. Stop looking at these things as "investments." You fell for Woody's shit hook, line and sinker and now you are a PSL owner and stuck.

Thank God I stuck to my original plan.... no PSL, period. I can walk away at any time, but for now, I will continue doing what I've always done... use the seats and enjoy them and not get caught up in resale.

5. Section 227. Row 5

You and your BIL are the only shady characters up there. Stay TF out of the Upper Deck. We don't want your ass up there with us.

6. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Cheers to you 227!!!

7. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

this is the best rant i've read here in the last 6 months.....by a country mile.

*standing ovation*

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Agreed!!

Can we give out medals or some shit like that? I love you 227 now the way I love Rex Ryan. LOL

9. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Must be tough keeping all your BS straight.

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

227 but your plan also makes no sense. UD tickets are $105, you are eating two preseason games and Thanksgiving and Bills times 8 seats. You are on the hook for $840 a game. Your VAR is double mine on a game basis. Last year I did have mezz seats and I lost my shirt on them, I vowed never again. Then I got suckered in with Jets season ticket holder sale and bought UD seats and got burned. You were right anyone who buys UD seats is a fool.

11. sg3

sg3 Banned

do you still work for stubhub or was that insidejetsfan?

12. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Ok they all suck, if escalators and parking is factored in. I have never told a lie in my life. I just change my mind a lot, sometimes every few minutes.

13. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

SG3 can you text me at games and tell me when it is about to rain?

14. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

everytime i see you post i realize more and more that you are antoine dodson.

15. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

fur realzzzzzzz

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

funny part you guys in UD got scammed and you don't even know it. Just went to a luncheon and guy was saying he had mets and jets season tickets and dropped them in 2009. I said are you ever buying them again he was like no way, damm Jets and Mets keep calling him up asking for him to come back and offering free tickets, saw one Jet game in great seats then when Jets said would he like to buy he said can he sit in another section he is considering and they said yes. Mets doing same thing. Told me to throw my UD tickets in the garbage can as anyone off street can call up Jets or Mets pretend you are interested in tickets and sit in best seats in house for free. I got scammed with the viking tickets.

As long as Jets are giving away great seats for free why would you pay for shitty seats.

227 is pissed as he spent $8,900 on low quality UD seats this season meanwhile if he held out they would have gave him several free games this year and put him in the best UD seats next year. Girls who let themselves get fucked too soon never get a prom date.

17. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

hey rojf stop by the tailgate for the minny game. a couple of us who got scammed want to feed you some knuckle sandwiches.
    dont worry its on the house

18. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

The only reason I still follow this thread is 227 vs. ROJF.

[​IMG]

19. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

17a ha ha, you and your little patshater swimteam friend. Do you shave him down and vasoline his body before games like back in his speedo gay swim team days. Vince Chase dont take no shit from Ari Gold's afterbirth .

20. Section 227. Row 5

And inexperienced, would-be, jerked off ticket resellers who let Woody Johnson PSL-fuck them eventually wind up with $200 seats they can't sell to "friends" who won't come up for air.