17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

I can't see the pic, but how about you just stop being creepy.

Sound good?

2. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

Is there ANYTHING and I do mean ANYTHING about the new stadium that you don't like? I've read your posts on "the other" site and you agree with EVERYTHING the Jets have do and love EVERYTHING about the new stadium. Just because someone doesn't like something about the new stadium (or like it at all for that matter) or something the Jets have done does not make them a SOJF.

Let me start your reply for you....1 of 2 responses:

1. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

or

2. SOJF#1 (some kind of take on my screen name)...if you don't like the stadium then watch games on your couch with Traitor Jay and the rest of the SOJ fans. I will be enjoying my brand new stadium with my superbowl champion Jets (which by the way, lets let them get into the playoffs first before you start going over your plans to attend the superbowl parade in Manhattan).

There....I saved you a few key strokes :breakdance:

3. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

That links to the first preseason game for me.

What pisses me off now being in a low row is all the visitors that cram down their before kickoff, it's so freaking annoying.

Just stay in your own seats.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Btw you are the one trying to find out my exact seat location. I never ever meet anyone in person, never tailgate, never give out real name, try to move around seats to avoid detection. Also take train, drive, carpool or bus. Try to alter my routes. But I will no longer segway.

my picture were from the bronx zoo.

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

That actually pisses me off. The yellow jackets should stop that. I had a bunch of dopes in my seat for ravens game.

6. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

you are so full of shit.
    you would have started a thread "LOOKS WHO'S IN ROW ONE IN THE NEW STADIUM"!!!!!

just stop already and
    STFU

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

beats look what parking lot I am in. vikings game is a school holiday maybe some dads should skip tailgating and just go to game, same for holloween and thanksgiving. Being a jet fan does not revolve around sitting in a parking lot for several hours and getting drunk. If you got sons over 21 maybe tailgating can be a family thing, otherwise it just takes away from family time and a bad place to bring minor children. My OCB over seats is a insane personal pet peeve. People choosing to ignore their kids on a school holiday and stand in a parking lot in new jersey getting drunk all day is a sad state of affairs.

If it was up to me they would ban tailgating.

8. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Listen dickhead, there are games you bring the kids to and games you don't.

17a and I brought our sons to the Pats game and they had a hell of a time, a lot more fun than they would have had at home, I'm sure of it.

Just because your tailgate consists of you and whatever fucko client you bring to the game sitting in your car playing gin-rummy, doesn't mean everyone's is that boring.

You have no idea what you're talking about on this one because your tailgates always suck just like The Great American's lame posts/threads.

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

OK explain to me the fun of a tailgate in bad weather. I have never done it. When weather sucks or it is really cold out I sell my parking pass for $25 buck profit, get nice egg sandwich and sunday times for 45 minute ride to penn. Then grab a tall boy or two at Penn for 20 minute ride to Meadowlands. Arrive at game nice and warm 15 minutes to game time. Also know when weather sucks traffic will be terrible anyhow.

When weather sucks like it did for Jets/Giants and Jets/Ravens where it poured pregame what is atraction? Jets/Pats I get as it was beautiful. Damm Meadowlands ain't a dome do I have to sit in rain or cold for game, why do I want to do it in the parking lot. Even crazier why would I drive from Boston to do it, haven't you heard of going green, your carbon footprint is huge, As a deadhead you need to save the planet.

10. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Stop talking like Tonto. Better yet, stfu altogether.

11. Section 227. Row 5

You are dead to me now....

12. 17a_tailgater

when you arrive 5 hours early there is no traffic no matter the conditions.set up the tents with walls and a heater,some friends and its awesome.

oh wait you need friends.....

13. CBG

CBG Well-Known Member

Bengal nite game was the coldest game I ever attended-----we had one of the best tailgates EVER! Lots of food----heaters were going--firepits were going---balls were being tossed around we got there 5 hours before the game and oh yeah MY SON WAS WITH US AND HE HAD A BLAST--he still talks about that game.

14. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Do you have a group of friends to tailgate with first off? How 'bout a great setup for a tailgate where the weather does not make much of a difference? Your posts make it painfully obvious that you don't have either.

You at one point had some good information about the PSL's and tickets in general but it appears you have worn out your welcome here with the silly rhetoric.

15. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I've been going a long time and I agree. It was the coldest ever, maybe not by temperature, but in general. If you tailgated successfully that night, you can do it anytime.

Anyone here remember a Saturday day game against the Bills way back in the late 80's perhaps early 90's when it was 8 degrees? Our beers froze over before we could drink'em. That was colder than shit, though it was a day game and not as windy as that Bengals game.

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Now I know why Woody Johnson created such an uproar with tailgating. He does not get it and neither do I. I used to live in queens and took a 7 minute Q12 bus ride to Shea as a kid so why would I tailgate there. Now my main person I go with lives in New York City and I meet him at Penn why would I drive.

BTW my wife was right for talking me out of upper deck saying no one will want to sit up there with you even for free. My one expereince with Vikings row 5 sideline tickets shows it. Not one of my buddies I go with wanted to sit up there at $105, one buddy even said he went in half on a season tickets in UD showed up for Pats games they both said it sucked and got rid of them. Then all four of them go do you still have your lowers I went sure, now pissed but my face there with PSL fee is $200. All four went anytime any game I will go with you in the $200 seats but you would have to pay me to sit in Upper Deck. The UD will have a good 7k empty seats next year.

BTW most of you never even played real football. Not your fault. I never played HS football. But in college because I was a pretty big and fast I played some bs intramurals where we won the championship, big fucking deal. Then they let the big guys on our team be practice dummies vs the big east Football team Jesus Chirst I am on line trying in practice all fired up tryng to get to QB with a 6 foot four inch 275 pound scholorship guy beating the snot out of me, blood cuts scrapes, finally I get loose hear pounding at my feet and nail the QB. Didn't hurt him or nothing just pushed him down. Next play big guy hits me full throttle in chest sends me flying backwards a good six feet and steps on my chest and twists his foot ripping my jersey open and leaving me choking and yells welcome to Division 1 Football. I have full respect for NFL players. I don't know how they can take that type of hits week in and out. That is part of reason sitting close is good it is a really really violent game. Up top you see plays develop but you miss the war going on among the individuals on the field.

17. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I'm sorry ROJF but you really are strange.

I did not play HS football. My HS did not have it, I played lacrosse, soccer, water polo, and I was on the swim team.

I did however play Pee-Wee FB from Junior through Midget and I played for 5 years.

#10477 pats-hater, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  18. 17a_tailgater

RowOneJetFan
    General Information
    Last Activity: Today 09:54 AM
    Current Activity: Viewing Thread 17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE
    Referrals: 0

Friends
    RowOneJetFan has not made any friends yet

19. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Classic case of Cause and Effect.

20. Section 227. Row 5

On the contrary... ROJF has plenty of friends, as long as he invites them to sit for free in the $200 seats. Upper deck? "Well, that's another story friend, we'll have to think about it."

Quite depressing, really. ROJF, can you stop telling us about these "friends" you have? I never thought I'd say this, but I like the BIL stories better... at least they're not as depressing. Good Lord.