Which win felt better? Patriots or Dolphins?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Sep 27, 2010.

?

Which win do you feel, felt better?

1. Patriots

86 vote(s)
    43.9%
  2. Dolphins

110 vote(s)
    56.1%
  1. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

i understand those who picked the NE win, but I didn't. It was partly that the Jets have reversed their pattern from earlier in the decade in the last couple, and have had success against NE while losing three straight to the putrid fish. Yeah, NE has been dominating the division, while the fish hardly smell the playoffs anymore. But then we have the obnoxious fish fan to deal with, certainly the worst fan of any team, any sport, anywhere.

Plus it was for the division lead. The convincing win last week felt satisfying, but the emotions were higher for beating Miami.

2. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Pats. After having to put up with the bandwagon, douchebags in New England for 20+ years, I almost wish I still lived there if only to laugh in their collective faces.

3. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

They're both going to end up season highlights for me; but I think I've got to say Miami... I think they're our main competition for the division, we went into their place during their home opener and outlasted them in an epic clash.

4. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

Pats because Bellycheat had to deal with the loss! But it's close I am starting to develop a good pure hate for Saprano.

5. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

The Dolphins.. Been talkin shit since Chad won them the Division...

6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Gotta be the Patriots because it seemed no one believed in the Jets after the Ravens game. The NE game showed that when you take the kid gloves off Nacho and just let him throw the fucking ball the offence is actually NFL caliber.

7. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

There's nothing like beating the Dolphins. Beating the Patriots always feels a little bit like taking down a megacorporation. Beating the Dolphins is like killing the enemy.

8. Jet Blue

Jet Blue New Member

EQUAL.... One week at a time...

In my old age, and with what I've been through as a Jets fan I tend to not get crazy excited over wins nearly as much as a bad loss rocks me for a few days.....

just CRUSH Buffalo - Because a loss to Buffalo kills me.

9. DownAndOut

DownAndOut Member

Voted Dolphins. May be just because it was only yesterday. May be because I've always hated them and my dislike of NE is more recent. Probalby just because we are now 2-1.

10. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

Dolphins, no team I hate more

11. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

It feels good to get the win, but the Dolphins passed the ball at will on us. That doesn't feel good.

12. DownAndOut

DownAndOut Member

That's it!
    [​IMG]

13. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Had we won the first game, I would have said the same thing, but then we adjusted our gameplan for the Patriots. I'm sure our passing defense won't be as putrid in coming weeks.

Each game is different and you never know who may be injured in upcoming games, so any win feels fuckn' great.

14. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Heh, yeah, DURING THE GAME the fish game didn't feel that good. Too many passing yards against the Jets, and penalties. But the win itself? Beating Miami feels like two wins to me. The win in the standings and also the win over the team I hate the most.

15. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

Pats

The patriots without question.

Last night's game didn't feel great, more like relieving. A good friend of mine was at a dinner with Mike Greenberg last year. He talked with greenie for a while and greenie had a great quote..."Watching the Jets is like giving birth" Even after a win, you're exhausted!

16. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

I was, and always will be, beating Miami. I think of it the other way, how I feel the day after we LOSE to either the Pats or the Fins, and it's always 10x worse after a loss to the Fins. I'm hoping that's what they're feeling right the second!

17. MSUJet85

MSUJet85 ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

We are supposed to hold serve at home, taking a game on the road is huge

18. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

Its like asking which booby you like the best. They are both exciting and wonderful.

19. pcmodem

pcmodem Member

Not a fair question, because of the order we played 'em in, but I was definitely happier when we beat the dolphins, because of last year, because they ALWAYS talk smack, and because it validated the patriot win in a big way.

20. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Miami easily....

I grew up in the 80's and Miami was easily my most hated team and they will always be hated more then the Pats. Considering they swept us last year and last night was a must win as far as I was concerned it was a much better win and feeling. Had we lost it would have wiped out all the good that came about last week because we would still be behind both Miami and the Pats. Now those wins are essentially doubled because we won both and are now the team that controls the division. After next week we should be 3-1 and 3-0 in the division with 2 of the 3 games at home later in the season. It was a huge win for us.