Which win felt better? Patriots or Dolphins?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Sep 27, 2010.

?

Which win do you feel, felt better?

1. Patriots

86 vote(s)
    43.9%
  2. Dolphins

110 vote(s)
    56.1%
  1. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Patsies. Couldn't start off 0-2

2. TonyM2015

TonyM2015 New Member

Fins. Living here in south florida, the amount of shit ive heard since last year has been unbearable. Good to finally shut those fans the fuck up!

3. steves850

steves850 Active Member

I actually surprised myself with this answer. I think because it was against the division leader and the expectations were of a win as well.

4. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

It's a very big game for those two teams, but much less for Jets fans, especially if the team takes care of business against the Bills, since one of the two big rivals will be effectively 1 1/2 games behind after 4 games going into their bye week either way. I'll want to watch, of course, but it will matter relatively little at this point who wins, which is kind of nice.

5. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

last week might have been more important but it doesn't get any better to shut dolphin fans up.

and LOL at that great defense they have. bills and a messed up viking offense.

i know the jets got shredded too but we already know what type of defense we have. it's a proven defense. revis makes a world of a difference.

the dolphins have proven nothing. go out and stop the pats next monday night and we'll talk.

6. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

I dislike the Dolphins far more than the Pats (yes, I'm talking about you, Shula), but I have to go along with this - a loss last week would have made the past week much worse, and I think Sanchez needed it.

On the other hand, if the Jets had lost, maybe Edwards wouldn't have been out partying until 5 in the morning ...

7. I bleed Jets Green

I bleed Jets Green New Member

I second the motion

8. dcm1602

dcm1602 Member

When the fins game ended it was definitely better since that was actually a close/tough earned game.

And seeing the Pats blow pretty hard vs the Bills today, vs the Fins winning 2 mediocre games on the road def makes the fins game more meaningful right now. Especially since
    we won @ miami vs beating the pats here.

That said when we topple the pats @ NE later this year, that definitely takes the cake

9. AMJets

AMJets Well-Known Member

Dolphags.

I hate them with an intensity that scares me.

10. perfectpackage99

patriots for sure.

11. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

Definitely the Patriots. We played much better and it was a better game overall.

12. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

I'm really surprised to say it felt better to beat the Dolphins. Growing up in NE, I have despised the Pats since I was a kid and it really hurts to lose to them. However; with 3 straight losses to the Fish I felt like they were almost starting to get in the Jets' heads a little bit. So glad we don't have to read retarded Miami Herald articles today.

13. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

This

pats victory was more of a relief (that we didn't start 0-2). Fin victory shut up the largely retarded fan base for quite a bit and is more exciting because it capped off that tough 3 game stretch to put us in first

14. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

Dolphins was a bigger win for us, as they were a much more challenging team to face from beginning to end. Their passing game was wide-open, running game got going after a very slow start, D was playing pretty aggressive. This of course contrasts with the Pats who seemed to just back off going into the second half.

Last night was a nail-biter and showed that we could still carry on without our starting DT, CB and OLB. Pats game didn't have nearly the same level of intensity.

15. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

The Patriots because it was a more dominating victory. Miami moved the ball on our defense pretty easily.

16. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

tough question. had you asked me last monday i'd say the pats. right now the gay fish. I hate them both

17. dthomas53

dthomas53 New Member

Patriots, simply because I was there. Crowd was into it. Defense *and* offense turned it on in the 2nd half. Great win.

Dolphins was a huge win as well, but way too close for comfort. Defense has some things to work on this week.

18. Namath2Kolber

Namath2Kolber New Member

After the Pats game, I was on Cloud 9.

After the Dolphins game, I felt like someone just beat the shit out of me. Still happy, though.

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Patriots. I love to see the look on Belichick's face as the clock winds down.

20. jcluttrell

jcluttrell New Member

I chose the Dolphins because I work with about 15 Miami fans, and have been hearing about how awesome they are since July. Felt great to walk in this morning and rub it in their faces (although, they've been taking it and not giving up excuses).

On the other hand, I broke up with my ex-gf a week before regular season and she's from Boston and a huge Brady fan. It was nice to shove something in her face that wasn't my cock.

Overall though, the Dolphins win has been much much sweeter.