As a Jets fan, who are your Top 5 Hated Teams?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Dark Knight, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Hot Rod

Hot Rod Member

NE, Miami, Buffalo, because they are in our division, Dallas because of Jerry Jones & Michael Irvin, & Atlanta becasue everyone thinks Vick is good & he sucks!

#81 Hot Rod, Jun 10, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2006
  2. Kentucky Jet

Kentucky Jet Active Member

Lighten up pal! I was joking and do not need a dumb comment from you!

3. Keeprunning28

Keeprunning28 New Member

1) Dolphins
    2) Pats
    3) Bills
    4) Giants

4. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

There's nothing to lighten up about because I wasn't too serious about this stuff. This is not a life-altering experience for me, this thread.

Are you the person who listed Edwards at 3? At least I counted your picks.

5. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn

As a Giants Fan, because I'm bored, here are my Top 5 Hated Teams.
    1. Eagles- Dirty players from a dirty city
    2. Cowboys- Assholes
    3. Redskins- Assholes, but with less recent success than Dallas
    4. Vikings- Not as much hate as pity. Sad, sad franchise.
    5. Ravens- Ray Lewis can go lick balls.

Now back to your Jets-related programming.

6. ViLMaNiaC51

ViLMaNiaC51 New Member

1-Dolphins
    2-Raiders
    3-Giants
    4-Bills
    5-49ers

For all of you that said Patriots I understand where your comming from but idk how you can hate them..they are just plain winners

7. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I should of put, "If you are a fan of another team just say your team and your 5 foes" or something like that.

I like your list and explanations. :up:

8. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

For the simple fact they are division rivals. The same dislike was there whether it was them going 14-2 and winning the Super Bowl or going 1-15 with Rod Rust.

9. ny2dave

ny2dave New Member

Bottom five

5. Raiders- They're the Raiders. "nuff said.
    4. Redskins- Snyder is such a dick
    3. Bills- Rivals for air time here in Upstate NY.
    2. Fish- A million reasons, where to start, the fake spike, the mud bowl.......
    1. Home to traitor Bellichicken.

10. crazylion26

crazylion26 New Member

1) Eagles- I have gone to Penn State for a while, and I can't tell you how much I hate the Eagles after being subjected to their fans for the past few years. They have the absolute worst fans in the league, and because of their attitude, I wish the Eagles lose just to see their fans pissed.

2) Patriots- Self explanitory

3) Miami- I guess it started with the whole Marino thing, but it's pogressed from there. And the divisional rival thing doesnt help either.

4) Oakland- Being blocked out of the playoffs by Billy R. pissed me off more than anything. Romo is the biggest asshole that the LB position ever saw, and I will always hate Oakland for that.

5) This is a tough one. I'm torn between Buffalo and KC. I hate KC for Herm, but I love KC for LJ (being a PSU student).I guess I'll go with Bills.

I'm also a Steelers fan second, and from them I hate

1) Baltimore
    2) Cinci
    3) Cleveland
    4) Indy
    5) Jacksonville

#90 crazylion26, Jun 12, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
  11. kbgreen

kbgreen Well-Known Member

Raiders - Seems they only play us on their field
    Dallas - Always just hated the cockyness of their fans
    Maimi - The dolphin is just too girlly for my liking
    Buffalo - I actually like going to Rich stadium but I don't like the team
    redskins - What a shitty organization run by shitty people

12. nightowltom

nightowltom New Member

As a Patriots fan my five are:

1. Steelers. I've never liked the way they showboat and I think falling in love with themselves after a Super Bowl will be their undoing this year.
    2. Raiders. Never forgiven them for Jack Tatum paralyzing Darrell Stingley and then Tatum having the brass ones a few years ago to ask Stingley to go in with him in a money making scheme. Tired of seeing Al Davis walking around in his jammies looking like he wandered away from the nursing home.
    3. Eagles. Got a close up look at what loud drunken lowlifes their fans were at the Jacksonville Super Bowl. Those hangdog expressions and the silence after the game were priceless when they'd realized they'd hocked the double wide and traveled great distances just to see their team invent the 7 minute 2 minute drill.
    4. Dolphins. The most delusional fans in the NFL by far. They act like they win Super Bowls on a regular basis. Their new policy of supporting wife beaters and those who like to wave guns around makes disliking them even easier.
    5. Broncos. The Patriots always seem to get stuck playing them in Denver where they have a huge edge. It's nice to see FINALLY that they have to come to Foxboro this year. Shanahan's a good coach but that shriveled up burnt red face doesn't look quite human to me.

I probably should mention the Colts as they're the Patriots biggest rival these days but I respect what Manning and that offense are capable of and I'm thankful that they continue to employ a coach who's so stubborn that he employs the same tactics year after year, can't win a big game with them year after year, and continues on hoping for a different result. Thank you Tony!

13. sash1

sash1 New Member

DOLPHINS x's 5

14. Exit 117

Exit 117 Active Member

:finssuck: :rofl: :rofl:

15. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

That stuff in bold- more offensive than me calling the Patriots "The Patsies" last winter? You be the judge.

16. crazylion26

crazylion26 New Member

yeah, but its true. Eagle fans suck

17. nightowltom

nightowltom New Member

I was there and I couldn't believe how those "fans" acted in the days leading up to the game. It was reported that large amounts of these people didn't even have tickets. They just came down to "soak up the atmosphere" and that they did--big time. What was your take? I assume you were there, right?

I also noticed that you didn't criticize any of the Jets fans picks no matter how tough their comments were--but that's a coincidence I'm sure...lol

#97 nightowltom, Jun 13, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2006
  18. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I just wanted to mess with you for a moment. We both posted in a thread in January. I wrote this sentence: "You are a Patsy fan. I'm just curious. Why was Tedy Bruschi playing on special teams in that game and then the next week Belichick rested key players and was drop kicking balls?"

(I have that comment verbatim because I included it in a large NFL email I sent to a bunch of friends. Towards the end of the email I mentioned that game and how I didn't get answers after I upset someone because I wrote "Patsy.")

I did not save your response and it is gone now because it was before the February crash. Anyway, you had snapped at me because I used the "Patsy" term. You refused to answer my question because I used that word. I still don't know the answer to that question. Maybe the Patriots had too many injuries to special teams players and maybe Belichick thought the drop kick would work better against the Dolphins than the Jets?

I kept your snapping in the back of my mind and if I saw something sketchy from you here, I'd point it out. I didn't look at your posts, but if I was ever to come across something I would point it out and last night it happened.

I guess you could say Patsy is a derogatory word. But then you went and labeled a fan base as drunken lowlifes who live in trailer parks. There's a difference there.

In conclusion, I don't take offense to what you wrote about Eagles fans and I wouldn't care if you wrote it about Jets fans. That stuff doesn't bother me. What bothers me is you snapped at me for writing something substantially less derogatory.

#98 Cakes, Jun 13, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2006
  19. FITM

FITM 2006 TGG.com Best Photoshop Artist Award Winner

1. Dolphins
    2. Patriots
    3. Raiders
    4. Redskins
    5. Eagles

20. JetsTillDeath

JetsTillDeath New Member

Bills - Went to school in Rochester for 4 years and had to deal with "Bill Country," very diehard fans, but not to smart.

Dolphins
    Redskins
    Patriots
    Raiders