Jets at Dolphins - Predictions

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Yeah your team really lit it up in the playoffs that year.

Then again you are right, your Fins had 4 meaningful games last year, at the end of the season. How did that work out for you?

2. 2010LookinUP

2010LookinUP New Member

It's game day sweet cheeks. Can't take a little extra? Don't be so sensitive.

3. 2010LookinUP

2010LookinUP New Member

Sorry, not every year can we win the division. And not every year will the Jets be given an easy way into the playoffs.

That must win game at Atlanta, how did that go for you?

4. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Stop with all the great logic MP.

5. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

That's awesome! Yes the undefeated Dolphins, Number 1 in the AFC East baby! Can I hear Superbowl?!?!?!:rofl:

Thank you for proving my point.

6. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Im really not being sensitive. I just hate Dolphin game weeks. I mean...you want to show your open to all lifestyles...but its tough being pinched and called sweet cheeks.

I mean..its ok...whatever. Great to have you hear I guess. But seriously...your mother...its bothering her...turn off the computer.

7. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

That's why they have such cute uniforms. They want to let everyone know they're into....you know...wide receivers and they love tight ends.

No really, they're INTO tight ends.

8. 2010LookinUP

2010LookinUP New Member

I never said my team is going to the Super bowl this year. My expectations aren't un-real. I do however enjoy bringing your team back down to reality a little bit.

Fun Facts:

- The Jets have as many playoff appearances as the Dolphins have division Championships - 13.

- The Dolphins have been to the Superbowl more times (5) than the Jets have won the AFC East (4).

- The Jets are currently tied for fourth all time in AFC East championships, behind the Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Buffalo Bills, and Indianapolis Colts (a team from the AFC South).

- The Jets are tied in Eastern division championships with the Houston Oilers, a team which ceased play in 1997.

- The Jets have 57 fewer wins than the Dolphins all time (407-350) despite starting play six seasons earlier.

- The Jets, however, do have 119 more losses (301 - 420).

- The Jets could go 16-0 for the next 7 years, and the Dolphins could go 0-16 for everyone of those years, and the Jets would have still lost more games.

- The win differential between Ewbank (Jets coach of all time) and Shula (213) is greater than the all time win totals of coaches Marty Schottenheimer, Chuck Noll, Hank Stram, Bill Walsh, Curly Lambeau, John Madden, Vince Lombardi, and Joe Gibbs.

- The Jets have never won 3 playoff games in one season in their history.

- The mark for playoff wins by a Jets coach is 2, set by Walt Michaels, Weeb Ewbank, Joe Walton, Bill Parcells, Herm Edwards and Rex Ryan.

9. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

^ That's great, how did that work out for the Phins last year? :)

10. 2010LookinUP

2010LookinUP New Member

Why do you keep bringing up last year? Tomorrow night's game is not going to be played with last years teams. You do know this, don't you?

11. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Uhmm...Didn't you???

Oh wait, that was someone else right?

Anyway, great win over Buffalo to go undefeated.

12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Ah yes easy route to the playoffs. Hahahah see the Jets won more playoff games last year than your team has been in this decade.

It is one thing for a Colts fan or a Pats fan to come here and talk bullshit. Fin fans, pussies like you, were nowhere to be seen until last year. Why is that? Your balls finally descend or something?

Go ahead lets talk ancient history. The funny thing is you are probably 14-15 and never saw the Fins win shit in your lifetime. But hey you are trolling and trying to be a complete asshole as always and succeeding mightily. After tomorrow your pathetic ass will not be seen until December or god forbid if the Jets lose one later on in the year. That is what you bullshit talking fake fans do.

13. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Well, they did win the wild card in 99, but then lost 62-7 in the first round.

so.... I just proved nothing but the Phins do suck and so do their fans.

That's all.

14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Man, you Fin people are always obsessed with stats.

Marino really did rape all of your minds with his numbers, and I can imagine the next 2 generations of Fin fans will have the same stigma.

15. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Mark my words Henne is the next Marino.

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Don't forget them thanking us for Chad, and then he has the worst playoff performance a Fin QB has ever had.

I remember the ones I know in person he was going to upset them in January.... they didn't listen.

17. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I found that part hilarious.

Perfect contradiction.

I don't get how the fanbase continues to be so retarded.... gotta be a southern thing.

18. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Never been a fin fan this board hasn't fucking embarrassed.

that's why I have no respect for the fanbase.

I have respect for the Bills fanbase, and a tiny bit for the Pats.

19. 2010LookinUP

2010LookinUP New Member

Actually I'm pretty old, unfortunately. And been a Dolphins fan since the early 70's. Born and raised in south florida. And am probably in person as real as they come. But this is an internet forum, dude. Sorry if I don't take this shit as seriously as some of you do with your 24/7 Jets internet chat rooms, as I just found out this web site existed a few months ago. Nobody really gives a fuck that you have 10,000 posts. You think that somehow makes you a more educated fan because you sit your 'pathetic ass' infront of a keyboard and post on a forum where probably half the people don't even give a shit? You think that makes you more of a "real fan" then me? Haha, you're a jester.

How's 3 in a row sound for ancient history?

20. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

I think they're in the sun too much. Must be brain damage.