Revis ruled Out. Will not travel with team.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NDmick, Sep 22, 2010.

1. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

I honestly don't understand the reasoning for not putting him in uniform and having him on the sideline. Why declare him out and not traveling with the team? That gives Miami the rest of the week to watch tape on just Cromartie and KDub and tell Marshall how to beat them.

Oh, and I have to admit, the guys who said Revis' holdout would hurt the team were absolutely right.

Oh, and Revis is a dick.

2. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

He's getting treatment. Rex said he's been getting 12 hours worth a day.

3. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

He can't get treatment on the road? Come on.

Sorry, but after his big holdout and payday he gets little sympathy when he only makes it back for a game and half before going out with an injury he'd probably have sustained in camp and recovered from before games counted.

Plus, his throwing Edwards under the bus pissed me off. Whatever he thinks of Braylon or his actions, he really should STFU.

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

If you've read my posts regarding revis you know I have no sympathy either.

I'm guessing the doctors thought he'd get the best treatment and have the quickest recovery if he stayed in NY. That's all I want is him back on the field ASAP.

5. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

So he's inactive?

6. AlioTheFool

AlioTheFool Spiveymaniac

Of course. I want him back ASAP too. I just don't see why a two hour game precludes getting top-notch therapy.

I honestly wasn't at all anti-Revis until the Edwards comment. At that point I just stopped and thought to myself "Do you really believe you have a right to open your mouth about anyone at this point?" Right or wrong, shut up and do your job.

7. Tally Jets

Tally Jets New Member

I liked the way our D looked without Revis in the second half of the Pats game. Im confident in our D!