Jets at Dolphins - Predictions

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jets n Boys, Sep 22, 2010.

1. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

So that familiarity with each other only benefits the Dolphin player? Typical...

2. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

i really do NOT think the Dolphins defense is anything close to being real.

3. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

They stopped the worst team in all of footballs offense and then stopped the vikings offense with brett favre looking like shit on a team with no receivers. How exactly are they not for real:breakdance:

4. The Sanchise

The Sanchise Active Member

For the first time this season I expect a loss. The focus won't be there. Thanks Braylon

5. DownAndOut

DownAndOut Member

Define "invincible."

6. DownAndOut

DownAndOut Member

Jets 21-10. LT-35 yard run. SG-1 yd run. Keller-12 yd pass.

7. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

Jets will win 24-10
    JT gets a sack
    LT gets a TD

8. milo

milo Well-Known Member

what's the over/under on number of shots of J-lo on the stadium Jumbotron?

9. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

i think the opposite. everybody is going to be pissed the fuck off. plus rex wants to kill the dolphins.

10. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

This was one small incident with one player, not a team fucking up with a whore reporter.

The team will be focused.

11. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

How about Serena & Venus?

12. Jets42long

Jets42long Member

17-10 Jets.
    LT has 10-12 carries for 75 yrds, breaks a 35 yrd run for a yd
    Sanchez returns to earth with a 10-20 for 150 1TD to JCO 1Int

The dolphags are completely shut down in the run game
    Marshall has a good game 5 catches for 60-75 yrds and a late TD during garbage time to make the game look closer than it was.

We play with the lead most of the game so Edwards sees very little playing time, so Rex can "send a message."

13. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Its always good to hear the opponents views.

I agree with you, but I wouldn't be surprised if he did have another game somewhat similar to the one he had against the Pats. Sanchez threw for 437 yards, 3 TDs, and 0 picks against Dolphins last year in two games. In several losses in his young career, Sanchez has actually played decent enough to win games, but the problems have been elsewhere.

Vontae was a rookie last year, so he had nowhere else to go but to improve on his skills. He may your best draft pick of late. But on the same account, Braylon is better than last year as well. Last year, Braylon was traded to the Jets I think three days before the Jets-Dolphins MNF. Hardly any time to get into sync with the QB. His second game against Dolphins was only three wks later. So he had less than one month of 'in-season' training with Sanchez and he still came up with 138 yards and 2 TDs in two games against Dolphins. He built up some nice chemistry with Sanchez during the last off season. Lets see if the OC takes advantage of it or if he plays the 'check down' game. I think Dolphin fans are over reacting to Jason Allens performance. He is yet to face a WR that is anywhere near good, let alone elite. In Jets-Dolphins second game, we'll find out what he can do.

Miami is definitely very disciplined compared to the Jets, or any other team for that matter. The penalties were a HUGE factor in the loss against the Ravens. Jets will have more penalties than the Dolphins on Sunday.

Here's what will happen if the Dolphins lead. They will try to run out the clock in the fourth quarter, and Jets D will get a couple of three and outs late in the game to give the offense a chance.

If Jets lead in the 4th quarter, Im afraid Dolphins will not be able to stop the Jets running game. Why? Cuz Jets run offense is better than the Dolphins'. And Jets run D is also better than the Dolphins'. So I guess what Im saying is, if Dolphins lead, Jets have a chance. If Jets lead, they probably run out the clock more than the Dolphins can. Just my opinion.

I doubt it. Jets shut down Dolphins wildcard in the rematch last year. But its a home game. They won't just sit there with a simple game plan either.

14. 2010LookinUP

2010LookinUP New Member

Maybe he should focus on beating them at least once before he tries to kill something. :lol:

15. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Hey, don't call her a whore. She's a nice lady. How dare u!

Shut up Allen.

16. Krunk Fu

Krunk Fu New Member

The Jets have now lost their nose tackle, shutdown corner, and possibly their best receiver (that one is sooo funny) while the Fins' get two defensive starters back in the lineup...

I'm sure none of that matters.

17. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

Jets didn't have Jenkins for most of last year. They didn't have Edwards for 4 games. They didn't have Cotchery for 4 games. They didn't have a 2nd corner for half the season. They didn't have Pace for 4 games. Didn't seem to matter much last year.

All those injuries didn't seem to have an affect last wk either. Edwards will play. Jets can not suspend him based on his DWI according to the league substance policy. We have Cromartie, who has kept Marshall in check when they've faced off. Kyle Wilson can do an adequate job on ur other pro bowl WRs.

U think DWI is funny?

18. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

All-time series: Jets lead 46-42-1...soon to be 47-42-1

19. Krunk Fu

Krunk Fu New Member

The Jets defense, if I'm not mistaken, is based heavily on the assumption that one of your corners (eg Revis) can single-handedly shut someone down all game.

Without that, the Jets can't really play the type of defense they want to play.

20. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Tell that to Tom Brady