17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

just sell your tickets and call it a day.... like the rest of the "one and done" season ticket holders- you guys are all the same... bitching about how bad the stadium is...like any of us really care! Do everyone a favor and stop coming to the games. The new Jets error has begun and we don't need you guys.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Did you type error as a joke or did you mean era?

Either way it's funny. Lol

3. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

haha - really? you are going to ding me on a spelling "error"?

4. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

I'm not too happy either, but bathroom issues are low on my list. I am in 301 and have no lines too wait on even though the bathroom near our seats is not very large, and is oddly square-shaped and inefficiently configured.

Try walking towards 302/301 to hit the mens room there next time if you come back. The fact that section 301 is smaller than the others might mean shorter bathroom lines.

5. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I bet tons of people give up UD even some who like it as what is the point unless Jets start having lots of home play-off games, the damm UD tickets go for peanuts. Even Vikings game I see on stubhub section 343 row five (Front Row of UD Sideline) on stubhub for $115.

If the top games can be bought for $115, and you were like a lot of people planning on skipping the preseason, thanksgiving and Bills game is $115x6 a heck of a lot cheaper than $105x10 even with stubhub fee. Insult to injury is row five sideline seats are like 10 times better than most UD season ticket holders were even offered.

But even worse as a season ticket holder the guy selling that Viking game in front row UD Sideline with stubhub fee of 15% is netting only $98 bucks on a $105 ticket. Jesus, if you can't get face on a row five UD sideline ticket to an October Vikings game something is really wrong with how they priced upper deck.

I think the UD may not ever be sold out again to only season ticket holders, maybe if we go to one preseason game and jets win some superbowls just maybe. Also will be very interesting if Giants start sucking is will people just walk away from their row 20 UD end zone 1k PSLs?

6. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

Hard to tell.

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Now I have GE Executives from Fairfield Ct beating me up.

As punishment I am having my Hindu friends pray that Herm Edwards and Rich Kotitie turn gay and you are reincarnated as their adopted son.

8. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Speaking of bathrooms, they tried to improve flow by having a separate enter door and exit door. But the bottom of the class correspondence school of mentally retarded designers folks decided it was a good idea to put them on the same side and have the exit door closest to the concourse. So basically anyone in a rush (everybody) just jets into the exit door and it becomes impossible to get in and out quickly. Where do they find these morons?

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

They were always separate.

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I know you all hate me for this but I go in the Exit door at every venue I have ever been to.

Concerts, sporting events, whatever. I'm not waiting in the longer line, I'm going through the Exit door.

At least I'm not pissing in the sinks or trash cans like dudes were doing at the Ravens game.

11. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I go through the exit door too, it's the first door there and gets me back to my seat faster

12. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

The point is to go to all of the games.

13. LogeSection2RowJ

Separate yes, but I think he means that the two doors are next to each other. The bathroom near 301 isn't that way though.

I heard they're going to start issuing "pedestrian tickets" at the next game for entry/exit door violators. Beware cheaters!

14. JetsFan#1

JetsFan#1 Member

I do the same thing. For some reason at sporting events people line up single file at the first urinal waiting for the next open urinal and then walk up to it. I always tell them go all the way in, pick an ass and stand behind it until he's done. The lines would be 100 deep and take forever standing single file. I never understood that...

15. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

The bathroom near 347 isn't either.

I did hear about them policing the exit door.

I snuck into dozens of concerts in my life, I can get by a bathroom monitor..

16. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I know but if preseason is $19 a ticket like this year, crappy games like Texans, Thanksgiving and Bills can be had for $65 bucks and only the five big games go for a whooping ten bucks above face even if you go to all ten games the only attraction is you get to sit in the same week each week.

Speaking of tickets, I had several people I know from the office or various business associates or people I causally know come up to me and say if you are not going to a game tell me and I may be interested. What the heck does that mean? Usually the only time I don't make a game is I have no one to go with or I have plans and sell them on stubhub or ticketexchange for a profit. In fact that is same situtation as several of my friends with season tickets they either are looking for someone to go with or they are selling to recoup PSL fees.

Course now I have someone who I mentioned to I am not going to Packers game as it is Holloween who "wants" my tickets. Just going to ignore and hope I don't have to tell him how much I really want.

Is this because in past Jets tickets were always worth around face in scondary and people were just glad to get rid of them?

17. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

At that altitude how does gravity work? Is the piss floating all over the place in the air?

18. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

How does that extra charge known as a PSL work?

Are you paying a license fee for a seat that you share with a Giants fan? In other words you have a license for nothing.

Keep talking shit about the UD and I'll keep telling you that I've sat in the LL for many games at the old place and I would rather be upstairs any day.

The LL sucks in my opinion and the PSL sucks in my opinion.

Like I said, my UD seats and the parking provided because I do not have a PSL has been working perfect for me. I had never made the drive home in under 3 hours until this season.

I like the fans in my section too. I like looking down on you peasants below....

19. LogeSection2RowJ

I was joking about the door police. They're too busy worrying about people getting crushed or trampled at the escalators too be concerned about someone walking in an exit at a men's room.

I bet you don't wash your hands after the wiz either, and high five everyone in your row on the next first down :breakdance:

20. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Only the opposing fans..

:breakdance: