Should the Jets bench Braylon for his Alleged DUI?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by pats-hater, Sep 21, 2010.

?

Should the Jets sit Braylon Edwards?

Poll closed Nov 5, 2010.
  1. Yes, the Jets should sit Braylon for at least one game.

32.9%
  2. No way in hell should the Jets sit Braylon for any games.

54.4%
  3. The Great American will not vote on this poll because he knows nothing about the Jets or Braylon.

7.5%
  4. I like beer.

27.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I'm rather certain not a single fan would be advocating a suspension for drunk driving if it was Mark Sanchez two days before the Jets first Super Bowl appearance since Super Bowl III.

2. The Waterboy

The Waterboy Well-Known Member

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat

3. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I wish we had someone like Sporano who could teach our guys how to stop acting this way. They should be at home beating their pregnant girlfriends or fleeing their vehicles after drunkenly crashing them.

4. DJphinfan

DJphinfan Member

''well said. Rex Ryan was embarrassed tonight. He needs to shut his big fat mouth and coach a disciplined football team''.

apparently some of you fans agree with me..

from a distance, you guys act like punks no?...football and karma 101...you cant talk sh^% or act like this, unless you have won something no?

are you really proud of your team? deep down?

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you didn't address Waterboy's post.

oh wait......that's because he raped you with it.

carry on.

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

Your pOst is really good.Thank you.

7. The Waterboy

Wait, you bring up a lack of discipline on the Jets, I point out that Miami has has 300%-400% more arrests than the Jets over last 10,5 or 3 years, use which ever time frame you like. So then you bring up a post from someone after a loss and talk about "football and karma 101".

STFU

#207 The Waterboy, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  8. DJphinfan

DJphinfan Member

you are correct, we have had some offseason issues, and those will happen to every team, but doesn't the severe lack of humilty and punkish behavior by your team bother you at all as a fan?..do you really wanna win like this?..

Your coach seems to be a sloppy man, with his words, and the way he takes care of himself, fat and loud is no way to go through life...

Has he stopped eating oreo's after his lapband surgery?, cause that may be small time nitpicking stuff to you the fan, but players take notice of things like that..bad leadership from the top has its way of trickling down into consciousness of your players.

9. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

He hasn't been convicted yet. I'm going with "allegedly".

10. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

What right does the team have to discipline players on their off days?

STFU.

11. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I don't give a fuck. I want them to win, that's it. The NFL is filled with rich retards that couldn't pass a highschool GED test. This shit happens. These rich retards entertain me.

To come on here and talk shit about the Jets coach/FO for these reasons when your own team LEADS THE LEAGUE IN ARRESTS this year is nothing but pure hypocrite on your part.

12. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

What do you do for a living? Do you get paid to coach a professional football franchise? I bet it's a wonderful life that you'd love to have.

If you think the players have any concerns with Rex' eating habits or that those habits will effect the players in any way, you are clearly delusional and more than likely mildly retarded...

13. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

you don't know what players take notice of or what they are conscious of, so stop attempting to project your bias onto the Jets players.

and there simply is no wrong way to win in regards to attitude.

the dumb fuckery in this thread continues with just a different torch bearer.

14. The Waterboy

You are getting on the Jets for lack of discipline for 1 DUI, eating cheeseburgers at practice and Rex liking to eat?

Lets go a little more in depth on the Miami transgressions so far this year.

We'll start it off with a battery charge on a girlfriend, toss in 2 DUI's both at the same BAL as Edwards and top it off with a battery on a pregnant girlfriend.

And since you are destroying classic movie lines and using them as if they are your own thoughts, I'll go with this one, how do ya like them apples.

15. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

You just have to have the last say, even when you already lost. As you admitted.

I can live with that.

16. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

I would bet most would not, even most of those who are on BE. But you never know. But... excellent point.