*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. TonyM2015

TonyM2015 New Member

Hi, im Tony

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

[​IMG]

Welcome aboard!!

3. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

Pats Fan here. I came here to see what a championship team looks like... :smile:

Seriously though I think there's going to be a lot of interesting football talk between the two teams this year.

4. VertigoKeyz

VertigoKeyz New Member

Hey, all! I am a new convert from being a Steeler fan. I am from Waynesburg, PA, which is about as West Virginian as you can get without actually being in West Virginia. Everything around me for 200 miles in any direction is Steelers, Steelers, Steelers! I am f**king sick of it!

I visited NY once when I was on the game show "Chain Reaction", but that is about as close as I have come physically. Nonetheless, I have "seen the light" and am happy to be wearing the green and white (strangely enough, my college colors - I went to Slippery Rock U) instead of the black and gold.

Looking forward to a great season on '10 (if the zebras would quit anally raping them)!!

:steelers:

5. ganggreengoon

ganggreengoon New Member

well here is a good chance for me to get my post count up so I can view links. Thanks for the notice.

6. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Welcome.

What made you switch?

7. Pats>>>Jets

Pats>>>Jets New Member

hello hello

just trying to get to 50
    dont mind me...

:gpc: great patriots collapse?

1 s.b. win in 40 years?

sorry, i digress

[​IMG]

8. KWJetsFan

KWJetsFan Well-Known Member

Hey Everybody. Name is John. Born and raised in Jersey. Spent thirty years there, got tired of the grind and moved to the Southernmost point in the U.S.. Been living here for almost 7 years.

My Dad had season tix to the Jets (Titans) back in the Pologrounds, then at Shea. He had to give them up when they moved to Giants stadium. I was forced into JETS fandom at birth due to him (thanks Dad). Been an absolute die hard, life-long suffering fan since the Richard Todd days.

I got suckered into thinking this finally might be our year, then the Ravens game happened. It felt like the "Same Old Jets" again. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Nice to be here with fellow fans. My wife is a life long Pats fans, so it will be nice to talk to folks who can relate.

9. Marty G

Marty G Member

Hi all,

my name is Marty, and I'm a London, UK based fan. Been supporting the Jets since 1982 (when NFL was first shown in the UK) and been following this board for a couple of years.

Just waiting for the Jets to play the International Series, or me to get enough cash together to get across to the New Meadowlands and I'll be content!

cheers

Marty G:pats_suck:

10. drowningboy

drowningboy Banned

Lt's big day!!!

See slum-words at wordpress...

Jets Suck!!!

11. JETTS216

JETTS216 New Member

My last sign on was December 2007.....I remember someone on here whose profile included "....long suffering jets fan--IS THERE ANY OTHER KIND"

12. Ice717

Ice717 New Member

Sup everyone decided to sign up to better follow LT the god. Hope he has a great season

13. SouthJetMan

SouthJetMan New Member

New to the Board

Just wanted to introduce myself. My sign is SouthJetMan. I live in Mississippi and have been Jets fan since my mom bought me a Jets #12 Green Shirt in 1975 when I was 12 years old. Hello

14. Bl33D GR33N

Bl33D GR33N New Member

Helllllllooooooo LA LA LAAA

Name is Oscar, been a fan since Kotite was reviewing films, been a season ticket holder for 5 years and am feeling the power. I can't wait for the Jets to get a ring so that Mike Francesa can stick his Jet hating mic up his fat ass.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

15. inactive23

inactive23 New Member

Hey gangreen, I feel like this is long overdue...I am a new member, but have frequented these boards since the start of our '08 season, mostly for news and the intelligent - and often very entertaining/hilarious - dialogue. I grew up on Long Island as a die-hard Jets fan, and miss the days of going to training camp at Hofstra. Now I'm in grad school in enemy territory, just outside of Boston, and am loving every second now that the season is FINALLY here. What else is there to say? Let's pound the crap out of the gay fish on Sunday night, and let's go Jets!!

16. #73jetsfan

#73jetsfan New Member

Hello to all !
    First time here! Glad to be apart of this board !

17. MexicanJet

MexicanJet Well-Known Member

Hey fellow JETS fans, my name is Anthony, also known as "MexicanJet." I'm about to be 20 years old in January, and have been a Jets fan since birth. The earliest picture of me, I have a Jets hat on.
    Anyways, I'm a huge fan, and was at the Pats game on Sunday.

18. Mibabalou

Mibabalou New Member

Hey, I've bee big Jets fan all my life, decided to finally join up.

19. 624

624 Banned

Nice username

20. Tally Jets

Tally Jets New Member

Whats going on guys. Im a New York native currently living in Tallahassee attending Florida State University.