Braylon Edwards Arrested for DWI

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by MoLewisSoNasty, Sep 21, 2010.

1. jetsons

jetsons Well-Known Member

nothing personal, some people just take DWI"s as a joke until it hits home.

2. jetsons

jetsons Well-Known Member

racism??? where??? I just pointed out a sad reality.

3. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

nobody is taking DWI as a joke, just some people can simply formulate a rational thought about the situation.

4. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Active Member

Tanny and Rex prolly figured if a dog murderer/electricutioner can win the starting job in Philly due to the incumbent starter's injury, The Beard deserves to at least play in the game.
    What's fair is fair.

5. Cribb

Cribb New Member

The way I understand it is the Jets would have faced possible arbitration with the NFLPA with a suspension OR deactivation. Either way the players made the decision and we now know who is running the asylum. Hopefully this will just go away now and some type of order can be restored. Enough with the team in the top headlines every single week.

6. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

DWI? It's not like he ACTUALLY ran into someone. Furthermore, the only people on the road at 5:15 AM, although its cutting it close to working hours, are drunk. I doubt innocent children are in his path. This is a no story in todays media, no offense.

Hopefully he faces no team suspension. We need him.

edit - and thank god no one was hurt. ass hole, you make millions of dollars. hire a driver for drinking nights.

#986 RevisOfNazareth, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  7. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

Plaxico literally shot himself in the foot. He is in his own category of dumb all by himself.

8. ........

........ Trolls

Anyone else get annoyed occasionally by Manish's tweets?

He made some stupid comment about BE's odds of returning next year being 0.16%.

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

http://www.thejetsblog.com/

Brick was in the car, Vernon too. I have a problem with that. Drive by yourself when you are that drunk. The franchise Left Tackle is in the car.

Anyways, this will blow over in a week.... and then once November rolls around we'll hear of it again. I hope he's suspended for the last two games of the season. If you don't know why, look it up.

10. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Lol I think that is pretty damn funny if he tweeted that.

11. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anything (maybe I'm not looking hard enough) on how D'Brick and Vernon were. Were they under the influence as well, or sober? I would hope they were under the influence as well because if they weren't, there is absolute no excuse for one of them not to have been driving the car for Braylon.

12. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

gotta lol @ the concern of only brick's safety.

that was unintentionally hilarious

13. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

I remember John Abraham got a DWI as a Jet, smashed into a fire hydrant or a light pole and nobody gave a shit.

14. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

dont want to believe this but im pretty sure braylon dabrick and gholston were all on coke. no other way they would still be up that late after getting that early of a start on the night.

15. perfectpackage99

arrogance leads to no discipline

Players are arrogant beause their leader is arrogant, put together these pieces in the puzzle and you will see this is not a super bowl team.

If I were the Jets, regardless of the importance of the Game this Sunday, I would bench Braylon and teach the players that this sort of behavior is not acceptable.

Then again Braylon simply did what all of us have done in our lives from time to time, nothing different, just more high profile, but he can afford it and couple that with the taunting in the game and you realize this arrogant receiver needs an Anderson Silva a$$ whooping.

16. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Their 25-27? I could stay up 2 entire days drinking and fucking at that age. With Red bulls, it could have been longer....

17. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

You are right. We are all sitting here debating whether to bench Braylon or not, and the answer was right in front of us. Fire Rex..... Thanks buddy, you are a genuine dyed in the wool Same Old Jets Fan, congrats.

18. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I'm in my early 20s. I stayed up until 430am saturday night drinking. I would have been up longer but I started throwing up and passed out.

19. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

:lol:

Yes, I do care.

20. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I cannot believe Brick was with him, what an idiot. That's a real letdown to me. He seems to have a pretty level head and he's the son of a pastor, he's the last guy I'd expect to be involved with anything like this. Even if Braylon was acting sober, they were apparently partying together and the guys would have known he'd been drinking.

Vernon, given his precarious position with the team, ought to be smarter as well. He should be home on a Monday night preparing to prove he's worth a roster spot, he needs to work at it harder than anyone. Some guys care that much, and you can bet there are those on the team who were home last night watching the game and watching film. If a SB is the goal, you don't party till 5am, and you sure as hell don;t get in the car with a drunk, let alone try driving.

Braylon got caught, but they're all at fault.