Mike Florio Fail

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ShutEmDownRevis, Sep 20, 2010.

1. ShutEmDownRevis

ShutEmDownRevis New Member

eat dirt Florio

such a hater

2. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

What I don't get...is all of these jerkoffs that pick against us, overlook the fact that we gave up a total of (approx) 19 TOUCHDOWNS ALL LAST SEASON.

3. jetsons

jetsons Well-Known Member

why??? because he picked the team that 95% of the people thought would win...sometimes you've got to take off the green blinders & just deal with reality, the pats came off an impressive win & the jets sucked moose cock, the pats have owned us for the better part of this decade & we have gotten fortunate on occasion against them, yesterday is an example of that, hopefully we can dominate them for the better part of this decade.

4. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

Seems like the Pats got more credit for beating the Bengals in week 1 than we did beating them twice in a row last year.

5. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

Fortunate on occasion? We out-coached them, out-played them and had more heart than they did.

Yeah, I guess we were just fortunate. Closet Gaytriot fan.

6. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

Florio's our bitch!

7. ShutEmDownRevis

ShutEmDownRevis New Member

Yeah how did we get "fortunate" against them? you serious? Revis went out at the half, Mangold got injured, so did pouha I think, we got "lucky"? Because Lord Brady decided not to destroy us? Like he can just do it at will? maybe we had something to do with him and his team sucking.

And on top of that Florio constantly bashes the Jets every occasion

8. The Notorious J.E.T.S

The Notorious J.E.T.S Well-Known Member

Hmmm...

Counterpoint = We fucked them up.

9. jetsons

jetsons Well-Known Member

blah blah blah...yea, I know we're the alltime greatest team we always win every game by double digit blowouts, come to think of it we have never lost a game, we are the ultimate franchise, the greatest this universe will ever see...who am I??? a blinded jet fan who lives in his own little fantasy land, oblivious to reality, I myself am a JET fan & as a TRUE fan I am the first to admit that this franchise for most of it's existence has sucked royally, I am very happy when we do well but until we win the superbowl I will have my reservations. So yesterday we beat the Pats so now we're supposed to win all our games and go 18-1 for the year, I won't hold my breath...I just call it like I see it.

10. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

completely joyless....YSSCKYS

11. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

Florio made a bet with ganggreennation.com over his prediction for the game. Now he has to wear a Jets jersey in his next PFT video or something like that. He mentioned it on his site.

12. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/09/19/putting-my-money-where-my-mouth-is-sort-of/

Putting my money where my mouth is, sort of

Posted by Mike Florio on September 19, 2010 9:42 AM ET
    Fully aware of the dangerous precedent I could be setting with this one, I've accepted a friendly challenge from the folks at Gang Green Nation, a Jets blog that resides under the SBNation.com umbrella.

The folks who run the operation didn't care for the fact that, in our Week Two picks, I've predicted a 35-13 win by the Patriots. So they called me out on it, and the Italian in me couldn't resist accepting.

If the Patriots win by 21 or fewer (or if they lose), I'll wear a Jets jersey for one of this week's PFT Daily segments. (I don't own a Jets jersey, but if the unthinkable happens and the Jets cover the PFT spread, I'll find one. I think Brocato has one, even if it's from one of those little kid Halloween costume kits.)

And if the Pats cover the 22, they'll apologize for all the bad stuff they said about me. And then they'll say all sorts of new bad stuff.

13. BleedGreenandWhite

BleedGreenandWhite New Member

florio is a douche and he hates on the jets all the time... even after this win next week he will write about how the fins are a better team and the jets suck how they got lucky blah blah fucking hater

14. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

can this bitch wear the jets jersey?

15. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

Pouha was not injured. The broadcast announcer confused him with someone else.

16. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

So when's Florio gonna wear that Jets jersey?

17. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

florio spreads his hate equally, that's his schtick.

18. Florio is indeed a Jets hater...as it seems is a trolling poster in this thread.

19. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I picked the jets to win the game. Bet the Jets and Many other people did as well and we made money. Florio's predictions are typical of someone who doesn't understand football very well.

20. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

He was on with Sid Rosenberg down here in South Florida today and he ate his words over and over. Keep saying he didnt give the Jets a chance, thought they would get blown out, he also said he might have been wrong about Mark Sanchez.

He totally ate his words, and even tho Sids a Giants fan, he made him eat his words. It was good stuff!