Jets vs Dolphins Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Sep 19, 2010.

1. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

You can throw all the stats out the window on a rivalry like this. I have no clue who will win or what the score will be.

2. macbk

macbk Well-Known Member

Yes, it's just one game and we all know it's not really fair to judge off of one game, but this defense [seemingly] proved that they can play, and play well, without Revis. Now, I'm sure the entire fanbase wants Revis back ASAP (healthy, not rushed), but we have to all still feel somewhat comfortable if he misses some time based off the way the D played the second half against NE.

The 2-0 Dolphins at home, it won't be easy, but the Jets are riding high at the moment too. Sunday night, for all to watch. It should be a good one.

3. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

GJ.

Tom Brady

Mike Nolan is god right? Make sure you dont have 12 men on the field back to back.

Also ty for showing some wildcat yesterday...must of been desperate for that win to show it to a NFC team.

4. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

Bro, we showed wildcat against the Bills. Stopping it is the key,

5. keypusher

keypusher Member

Congrats on the Pats game, Jets fans. Here's to a good game this week.

I don't understand the comments gloating about the Phins "revealing the Wildcat" against the Vikings. The Phins use the Wildcat every week. Hopefully there will be some new wrinkles next week.

6. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

The Dolphins have our number. We need to head to Miami and take ownership of the division.

Let's do this!

7. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

usually i believe the dolphins save it for afc divisional opponents

8. miamifinz

miamifinz Banned

It's going to be a hell of a game. I'm so glad the Fins are back home for this one. Offenses and defenses have been pretty even this year, despite the stats showing the Fins ahead. Overall it'll come down to penalties and turnovers. I'm not sure if the Jets can stop those penalties, but if they can, they have a great chance of winning. Otherwise, I think the Fins have the edge.

This is a huge game - maybe I'll see some of you at the stadium. LET'S DO IT!

9. keypusher

keypusher Member

Nope. The Dolphins use it against everyone.

10. BK_Jetsfan

BK_Jetsfan New Member

Mainly because they have shit else without it. Henne showing exactly why he fell in the draft. He was getting exposed as crap his last year in Michigan and even Parcells knew this kid wouldn't pan out.

11. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

This is where you are 100% wrong. Miami has been gaining much more yards out of the base formations, than they have out of the wildcat. Dan Henning is an idiot, and keeps going away from what is working, to throw some wildcat at people. Ronnie was gashing the Williams wall yesterday, then Henning got away from it.

12. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

Also..... if we dont have shit...... you guys are in bad shape. Loook at the stats. We rank higher than you guys in EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

13. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

umm what? Henne is 9-6 as a starter. Are you aware that Henne has about as many career 300 yard games that SANCHEZ DOES 200 yard games?

Your wildcat quote might be funnier if you guys didn't use it too

14. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Was he? He had 13 rushes for 80 yards but got 51 on one run. On his other 12 rushes he only gained 29 yards.

Sanchez 294 yards 3 TDs, Henne 296 yards 1 TD

Passing yards are basically a wash and we have the edge in passing TDs. So not "EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!". Not that any of that shit matters

15. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Jets have a better point differential against their opponents. Next? This being against two tough teams. Small win over the bills isn't very exciting, sorry. The Vikings don't look anywhere near their form from last year either. 2-0 is great, congrats but some of you guys are prancing around like you won two playoff games.

16. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

:lol: and yet Miami has the better record. Next

17. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

Dolphins have a better record? next ...

lol for real though. You guys should know that all this comparing stats and opponents means nothing whenever these teams play.

18. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

i am just glad Ted Ginn isn't there...for such a lousy career in Miami he owned the Jets last year

19. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Good point, but: YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES THAT KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

20. MARSHALL~LAW

MARSHALL~LAW New Member

When everyone on this site was saying last year, and your coach has even said "You are what your record says you are". Thats when Miami was having a rough go of it late in the season. Now that Miami is doing better than your Jets, that rule doesn't apply? FAIL!!!!!!! Two wins, is two wins. This is the NFL.