New Meadowlands Stadium Parking Thread

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Big Poppa Naich, Aug 16, 2010.

1. cats89

cats89 New Member

thanks for the help !!

2. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Actually, check the stadium thread...I think someone posted the info you were looking for about 16W

3. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Tee...

Thanks for getting back to me in the other thread about Monday night. We just left early and had time to wing it. It's a real nightmare up there though, if you haven't come in from another direction.

Like I say, I've been driving there for well over 25 years and never approached from the north one time. We're all creatures of habit, i guess.

I'm going to miss parking in H by Gate C. It was so damned easy for me to park near the exit point and then after the game I was home in literally 25 minutes. The other night, it took forever... and getting in was no picnic either. I am really pissed.

4. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

16 W to 120 North/Arena. Stay to your left. You will see Lot B on the left off the southbound side of 120. On the backside of the racetrack there is a hotel (Hampton Inn??) on the right with a traffic light and legal U-turn. Take the U-Turn to loop back onto 120 South. Lot B will then be on your right and you can loop right in.

I did this for the Giants/Jets game 1 hour after the lots opened.

5. Section 227. Row 5

[​IMG]

This is a good plan, but remember that the lots opened up at 2 PM on Monday... 5 hours before the kickoff. If you got there at, say, 3, you were still okay. But I got to Lot 26 at 3:30, and when I looked across 120, Lot B looked full as hell already. This was 3 1/2 hours before kickoff.

My point is, Lot B is terrific, but you HAVE TO be there super early.... almost ridiculously early, IMO. We all need a backup plan if intending to park in Lot B, and so far, my backup plan is quite a freaking hassle.

6. Section 227. Row 5

The other problem for me (I come from the south) is, I can do those directions you're talking about... 16W to 120N then do the U-turn and cruise past B to see if I can get in. If I can't, now I have to continue heading south some more and pick up the highway on the east side of the IZOD and get into 26 - 29. Problem with that is getting out. They make you head north from 26. It's all a lot of wheel-spinning and unnecessary, time-wasting bullshit.

Honest to God, I'd like to strangle the guy who put this on paper. A freaking monkey with a set of crayons could have devised a better plan.

7. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

The intention was for the guy to go early. On Monday word was the lot was closed shortly after 3pm, 1 hour after opening.

8. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

is there any flashing going on in lot d?

9. jc10

jc10 New Member

Parking Pass Available - Orange Section

Anyone interested in buying a parking pass for the game against the Patriots? I'll take the best offer.

10. Section 227. Row 5

Wrong forum. Take it to the Tickets Section and you'll get more eyeballs.

11. KOZ

KOZ Totally Addicted

what color and how much?

12. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

How crowded are the yellow lots? are their lots of open spaces or is it like the old days where it's hard to find an open spot because of all the spill over tailgating?

13. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Anyone have an extra yellow parking pass for today?

14. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

There are always plenty of spots but if you show up 30 minutes prior to kickoff thats your loss.

15. JimJet84

JimJet84 New Member

success coming and going for Pats game

I am usually an early arrivee 4-5 hrs, but because I coach football I was late to the game vs Pats and didn't enter Meadowlands until 3:30. I was pleasantly suprised by ease of getting to non-PSL lot(orange) I had to park by Xandu parking garage on level 2 but it was organized and I made the kickoff. Afterward, we left after LT's 1st down with 2 minutes left and I dropped someone off at Edison lot in Secaucus and headed up to Northern Bergen Cty and made it home for Giants Kickoff. At least the 1.6 Billion went for something smart in the planning. Go JETS

16. no psls

no psls Banned

According to Aaron Schmidt, Senior Manager of Guest Services at the New Meadowlands Stadium (info@nmstadco.com) , the IZOD lots will now be accepting all parking passes which are printed from the ticket exchange beginning with the Vikings game. FINALLY !!!!!!!!!

17. Jets203

Jets203 New Member

Any one ever use the Murray Hill parking? My friends and I are going to our first game at the stadium on Monday and were curious about the parking situation there. Any issues? Does it fill up fast?

18. Section 227. Row 5

Hhahahaa... what bozos. Finally starting to get their heads out of their asses.

19. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

Guys I've been blessed with a yellow pass for this one, can someone tell me how to get to lot L from turnpike Southbound if anyone's done it before? I'm guessing I have to go down to 3 west and come in from there but not certain. I appreciate any help.

20. jetsclaps

jetsclaps Well-Known Member

I'm going to the game this Monday and I have a few questions.

I'm gonna drive down to the game, but I don't have a parking pass. So where do I park? Do I have to park near the stadium and then take shuttles? Also, where would I tailgate if I don't have a parking pass?