New Meadowlands Stadium Parking Thread

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Big Poppa Naich, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Lot B was closed down shortly after 3pm yesterday afternoon. Everyone else got bumped to the Izod side. My friend took the shuttle from the Izod side. Said it was a decent ride, no complaints. He got to our location in Lot J at about 5:50pm. Just as the rain started.

2. klipan

klipan New Member

I do not know if this is going to continue, but it was all joke!

I drove in 6:05, had free yellow ticekt but they sent me to green LOT F. I parked just few yards from the west gate! Couldn't get any better :)

Maybe it was all due to the rain, but there was definitely no system in place around 6PM

3. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Sorry I saw your post so late....but you probably figured out the only way to exit from 26 and get to 120S is to take 120N and loop around...
    or
    do what a few do and get passed the overpass, duck into a lot and make a U turn...but there are cops around sometimes so....

Although I was in lot D Ironically, what you had said earlier about being forced onto 120S happened on Mon. Night!
    Coming out from Lot D they DID NOT Allow me to go up the ramp and loop around to get to 120N.

What pisses me off is that during the pre season, it wasn't an issue.
    Now, they totally change it. Also, they Closed off the 2nd exit from lot D which meant 1 exit only.

By the time we left though traffic really wasn't that bad, It added about an extra 3-6 minutes to loop around but was still frustrating.
    What's so asinine about everything is that they have all these exits and roads closed off which creates more fukin traffic!!!
    Lot B was absolutely PACKED when I got to my lot, which is next to it (D) Shortly after 3pm...

On the IZOD side, Lot 26 is an EXCELLENT lot. I parked there for a few years and the shuttle is constantly going so when It's ass pucker cold, you can keep warm.

#123 Royal Tee, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  4. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

I was talking to the attendant in my lot (J) and asked him how things were going. He said the biggest issues were people taking more than 1 space (Really?) and as the place filled up, what to do with the overflow.

You sir got lucky.

Funny, lot F was almost completely empty until about 6:00pm. We were playing football in the lot because there was so much room.

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Unlike the prseason game I had a horrible experience parking the other night. I like to park around the racetrack and they sent me to the other side of where the old Stadium would have been.

6. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Were you at least throwing it deep or more of this checkdown shit?

7. kaboom

kaboom Member

A Question for Yellow Parking Pass Holders

I sit in the lower level on the Visitors side, closest to the West entrance.

I have parked in both lots L and J, which for getting into the games is fine. However for getting out of the games and to the NJT (North) to the GW bridge it has forced me both times to take a very circuitous route and waste 10 - 15 minutes before finally getting on the Turnpike North.

Is there a better lot to target with a Yellow pass for getting out to the North bound NJT after the games?

Thanks

8. joejets1

joejets1 Member

For those of you that parked in Lot B which is right across from the train tracks on the other side of 120 from Lot 26. Do you have to go through the overpass to get to the stadium or is there a crossing path that would bring you straight to the stadium?

Also anyone that parked in Lot P the one past the race track. Is it a far walk to the stadium or does it just look far?

On Monday we parked in Lot 26 by the Izod center and I really didnt like cause I look to go around the stadium a few hours before the game to check out 1050 and stuff which I wasn't able to do because I would have to go back and fourth through the overpass which would take too long.

Thanks

Thanks.

9. Royal Tee

Lot B has NO OVERPASS but you have to walk a little down the street (towards gate D) to go around the tracks but you get right in.. .. It really is a great lot but small.
    Now w/ that being an Orange lot, it fills up within 2 hrs!

Lot P is Far when It's cold but honestly it's not that bad.

I love Lot 26 only because I get home quick but that overpass..oooff, on somedays is brutal. That shuttle bus is right there man for a reason, FREE and paid by you so use em!

#129 Royal Tee, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  10. JetsSec337Lot13B

Not sure if Lot K can take you to the turnpike or not but it's been great for exiting the stadium.

11. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

A few deep passes since I am an internet armchair QB. Little did I know the Jets may have needed my services.

12. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Deleted Post

13. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

driving up from baltimore for the game sunday. think im just gonna park at the lombardi rest stop find someone wearing jets shit and ask to jump in their car

14. CT. Jets Fan

CT. Jets Fan New Member

You might find someone amenable to doing that on the way in.

Asking someone to get off the NJT to drop you back at your car after the game might be a different story.

Good Luck !!

15. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Probably not a good idea unless you want to pack a hand gun, enjoy being solicited by queers or don't mind returning sexual favors for the ride in. Then you can always thumb a ride out on an 18-wheeler with two truck drivers from Memphis who just happen to need the same amount of cash that's left in your wallet after the game.

Otherwise, it's not a bad idea.

16. biggundewayne63

biggundewayne63 Active Member

haha good point what do you recomend then for someone driving up alone who doesnt want to spend alot on parking and is meeting people for a tailgate at like 1130

17. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I think your plan is sound. I meet up with people I know that park there and run them over to the game usually. I think it'll work for you.

This weekend I am not stopping there and 11:30 is too early for my 9 year old or else I'd give you a ride man.

18. cats89

cats89 New Member

how do I get to lot B??

I've gotten to stadium real early to all 3 home games so far this year and can't seem to find my way to Lot B. I have an Orange pass and keep getting pushed around behind Xanadu and directed into lot 28. Anyone know how to get into Lot B from 16w ? I plan on being at lot 5 hours before kickoff.

Thanks.

19. Royal Tee

It's all over the thread dude...welcome to the board but seriously, make an effort. :wink:

Lot B fills up in 2 hrs!
    The best way to lot b Is from 120S.

There is also a way coming from the west and going passed lot D but I've never done it

20. asbcheeks

asbcheeks Member

I believe parking at Secaucus Junction train station is pretty cheap. You could park there and take the train to the stadium.