Brady is talking a little too much for me...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by TampaJet, Sep 16, 2010.

1. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Brady talks like this every Monday on WEEI, and has for the last 6 years. It's just that the national media doesn't jump on it all the time.

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

LOL

Yeah getting myself out of a bet where a troll is on our forum. I was just throwing it out there since the thread title is " Brady is talking a little too much for me..."

I made a bold prediction, and all that was followed up was yes we will. Wow, that's a real boost of confidence in the Pats. I still stand behind my statement so I'm not quite sure you know what a Pussy looks like, I am sure that you have a architectural drawing of Tom so you know the fastest way to get him off. J/k

3. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Brady recently complimented jets fans and knocked his own fans. Deep down he wants to play for Rex (he watches Hard Knock Replays every night before going to bed)

4. Br4d

Br4d 2018 Weeb Ewbank Award

That's likely because he hasn't said very much that was controversial or pointed. I'll stick behind the Brady yapping about the Jets is probably a good sign for the Jets.

5. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

Trust me grasshopper .. If I wanted to be a troll, I got plenty of material .. :up:

6. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Are you talking about your avatar again? :smile:

J/K man, you talk it up good. :beer:

7. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

Rex's moobs are bigger than Giselle's boobs, so... maybe he's got like a Rex-shaped pillow or something...

8. Going4TheGreen

Going4TheGreen Well-Known Member

I don't think OP is not aware of our talk nor the rebuttal trash talk that it brings about.

So other teams want to shut us up because we talk, yet when they start replying we shouldn't get pumped up about it and want to shut up their rebuttals? "well we deserve it"--zzzzz. I will take any and all opportunities to hate Brady and to hope the defense hits him in the mouth...really fucking hard.

9. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

Not sure who this Brady fella thinks he is, but if he's gonna talk smack he better bring his A-Game on Sunday...

10. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

Brady's a goner -- It's like Final Destination here.

He narrowly missed The Devil coming to collect in that car accident last week. Somebody is going to break his cheating neck on Sunday. It'll probably be one of his fellow cheaters in a freak pile-up. Fuck this cheater and all his tainted wins. He lies through his fucking teeth. Karma's coming Tom * Brady.

11. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Good Lord, I hate him too but those are some harsh words. Come on man, break his neck?

Easy boy-

12. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

It happens.

13. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

He can talk all he wants because he's got the championships to back his mouth up.
    Until we do I think we should be the ones to keep our mouths shut.

14. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

So what if he's talking too much? Having a few rings makes you a little cocky I guess.

15. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

If they didn't block your IP over at Patriots Planet maybe you could have started a thread about this.

:beer:

16. kinghenry89

kinghenry89 New Member

The irony of Brady complaining about the Jets running their mouths to the media by...running his mouth to the media...is fantastic.

17. soccerjack

soccerjack New Member

Maybe so but the guy can win...

18. Mambo9

Mambo9 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah... I mean after all he has never done anything in this league, right?
    How DARE he talk smack about a team that constantly finishes behind the Pats in the AFC East...

What the hell is he supposed to do? He is the leader of the Patriots... He has the right to say whatever he wants.

I'd be VERY happy to whoop his ass on Sunday but I don't think he is arrogant just because he talks smack about a division opponent.

19. Scruggy

Scruggy Active Member

I try to spread good will through laughter on that board and get banned? Sheesh. I know that only one closed minded mod was responsible. Garrow even PM'd him to no avail.

I'll save all of my blood thirsty comments for Tha TGG! :)

20. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

FWIW I actually miss Garrow. I don't know where you got that pic but I hope it wasn't a real person, LOL!