Jets vs Patriots Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by soxxx, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

So the Pat's improved in all 3 phases, but you forget that other teams have 3 phases as well, I'd say our special teams played pretty damn well Monday night, no?

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Pats fans in general are the least knowledgable because they only knew they had a team towards the end of 2001.

I've already went into all this crap, the Pats won't score a touchdown.

24-12, our defense is pissed and the offense is dead set on scoring points this week. I hope your TE's can catch because your receivers won't be seeing anything. You'll be lucky to rush for 65 yards.

JETS WIN!!! it's true because I used 3 exclamation points.

3. JetDynasty

JetDynasty Active Member

i think we lose this game 24-13, yet we somehow get to the superbowl and ironically enough ines sainz does all of the jet players interviews. Her and sanchez date and he has the game of his life and we win the superbowl because of ines sainz accompanied by her ass ;)

4. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

wanna go avatar bet for the rest of the season on this?

5. PatPatriot

PatPatriot Member

Did Revis clone himself twice to replace Cromartie and Wilson?

6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Jets offense looked terrible so naturally this is gonna be a 42-40 shootout. Jets win on a 79 yard TD pass Sanchez to Greene

7. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Realistically tho I think this'll be a fairly low scoring game. The Jets offense can only go up from here and I think they'll find it a bit easier to run on New England's front 7 than it was on Baltimore's front 7. When they drop back to pass, they have to let Sanchez throw the ball. On defense, I think we'll see Wilson on Welker a lot with a safety or LB helping. In the first half of the game in Foxboro last year they didn't double Welker in the first half and he went off. Moss will be on Revis Island.

Should be a great game

8. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I'd like to see that. I can't believe someone would bet that the Pats won't score a TD.

9. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

He's pretty serious tho. He did use 3 exclamation points!!!

10. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

I think the Jets should certainly be motivated whether it's anger or desperation. Fortunately the Patriots should be pretty psyched too. They still have something to prove and besides everyone wants to beat the Superbowl Champs, ummm, Jets this year. :smile:

I think the score will be something like 17-13 or 16-13 Patriots. I do think the Jets will get in the end zone in this game but I don't think this Jets team will ever be an offensive powerhouse this year. I think the Patriots will get into the end zone too. One word... Gronk!

11. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

So the pats defense improved by losing their best corner, pro bowl defensive end and having bunch of unproven players replace them? Ok

12. PatsFan2003

PatsFan2003 Member

I don't think anyone is saying that. The young D is definitely a big weak spot. I think most Patriots fans were thrilled that the D actually showed up on Sunday and looked decent enough.

Yeah the Jets should do better next Sunday and not completely and utterly suck like they did on Monday night.

13. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

KDpatsfan said it. Scroll up and read the thread before blindly coming with the obnoxious remark. It wasn't directed at you. Just an ignorant fan representing your fan base

#173 jets_fan_in_fishtown, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  14. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

imma borrow a gus johnson quote "WWWOOOOOOOOWWWWW"

now I could understand that prediction if you were playin the bills, or maybe even the dolphins (just maybe), but the pats??

15. ........

........ Trolls

And the Patriots should do worse and not completely and utterly dominate like they did on Sunday.

Wait...that didn't sound as stinging as I thought it would.

16. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

That's very 2004.

Think of something better. Like, the loser has to join a knitting forum or a hemorrhoids help page for the entire season AND has to post something there at least four days a week. And no suicide bannings, either. You'd need to be an upstanding member of their hemorrhoid community.

17. MadBacker Prime

Nothing wrong with being optimistic, the power of positive thinking.

That and I truly believe it, last year week 1 Brady lit it up, week 2 vs us, no td's. Oh, he's still injured. I know they didn't have Welker.

The defense even though they held the Ravens to what should've been no td's still has much to say to the league on Rex's behalf. As long as our offense can sustain drives and not let Tom have the ball for 40 minutes it's completely within reason that we shut the Pats down.

18. MadBacker Prime

Well first off, where is your home forum, this bet will certainly not be just here. ??

So let me know and I can post over in your home, and make sure I won't get booted.

You also have to add something to the bet, such as you will score blah blah blah TD's and then you're on.

19. MadBacker Prime

Or this, lol.

20. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

I hope we hit Brady so hard we make him into a 20 million dollar paper weight.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.