People Need To Chill The F**K out

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyThaJet, Sep 13, 2010.

1. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

the hyperventilating and angst in here is fukking hilarious. its the first game of the season - 1 game against probably the toughest team on the schedule which we lost by 1 pt. you would think that we'd gotten blown out by 45 pts... LOL.

its a loooong season kids. if you are gonna spit the bit after 1 game, please check back in w/us in November. Bye.

2. rex2009

rex2009 Banned

EXACTLY. Typical darksider posters spouting idiotic statements. Let's go 15 and 1 and shut them the fuck up.

3. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Fuck that shit. I don't care if it's the first game or the divisional championship. The offensive performance was abysmal. The defense was on the field for 2/3 of the game and did a terrific job, just to give it back to the offense so they would go 3 and out. The playcalling was shit, Sanchez was shit, Greene was shit, and so were our receivers when it came to dropping balls/running out of bounds before the 1st down marker.

It's the same old god damn Jets: lift the fanbase up to the heavens and then drop you to the ground and shit on you.

Quote me all you want and call me an idiot but I'm sick and tired of this shit.

Yeah, we lost by 1 point, I get it. But we should have won this game by 13 if we had some sort of an offense on the field today. TREMENDOUS field position all game and it would all go for naught.

4. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

We are in a marathon, not a race

Sounds cliche, but it is true...This loss was terrible. However, we killed ourselves plenty against a formidable defense and a team that people are calling Super Bowl contenders.

We still have a long ways to go and you all know that its not how you start, but how you finish the season.
    Additionally, this motto will only work if the offensive coordinator grows some balls and opens his offense up more instead of prepping a high school team.

So let's take a deep breath and be glad that its a short week...Because I'll take a win against the Patriots for a week 1 loss to the Ravens.

:up:

5. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Vikings, Colts, Jets, Chargers, Bengals, Cowboys all lose. Its only one game, but they gotta bounce back.

6. DSkurn

DSkurn New Member

A marathon is a type of race.

7. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

15 games left in the season. Now isn't the time to panic.

8. jacktucky

jacktucky Member

I hurt too.

9. IWillPeeGreen

IWillPeeGreen Member

it is honestly good to have these losses, and have them early. But its just really deflating for the offense to play the polar opposite of the defense, just a complete waste of effort, but it happens.

oh yeah what business does Ray Rice have with antagonizing Shaun Ellis, a guy that is twice his size and seems pretty laid back. Throwing a football at his face pregame, what is this garbage. To be honest I was pretty upset seeing some 3rd year guy thinking hes big shot now disrespecting a veteran like Shaun Ellis. anyone else catch that

#109 IWillPeeGreen, Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  10. 624

624 Banned

This game just proved how much potential our team has...

We played like shit on offense, shot ourselves in the foot repeatedly on all phases, had questionable coaching, and just didn't execute, yet still only lost by 1 point to a super bowl contender.

Now let's go fuck New England up.

11. llamablaster

llamablaster New Member

Wow, I thought Steeler fans were obnoxious. They seem to have nothing on Pats fans. Don't mind him though, he probably suffered through a long, bitter offseason stuck dwelling on the pasting we handed them in their house.

You guys have a great defense and a really good football team. The passing game didn't look great tonight, but LT appears to have a lot left in the tank. I think you get it together and have a good season. I wish you the best of luck (unless we play again. :))

Now get out there next week and beat the Pats!

12. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

Calvin Pace, Santonio Holmes, Kris Jenkins, Brodney Pool.

I know, I know... no excuse.

Just sayin.

13. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Wasn't that the story of our season last season? We can't count on 9-7 getting us in again, and now teams are more prepared for us.

Then again, it got us to the AFC Championship game.

14. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Llamablaster...:rofl:that's still cracking me up for some reason.

15. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

you can't argue it because your statement are too fucking stupid to defend.

the Ravens offense played better than the Jets offense.

the Ravens defense played just as well (simply for the sake of argument) if not better than the Jets defense.

in total the Ravens played better than the Jets. how the fuck do you then dissect that and say the Jets outplayed them?

16. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

Johnny shut da fuck up please sir! Stop being a rah rah guy! Enought with that shit, enough with you starting this thread. we got a coward as a QB, did you look at his eyes? Fu^^ that. We got puncked in our 1st game at our new stadium. NYG+1 muther F*&^%#! I am not about "intelligence right about now! No one wants to see me, especially tonight. I am calming down......musa. I apoligise in advance Johnny. Just not a smart guy tonight. I am very angry...............................................................................................................

17. sbx213

sbx213 New Member

I'm disappointed but hey, its week 1. We lost by one point to a potential playoff contender. Our defense was sharp. Cromartie and Wilson could have played better but give them all credit for holding them to 10 points. Lets not even talk about the Ravens running game. Our offense, well ughhh. Horrible...
    On to week 2!

18. JetDynasty

JetDynasty Active Member

We're gonna get destroyed by new england next weekend 31-6. This offense is garbage and brady will carve our defense. Just being honest

19. JETFIGHTERS

JETFIGHTERS Active Member

We lost our 1st game in our new staduim. Thats history

20. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

True. Its a marathon that only the toughest are going to last and we did so last season. Keep the faith, I know its hard but this team has a way of kick starting when you pronounce them dead.