People Need To Chill The F**K out

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyThaJet, Sep 13, 2010.

1. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

I know Baltimore has a very good D, but a battered secondary should help.

We're not asking for Sanchez to light it up, but what he did in Cincy last year did open my eyes, that's all I want! Some rollouts, bootlegs, high percentage passes.

And Cincy was a Top 5 defense last year.

Mind-boggling is correct. And step backwards is correct to call it. 3rd down was freaking awful.

2. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

"Either that or Sanchez checks down so fast I couldn't even tell he was doing it."

That's ok; Sanchez couldn't tell what he was doing either. What exactly was Baltimore doing that forced him to bark out like a dog all night? I mean, was he trying to fool them into believing that he could read and penetrate their defense?

3. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Uniforms are too gay looking. Flying queer on the helmet. I can't get past that, otherwise I'd ask you where I can sign up.

4. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

That's some awful big talk from a guy who roots for a team that got pummeled at home by the same team we lost by a point to. No, you're not trolling or anything.......:rolleyes:

5. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Let the opposing fans talk shit. We do the same thing.

We'll see how things look at the end of the season.

6. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

The only good thing that can come out of this is that BS learns something from tonight. I definitely put more of it on him, although Sanchez certainly does not get a free pass.

7. Rictor33

Rictor33 Active Member

It is not even the result as much as is the offensive gameplan. We knew where their weaknesses were (secondary), yet we never once really tried to exploit them. We will not get to our goal playing ultra conservative offense. At some point we are going to have to pull some big plays out of our ass. The NFL has evolved, the rules favor the passing game. You simply have to have an effective passing game to be successful in the modern game. If our boy can't facilitate a passing game for us (Taco), then obviously we need to find it elsewhere. This is his second year, it is simply time to take the proverbial training wheels OFF.

8. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

No ONE is reading yours posts...learn to indent.

9. James Hasty

James Hasty Well-Known Member

If you watched the Patriots game you would realize that we only have a short week to get our shit together before facing a very tough opponent.

Losing Jenkins didn't help.

10. Rictor33

Rictor33 Active Member

Oh, I'm sorry. Here you go.

11. dawinner127

dawinner127 Well-Known Member

Schotty must be fired, end of thread.

12. joecool65

joecool65 New Member

Hello. Why have a cool head? what is there to look forward to? Ryan forgot that we also need an offense to win. No bs calls. wasted opportunities and no offense lost this game.

Shut the fuck up and play the game

13. joecool65

joecool65 New Member

agreed. run up the middle again

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Yes, I agree.
    2010 called the Jets after the game. It told the Jets that their offense, lost in 1977, needs to come back to the future.

15. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

Agreed.

But I hope Rex pulls the trigger if this offense is jack shit by week 4 promotes Callahan.

I'm all for Sanchez/Schotty growing together, but I just can't stand seeing the playcalling of Schotty.

Personally I'd like Callahan tomorrow. But I'm not going to go stupid after 1 game against a top defense.

16. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

you guys need to chill out. its one game against an elite D. we lost by 1 point and would have probably won if shonne green hadn't fumbled. Things will get better. Have a little faith and some loyalty.

17. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

WHAT HE SAID!!!!!
    :up:

18. skeleton_frames

As much as I'd love to think so, the Pats are too good on offence for our D to hold on forever. Not saying we don't turn it around gradually, but that's a big, shitty ship we're looking to turn around.

And yeah, there were some bad calls by the refs. Boo hoo. We had then 3-0 in turnovers, 6-0 in the game and then Shonn Greene happened.

Frustrating. Someone else said it here already, but that was every bit as frustrating as the Fins (x2) and Falcons last year.

19. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Teams generally don't win multiple road playoff games in consecutive seasons.

When the HC is talking Super Bowl it is totally unacceptable to lose home games to conference foes when your team wins the turnover battle.

These are the type of losses that can cost a team three spots in playoff seeding.

It is not unfathomable that the Patriots could go 11-5 and get the 2 seed. Then the Jets could go 11-5 and lose out due to a tiebreaker and then get the 5 seed.

Can't win the turnover battle at home and shut down the other's team run game and lose. Can't do it. I want wins.

20. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

It's actually amazing that this game was 10-9. Our D looks great outside of Cromartie's string of PI penalties, but really if the offense can get anything going we will be fine. Also remember that Raven's are a pretty fucking good team. Hopefully Ryan has a talk with Schotty and he pulls his head out of his ass. It actually wouldn't be a bad idea if Rex got involved more the with offense.