People Need To Chill The F**K out

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JohnnyThaJet, Sep 13, 2010.

1. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Seriously guys?, how unstable of a fan base are we? We lost this game mainly over ALOT of bullshit calls and a few brain farts on offense. We need to understand we lost this game 10-9! a one point game! If half of those penalties weren't called and we got some sort of call our way, we would of won end of story.

Enough with the bullshit threads about Sanchez or Rex or Schotty. Its ONE GAME. Are team has got to get our shit together and we as the fans have to hope this is a wake up call and we hit those Ravens in the mouth twice as hard in the playoffs.

Lets move on to Week 2 and fuck up those Gaytriots.

2. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

Lets Not Go Into Panic Mode

Seriously it's week fucking 1.
    The Colts lost too, to a lesser team than the Ravens
    Let's not play "We should have signed X, Y, or Z quarterback"
    Last time I checked we are "Still" in playoff contention.

All the Negative Nancys go cry w/ Benigno tomorrow.

Yes there are things that need to get better but it was the first game.

3. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

Absofreakin'lutely. On to beat the crap out of New England. When we're hoistin' the Lombardi, we'll look back on this as a much needed wake up call and one that made the journey that much more sweet!!

4. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

No we don't. That was pathetic in every possible way

5. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

Amen! Glad to see someone else with a level head.

6. nyscene911

nyscene911 Active Member

Too late.

7. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

OK,I will moan with Joe B tomorrow. I will panic if they lose next week. That said, this offense looks like they could not score on a high school d. How does that get fixed in one week?

8. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

I don't think the outrage would be this bad had we actually moved the football. the passing offense looked high school quality.

it's still way too early to make any conclusions. we still ran the ball fine we just couldn't convert the short 3rd downs. i think sanchez' mentality must change though. they have it locked into his head to check down.

9. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

Overreaction?

Some of you can kill me all you want, but everybody take a step back.
    We're 0-1. It's not the end of the world. There's 15 more games, and I bet not a single one looks like the game we just watched. Although it felt like more than a one point loss, that's exactly what it was. Considering the way we played, if the Ravens are so fucking great, they should have destroyed us.
    These are things (penalties, 3rd down efficiency, O play calling) that can be improved. I'm putting my faith in the CS that most people on this site praised for the last 8 months. If we're in October and we're looking at 1-4 or some shit like that, then that's one thing, but we're 0-1 with a game I know we can win next week. Don't everybody lose faith already.
    I know we just watched a big pile of fucking shit, but relax.

OK, kill me now.....lol.

10. Todd14

Todd14 Member

I agree. I did not think we were going to be Super Bowl Champs this year and the team that most picked to compete with the Colts for the AFC title only beat us 10 to 9 when we looked horrible.

11. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

How can anyone be chill. The offense was absolutely unacceptable. If BS hangs on to his job it will be a travesty.

12. jaybny

jaybny Banned

no no no! even Pete fucking Carrol is 1-0 !

13. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

Realistically, I don't see how we can beat NE as good as they looked. They actually have a decent D and our offense couldn't score a tD if there was no D on the other side of them.

14. JohnnyThaJet

JohnnyThaJet Active Member

Yes. We had a bad game but look at it this way.

We fucked up on Offense, had bad plays on D, but through all of that we lost 10 to 9! . I understand a lose is a lose but with the play we had it could of been 30 to 9 but are defense even when we fucked up made great plays and showed we can beat the shit out of you when needed. Thats my opinion.

15. NYSR

NYSR New Member

Schotty's been terrible for years now. I give Sanchez, Rex, and the team a pass on the game, the Ravens are a great team and we were a bullshit running into the punter call away from a W, but Schotty called literally THE worst game I have ever seen called.

We should have Sanchez call his own plays, he was better at it than freakin Schotty...

Or better yet, lets bring in Marty to call plays!

16. Willie WhiteShoes

Willie WhiteShoes New Member

It was only a one point loss as you said. It is disheartening when it was a game we could have and should have won. Horrible calls by the officials and horrible calls by our offensive coordinator, pretty much says it all.

17. salsamdon

salsamdon New Member

Not in panic mode, but very disappointed with the offense. Even more disappointed with the lack of a change offensively as the 2nd half progressed.

The Patriots are well coached and will expose our weaknesses completely if we play similar to tonight.

We need a 100% focused week of practice and I hope the guys on the team are embarrased by tonights perfoemance.

#17 salsamdon, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  18. Cribb

Cribb New Member

The majority of those calls were legit, maybe a couple of questionable calls, but you can't pin this on poor calls. The quantity of the penalties also puts it beyond "typical first game mistakes" excuses. I'm glad some have optimism but Sanchez and that offense looked as bad as it has ever been in the past two seasons.

19. Penning10toColes

Penning10toColes Active Member

Are you new here?

20. nycztonee

nycztonee Active Member

It doesn't matter who we play. When we decide not to exploit the weakenesses of our opponents, the responsibility falls on the CS.

Just like a person's attitude can't be changed, an OC's playcalling style cannot either.

We're in for a low scoring, loooong season, but God I hope I'm wrong.