2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I can imagine IB's revenge list.

menish meta
    mike fransessa

2. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

This morning on his "Football Sunday" show:

"Giants opening the stadium today as they rightfully should, kicking off Giants Stadium 2. I mean, New Meadowlands."

I still don't quite understand why the giants have any more of a right to open the stadium than the Jets, Fatcessa? Nor do I think the Jets have more of a right. As equal owners of the stadium, it seems like both teams should have exactly an equal right to open it.

3. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

IB's SLW list.

4. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

The bum obviously has no respect for the Jets, it'll make it all the sweeter at the end of the season when the Giants haven't made the playoffs and the Jets do.

BTW, everyone I know is referring to the place as the "New Jets Stadium". I suggest everyone else do the same

5. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Actually I think the Giants should have closed the stadium last year since it was 'theirs', and we got to so I'm fine with them opening it this time around...heck, having games on Sunday and Monday can show how the stadium can be converted from one home into another during a short period.

And let's be fair our owner cried about not opening the stadium this year almost as much as Francesa did the Giants not closing the stadium last year.

#1245 NYJFan10, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  6. Andy

Andy New Member

What exactly did the Jets do that they seem to be the only NY team that Francessa openly dislikes?

7. GordonGecko

Don't know, but it seems like it's because the Jets aren't acting like doormats to the Giants anymore that has personally offended him

8. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

They don't care about the ratings for the Golden Globes like the Dog did.

Or the US Open for that matter.

No more Marquis.

Fuk, I hate Fatcessa so much.

9. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

I've only watched Mike'D Up a couple times and I pretty much never listen to him on the radio but based on the shit that's quoted here I feel like he's not that bad on Mike'D Up. I still hate the fuckin guy

10. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

LOLOLOL he sounded so fuckin retarded on Mike'D Up just now. He wanted to say something like quarterback-reliant but said quarterback over and over again. He was like "the Jets are gonna be more quarterback.....more quarterback....more quarterback"

11. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

The camerman was eating a twinkie, Tank got distracted.

12. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Francesa says his problem with the Jets started back in week 16 when the colts pulled their starters. The following day the Jet callers were saying it's not a definite that the Colts win that game. Francesa got pissed and said there's a ZERO percent chance the Jets win that game had the Colts starters remained.

If a fan called up and said the Jets would've had a 1% chance he would throw a fit and say it's impossible. What got him was apparently the Jets didn't say it was a gift on the Monday after the game.

I think it started even earlier. I remember him declaring the Jets dead at 4-6. He said something like move over Jets, exit stage left, giants and yankees center stage. Then the Jets came back and made the playoffs and he was proven wrong. Tank can't be ever wrong. It just can't happen.

13. NYJFan10

NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

I remember him killing Bart Scott after Week 3 in the Tennesee game when he got in that war of words with some fullback and he made a big deal about how 'that act won't fly in this town...he's a punk, it's thuggish behavior'. Of course Scott's one of the most popular Jets now which must annoy the heck out of him.

14. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

Haha, I saw that. He ended up saying "Quarterback-sensitive". WTF does that mean?

15. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Actually on Mike'd up he seems more tamed. He's not as brash and obvious towards his Green Envy.

but I recorded last nights show...
    - The part you are talking about (QB Bullshit) was fukin brutal to listen to.
    - He also did a lead in w/Rex & Ray and had RUN DMC :You talk too much" in the background.

It's like he just has to get the jabs in :lol:

16. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

17. GordonGecko

Mike gives us so much good material

18. boshhemi487

boshhemi487 New Member

well today he starts off about the JETS and the news reporter and how the Jets showed no respect to her........however,LT showed respect to his underage hooker:eek:hmy:

19. DaftGreen

DaftGreen Member

Its ok this is the same girl that ran around with a wedding dress trying to rape tom brady, a real you know what this broad

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Thank you for posting that. Between LT and the other VaGiant hero, Dave Meggett, Big Blue has its share of he-man-woman haters, but of course, Fatty would never point that out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.