17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

The Jets do ultimately have a claim on your remaining PSL balance and can damage your FICO score. But it's a big hassle for them to pursue it if in large numbers, and what would probably end up happening is they would sell the debt to a collection agency for pennies on the dollar. The bottom line is raise prices only if and as much as is possible for the least amount of people to get up in arms

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Now rojf is making shit up again. Now he had multiple row 1 locations. Every single post is a contradiction?

Why must you lie? I don't get it-

3. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

rojf is matt damon in the informant. absolutely amazing. as usual 227 said it best on the last page.

even if the jets sell the debt for pennies on the dollar they can then still resell the psl and are simply making more money. there is no reason to think they wouldnt do this. then the collections agency will be the one using their infinite resources to screw up your life.

4. GordonGecko

True that, good excuse to re-issue the PSL. License to print money $$$

5. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Question: My buddies and I got single-game tix to the Ravens MNF game. They're in section 330, row 14 and was wondering what to expect in comparison to the upper-tier at Giants stadium. Is it much worse, comparable, better? I sat in section 118 row 20 for the first preseason game against the Giants at NMS and thought the view of the field was very good for an end-zone corner seat.

Just looking for some insight if anyones been up there. I didn't get a chance to check out the upper bowl when I went 4 weeks ago.

6. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

HA HA peeked at JI and thread is all about people selling tickets for $350 a pop and bragging about it, wow, have their tune changed over their. Maybe name should be jetscalpinginsider

7. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

in 2009 I had seats in row one, in 2010 I have seats in row one. I always had seats in row one. DUH.

The only row one seats no matter how hard I tried to get were row one Upper Deck Prime and row one of the 2.5k PSLs, the two best value row ones in stadium. Even I could not touch them, champ and mama jet took them all

8. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Because Jets denied legal representation at time of contract signing and in case of a dispute without compensation. Also you cannot reposses an asset and keep the equity paid, in other words you can't come out more than 100% in a repossession. Similar to a bank selling a home for 500k that seller paid 400K of mortgage. Bank can only take 100k plus fees. Contract is not enforceable. I have 500 dollar an hour lawyer friend who has four PSLs near me and he put down zero and is making payments. Also JEts opened can of worms by denying legal recourse, since you cant hire a lawer gives buyer automatic AG protection. Finally, after Madoff tons of new reg firms looking for this type of shit to prosecute. Good luck enforcing, jets have to do it to everyone to enforce. That is a scare tatic similar to a coat check charging to watch your coat and putting a sign up they are not responsible for lost items. Also Jets have no proof the buyer signed the contract, what was it an internet click my dog could have done. PLEASE this aint a real contract. I am not defaulting, but as they say in a pawn shop the deal aint final till I give you the cash and you are out door.

227 you may have been a business man in the don drapper days, but nowdays, good luck enforcing a contract without a signature, notary, credit check, collateral and spousal consent and a lien or some pledge of collateral. Heck when I borrow on margin they almost want a stool sample.

Plus if jets jack prices it is an automatic breach of contract since woody said 3-5%

Only people stuck are people who paid it off. Come year 15 that is when the fucking begins. He aint called woody for nothing

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

ha ha my fico score, really. seel the

10. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

This close to the game, you can normally get a great deal on a game (to any event) if you aren't picky about seats. Because seats are use them or lose them, the brokers are willing to dump any leftover seats at any price greater than zero.

We easily sold our LLEZ and UD seats to the Ravens, Patriots, and Vikings for a profit. We won't get rich, but we are making some money towards paying off the the PSL early.

BTW - we are not scalpers. We cannot go to the early games b/c my wife is due to give birth to our first child within the next 2 weeks. I cannot wait until the Packers game.

11. stuartfl

stuartfl Member

I posted a while back about my cousin who bartered his company services to the Jets for exchange of 20 tickets in the uppers. I saw him last night.. he went on to tell me that his boss sold 18 tickets for all 8 home games to a scalper for $0.75 on the dollar. That's the reason you are seeing uppers going for $84. I'm sure my cousin wasn't the only company that exchanged tickets for services. Sounds like they are just trying to get their money back..

12. Gator

Gator Active Member

So confusing with all the buying and selling stories. Personally, I bought my tickets once and I go to the games. If I can't go, I'll give em to a friend so he can take his kid like I always have. In return, people give me stuff. :)

13. fredmertz

fredmertz New Member

I do not believe the Jets can impact your FICO score. They didn't collect SS# and I think that not doing a credit check prevents them from accessing your credit report.

If people can walk away from big six and seven figure mortgages with no repurcussions, i think it is safe to say that they can walk away from PSL balances with little fear.

14. bbombers1985

bbombers1985 Active Member

Technically speaking, the way this went down. Person X could've made an email of Y at gmail dot com, signed the PSL as Y, used a random address (leased apt? work?), and got the tickets sent to him. After year 1 he could disappear off the grid since the Jets know of him as Y when his name is really X.

15. MaMaJet

MaMaJet New Member

Let me get you a tissue for your tears ROJF - MaMa Jet did not take your ROJF seats she earned them - my account was active long before you were analyzing/re-analyzing and overanalyzing ticket sales.

16. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

Actually you could only defer once.if you didn't buy the following year you where removed off the list.i know i had also put my name on for more tix.
    STFU

17. GordonGecko

If you took a payment plan it was my understanding that you did in fact have to provide your SS #

18. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

Your understanding is false! And like I said before in another post, they don't even know if you are really who you claim to be. They must have thought about this before this whole PSL process and for whatever reason said they don't care.

Anyway, I have to give them credit for yesterdays rally. They were giving away tickets in the coaches club for the Ravens game. I didn't win any lol but still thought it was a nice thing to do. So for anybody lucky enough to be sitting in the CC section for MNF, there will be a couple of lucky people that didn't spend 1,000 bucks on tickets through Stubhub or buy a 30,000 dollar Psl from the Jets sitting near you. Also Mangold and Keller were there putting on a show by trying to entertain fans with their jokes. Mangold gave away a couple of t-shirts. And not a single PSL rep insight, in all it was a pretty entertaining rally.

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Who is walking away from six or seven-figure mortgages with no consequences? I think you "walk away" guys don't know your asses from a hole in the ground.

Is there anyone here who can furnish us with an actual copy of the PSL contract? Surely there are provisions dealing with what the Jets' rights are concerning default of payments.