17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

says upper deck season tickets sold out not upper deck tickets sold out. I just checked whats up on box office on ticket master.

New York Jets vs. Buffalo Bills
    New Meadowlands Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
    Sun, Jan 2, 2011 01:00 PM

Section
    Row
    Seats
    Description 340
    7 - 8
    Price Level 3
    Concourse 3
    Sideline Seating

2. LogeSection2RowJ

LogeSection2RowJ Well-Known Member

All I know is that a rep called me Friday and was hoping I'd move all SIX of my uppers do Mezzanine B. She had three behind three is a few different areas. When I asked about Lower EZ, there were seats, but not six together, so I am skeptical they sold the rest of them two or three business days later. I hope they did - I want a rockin' full house. The offer was no PSL payment until next fall, and pay the increase of ticket price for these 8 games, per seat. Hey, once again I thought about it. For three minutes.

While not paying the PSL fee until next year might seem nice, it just delays the inevitable. I think if I were to buy the PSL I'd try to put the money up at once since the 15 year finance rate was nothing to shout about. Think about this 15 year PSL financers:

If the Jets had this bright idea of moving 50 yards away in order to shake the money from our pockets via higher prices and PSL's on the day of the fake spike game, you would be happy to have just made your final PSL payment before this season began. Go back 15 years to see where this franchise was (1995 if you need help) - Rich Kotitie's first season - his best one @ 3-13 and wonder two things; How long fifteen years really is for a sports team, and can I really be sure this team is incapable of ever falling back this low?

Remember: Woody was no way near this aggressive of a "winning" owner the first few years he owned this team. Everything changed with the stadium sales push. What state would the ticket sales be in now if we were entering that 1-15 season of 1996, as we were just a fifteen-years-financing period ago?

I expect this topic (not this thread) will die soon. I am amongst those of you who might reconsider "swooping in" on dead PSL deals in a year or two. Maybe my situation will change. Maybe I'll have partners to pay their own PSL's so I don't have to carry all of them. Not likely, but possible. I do miss my good seats.

Let's hope for a good ass-kicking of the Ravens Monday Night. I like the Ravens a lot, so I don't know, but wow wouldn't that be great. GO JETS

3. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

I am surprised they still have tickets for the Ravens game on Ticketmaster. Stubhub had over 5,000 tickets onsale for the Ravens game Tuesday and within two days dropped down to 1800. I even saw some Jets Vs Ravens upper deck seats for 84 bucks on Stubhub that took a couple of hours to sell. The tickets sales are very hard to understand now, I mean other then the 84 dollar tickets they had everything else on Stubhub is selling for over face. Why wouldn't somebody just buy via Ticketmaster.

4. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Lodgesection, you must of had amazing seats in old stadium. To go to UD is a big jolt, even more so since LL 45 yard line was 105 last year and now that is same ticket price for UD this year.

Jets pulled a lot of BS two weeks ago when they sold those great seats upstrairs. I nabbed section 315 row five for a big game at 9:59 am

Also that wrecked havoc on resales upstairs instantly. Domino effect is I am not the only one with bright idea buy some upstairs for few big games and sell my downstairs seats for those games.

I am just praying Jets beat the snot out of Ravens AND Pats in the first week and we have 82,000 happy campers. Things will get ugly quick if Jets lose both games. Pins and Needles.

5. Royal Tee

Royal Tee Girls juss wanna have fun

Season Tix unboxing
    &
    Stadium Video....Midway through (3:39).

It's available in 1080p if you wanna see that shit clear :beer:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqUPRfg5408[/YOUTUBE]

#10025 Royal Tee, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  6. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

That just means the cutoff date for FedEx was passed. The only tickets left are confirmed PDF e-delivery or last minute services drop off

7. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Not according to our resident expert, ROJF. You don't need to pay the PSL at all if you don't want to, especially if the Jets tank.

That's because you're an ethical person looking at things ethically. There's no need to pay anything up front at all, according to resident financial guru ROJF, who claims the Jets are a very smart organization. They're so smart they allow people to resell Jets PSL seats at a profit and then stiff the Jets organization if they so choose to "walk away." Indeed, that's what makes the Jets' FO brilliant, according to ROJF.

8. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

If anyone missed it this is on the Jets homepage.

[​IMG]

9. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

The Jets front office is brillant. Heck it is a future case study for an Ivy League MBA Program.

Mr. 227, I see you still sitting on UD seats on stub hub for games next week, I knew the shitstorm of seats were coming so I unloaded my extra seats in August. Sold two games and three parking passes that covered PSL payment for 2010 and and left enought to buy back the two games I sold at face in first few rows of UD sideline around 30 yard line last week when Jets did that ticketmaster sale.

In Jets 50 year history, Jets have always allowed people to buy season tickets they can sell for above market with automatic renewal for life of stadium and let them keep the profit, these same people were allowed to dump at anytime unprofitable seats back on Jets while keeping profitable seats.

10. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

i am trying to figure out who is more full of it woody johnson or rojf... tough call.

i dont believe ANYTHING the jets say at this point.

11. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

The bottom line is, Jets tickets are LOSERS if you're talking resale.

This is a concept you never quite got. For almost 18 months now, we've been talking about this. And you and you alone are the only one around here who doesn't quite understand. LOSERS. Resale = LOSERS.

You talk and talk about reselling, about how smart you are and who is buying this and selling that and holding these tickets so they can sell to others. You run off at the mouth about what the Jets are doing... who the hell cares? Your fetish and obsessive/compulsive behavior even takes you to lurking and stalking others' business... seat locations... who is selling what... who is sitting where and what the tickets are worth or whether or not they are selling them. You don't get it and never will. The whole subject is a LOSER and so are you for making it your life's passion. Who gives a fuck?

But for old time's sake I'll reiterate ONE MORE TIME. Buying Jets tickets with the intent to make money is a laughable, gargantuous mistake. It has been in the past and is destined to be even more of a LOSER in the immediate future, mark my words. You don't know that yet, but you're going to find it out. You don't buy these things for resale, period. This whole new stadium thing has been one huge shill. Mark Sanchez right on down... all designed to ramp up the expectations. Rex Ryan running around telling everyone we're going to win the SB. Fucking laughable... and you of all people have fallen for it hook, line and sinker. All these high prices... the PSL prices and ticket prices... all WAY ABOVE MARKET. New York money chasing the latest and greatest... all to fall back down to reality when we don't make the playoffs much less the SB. This is going to be the NASDAQ in 2000. Think of the Jets PSLs and tickets as JDSU or Cisco Systems. A fucking catastrophe.

I'm surprised, because you seem fairly intelligent, yet you've allowed yourself to fall for all this. These PSLs and ticket prices are LOSERS. LOSERS! If you're going to buy these LOSERS for resale the whole idea becomes a LOSER.

I don't give a shit how much you analyse it. Analyze 'till you're blue in the face. This corner... that angle. Enough already! Everything that's being sold right now at a profit is because expectations are through the roof. Take that away and take away the newness of the stadium and it's all one big LOSER!

You can mock the Upper Deck if you want, but we can walk away from this overpriced bullshit any time we want to. There's a lot to be said for that. So go ahead and analyze all you want to, but you're analyzing a LOSING endeavor. Buying and selling these tickets with the intent to make money is for LOSERS who think like LOSERS, talk like LOSERS and act like LOSERS!

12. hazmat

hazmat New Member

LOL. Wait until Woody jacks up the ticket prices for the PSL's next year and he has no choice but to take it in the ass.

13. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

I hear this paranoia a lot about possible hikes in tickets prices where you're locked in with a PSL. There's no way the Jets slap on big increases in ticket prices, they're already too high and the secondary market will bear that out after about the first month. Jets need butts in the seats

14. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Mr. 227 I am a bond trader in real life and do millions of dollars of trades weekly. I do Jets tickets tracking for fun, keeps mind sharp. I already sold my big games for an average of $400 a ticket. Dont roll dice on opening weeks wins shooting for bigger money.

I know lawyers, bankers, salesmen only pay top dollar for top seats, I always said 99% of Jets seats are terrible from a resale investment. I never sat in any of those 99% of seats. I would never buy a seat that was not top 1%

Even in the internet bubble the person who got in when they were penny stocks got out ok, it was the fools jumping in the last quarter of 99 and first first quarter of 2000 who got fried.

15. GrindHouse

GrindHouse Member

ROJF, are you going to the Ravens game or did you sell those tickets?

16. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

im still puzzled.
    on jetsinsider you where a big supporter of the uppers and non psl buyers
    on tgg.com you are a big supporter of psl's andshit on the uppers.

17. MadBacker Prime

Seriously here, not joking and I would like a straight answer.

Are you a Jet fan? Would you consider yourself a die-hard fan? What was your main goal in purchasing season tickets this year? Without the BS stories about your past, honestly how long have you been a Jet fan, and how old are you? Did your Dad take you to games as a kid? How many jerseys do you own and which players are they? Finally who is your all-time favorite Jet?

Can you please answer these questions seriously, please? Without any BS-

It is now 10:55, this shouldn't take long.

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

going to every jet game except holloween, thanksgiving, the one on my daughters birthday and Pats, 6 out of ten.

I three jets hats, jets jersey, two jets t shirts, a jets hoodie, a jets bank, a jets poster, a jets air freshner, a autographed sack exchange full sized poster, jets shorts, jets pajamas, jets sweat pants and some other junk.

My father died when I was young so of course he did not take me to Jets games, but went to first game in 1981. Was on waiting list since 1991.

I had 40 tickets in my name last year. I could only attend six games, which le

19. MadBacker Prime

So you're in your 40's? Are you a ticket broker, just be honest no one cares..

40 tickets?? WTF?

LOL, TY for the full list of Jet merch.

20. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

he stopped gastineau from killing someone in a Dunkin Donuts back in the 80's so he has to be big and strong